News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Tatsuniya Online (GIZO DA GOGI)

Started by IBB, March 27, 2003, 10:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

Quote from: "UmmAyman"Tatsuniya shiru kwana biyu  :) karatu yayi yawa shi yasa... but insha Allah idan na samu lokaci zan zagayo na rubuta ko daya ce....till then...take care all buh-buy

MUNANAN MUNA JIRA, ALLAH YABADA SA'A KUMA.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Anonymous

gogannaka I completely agree with yor argument.

IBB

c'mon people lets revive this room anybody got more tatsuniya to share with us. lets save them for the younger ones
IHS

jaybee

Assalam Alaikum Ihsan,
A gaskiya na ji dadin Tatsuniyarki ta Diskindaridi, sai dai kash kina amfani da abin nan da ake kira Ingausa wajen bayar da labarinki. Don Allah ki daure ki daina hada Ingilishi da Hausa, idan Hausa, Hausa kawai, idan Ingilishi, Ingilish kawai. Da fatan ban bata miki rai ba. A huta lafiya.
Jibril

IBB

Quote from: jaybee on May 24, 2007, 12:34:09 PM
Assalam Alaikum Ihsan,
A gaskiya na ji dadin Tatsuniyarki ta Diskindaridi, sai dai kash kina amfani da abin nan da ake kira Ingausa wajen bayar da labarinki. Don Allah ki daure ki daina hada Ingilishi da Hausa, idan Hausa, Hausa kawai, idan Ingilishi, Ingilish kawai. Da fatan ban bata miki rai ba. A huta lafiya.
Jibril
Ale JB thanx 4 the advise we will take that into consideration
IHS

Fateez

Nice tatsuniyoyi here. I never really got to read them until now.

Daskin da ridi was my favorite those days. Dunno if i'm the best

person to tell tatsiniyoyi but i can suggest a few i remember.

• Nagoma: Labarin wani mutum, ya 'yan shi maza goma da tsuntsunsu.

• Janniya: Labarin wani yaro da saniyarshi da take warning dinshi against his evil stepmom.

• Labarin wasu yan mata da suke komawa Barewa.

• Zabbi, Zabbi, Zabbi ku taru.

• Labarin Amina da Amale, rakumin dawa.

• Kogin Bagaja.

Anyone heard of these??
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

IBB

Ah Fateez you really bring back memories for me i know all these tatsuniyoyin but cant remember how they go. Haj Fateez can u do us a favour and share with us if u can remember. Members we will be waiting for your contribitions
IHS

Fateez

Hehe, Anya kuwa? Nima fa I remember them mostly by the songs and then a

bit of the story but not 100% kuma I'm not really a good story teller........ 8)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Ihsan

Quote from: jaybee on May 24, 2007, 12:34:09 PM
Assalam Alaikum Ihsan,
Jibril

Nagode jaybee. Wani lokacin ne sai an dan garaya.
Fateez, I think na bada tatsuniyar Janniya.  I know ruwan bagaja and Nagoma (though can't remember what happened at the end of nagoma). I knind of remember the barewa girls but can't put it in place. I'll try and post ruwan bagaja when I get the time insha Allah.
greetings from Ihsaneey

IBB

IHS

bakangizo

Aaah!! How could we allow this forum to die like this? :'( Going through this thread makes you realize how rich, entertaining, educating and interesting the forum was. I've seen facebook and twitter, and honestly I love this place more personally.