News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

TASHE

Started by Anonymous, November 06, 2002, 09:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

LOL wallahi ke dai bari Ice!! duk na manta tashen ma...but I really did had fun as a kid during Ramadan  :D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

QuoteLOL :D guys
yeah Ihsan me too remember how me and my sisters used to Dress-up do Tashe and get alot of sweeties and money---Oh
How Lovely! :)
Our fevourite is ASHA-RUWA, Do U Remember how it goest?

A SHAH RUWA RUWA ASHAH RUWA LAFIYA
?ASHAH RUWA
MASU GIDAN-NAN BARCI KUKE KO SALLAH
ASHAH RUWA
IN-BARCIN-NE KUTASHI DUMIN ALLAH
ASHAH RUWA
IN SALLARCE IN KUN IDAR KWA-BAMU
ASHAH RUWA
and it goes on and on till you get something.
Ohh! i wanna be 8again :'(

ayyah... ya'll make meeh wish i'm nigerian...  :'( ... izz not fair...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Mhmhmm, So Tashi is all about entertainin d family as well, I did stay in Kano 4 a while, how cums I'd never heard f it??? :-/Eniwayz now I know 8)

Rose

Yeah Tashe is cool 8)
Really good fun for kids
[/b]

Dyme-Queen and Ummi Never mind girls i will teach you some more;)LOL:D
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Muhammad

Doh! Ummita there may several reasons why you have not noticed tashe in your brief stay in Kano. This may include
- you did not live in Kano during Ramadan
- you lived outside the city gates in middle income areas or
- you dont really understand what tashe is.
Ba zai taba yiwu wa ba ace some one lives in KANO amma bai taba gani tashe ba. Iam sure you did not reside in " Chediyar yan gurasa, durumin zungura, Mar mara or Kul kul." For every one there knows of tashe.
Any way, Admin did provide links to sites where you can access more info on tashe. The link is Dandali.com.
I, for one, will continue to sing............. Kan jaki da dadi, Machukule!
CIAO
A sha ruwa lafiya.

Anonymous

Kai Amin  Seriously I did live there 4 a lil while dai. Aman still neva heard of it b/4. Yeah u go ahead & sing up Macucukle. ;D Ice I'd hope U will turn out 2 b a good teacher 2 teach d tashi macucukle. I will definately join u 'n' have kan kari 4 dessert (she laughs)

Blaqueen

kan dodo da dadi .... machikule...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

IBB

MAI KIRINIYA
EEYE
WAYA SAKA NE
BABA
MAI KIRINIYA
EEYE
WAYA SAKA NE
BABA
IHS

baby_gal_84

;D ;D oh ya just this weekend my frnds and i were rememberin back old days i do remember tahe sosai ........
ayya ummita and demy tho i grew up in lagos but still we do tashe. tashe is not only in the house woo it only all those posh peeps that do theres just within the family but yu need to see how tashe is done in kebbi menn after isha prayers durin ramadan yu see kids all over the town from house to house signin........  :( :( :( but my mum never let me go to do it in kebbi but i do it in lagos at home.
there was a time we went to kebbi just the us the children with just our nanny and it was durin ramadan i followed my drivers kids to tashe  ;D ;D it was really fun. one knows i went the house was on fire everyone was lookin for me coz my mum called she spoke to everyone then she ask where is she my nanny was confused uumm........ when i came back haaaaaaa my nanny felt like killin me and i came back happy shoutin inna (that my nanny) naje tashe i better stop here b4 i get yu guys bored but tashe is really fun especially the real one that goin from house to house it just like bara i think but  ;) ;) ;)
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

dan kauye

lol baby gal....dat waz kooool!i thot big gurls lyk u neva did such traditional stuff..*smirks*...but uhmm its lyk we lost all d gud hausa tradition coz now its sumfin else i'm seeing!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Anonymous

Guest I definitely gotta agree with you.