News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

UMMITA UMMITA

Started by Tukurtukur, September 20, 2003, 11:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukurtukur

Ummita ummita ko ba haka ba?
Ummita ummita haka ne
Ummita ummita ko ba haka ba?
Ummita ummita haka ne

My ummi my ummi no be so?
My ummi my ummi na so
My ummi my ummi no be so?
My ummi my ummi na so

Uwar gata uwar gata
Uwar gata uwar gata
Korjini dashi aka tashi
Korjini da shi aka tashi

Allah ya bar mana ummita
Uwar gata uwar gata
My ummi my ummi
Mai korjini mai korjini

zezezee

Nice poem man.
Na dade ban karanta abu mai ban dariya kamar naka ba. Keep up the good work! ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

EMTL

The more you see the less you understand...........
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Tukurtukur

QuoteThe more you see the less you understand...........

The less you see the more you understand.............

ummita

Tried to suppress d lafta but cudnt.....its so funni............Tukur........much appreaciated.......Thanks a bunch.......Nice poem. (she laffs)

Wat does Kwerjini mean? :-/

Dedicated 2 all dem Ummita'z out derrrrr.......All 'em babyguls called ummi'z & ummita'z
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Tukurtukur

Quote......

Wat does Kwerjini mean? :-/

Dedicated 2 all dem Ummita'z out derrrrr.......All 'em babyguls called ummi'z & ummita'z

Korjini = amiable, amoroso, amour propre, zest etc.

Yes, dedicated to all dem.......however, one special inspired it.
cheers

Ibro2g

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So ummiitah I cant believe there is som`n u aint telling mi. Tukur Kana wutaaaaa, haha
I'm only kiddn guyz, but I'll keep an eye, no 2 on u 2.

least I forget Tukur, Welcome to our most noble hausa family of kanoonliners, and nice piece too....haha.
Safety and Peace

Tukurtukur

Ummita!  Plz tell Ibro,  he will believe you.

Ibro says = (but I'll keep an eye, no 2 on u 2)  :-/ ;D   ???

I wonder which eye?

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Takwarana (Tukur) weldone. You are very creative am proud of the name, at least my namesake wrote an excellent poem.

More grease to your elbow.

Tukur
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Tukurtukur

Thank you my bros EMTL. ?Its nice to be appreciated. ?gracias! nagode! ?Long Live namesake!

Maleeq

Can sumone tell mi wat waz dat??/??   ???Well if it waz really a poem then i cant understand it's context,it's substance i mean every bit of it.Ok ummita iz tha poem right,? but wat about Ummita tell us more about her.Let us get da rhythm and essence of tha whole thang.nnywayz........
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Tukurtukur

QuoteCan sumone tell mi wat waz dat??/?? ? ???Well if it waz really a poem then i cant understand it's context,it's substance i mean every bit of it.Ok ummita iz tha poem right,? but wat about Ummita tell us more about her.Let us get da rhythm and essence of tha whole thang.nnywayz........

Good questions my bro maleeq!

The context of the poem revolves round the beauty and amiability of motherhood "Korjini da shi aka tashi". ?It is inspired by the need to appreciate the dignity of mother "Uwar gata uwar gata". ?Which Ummita are you refering to? Note the word 'ummi' that is mother. ummi-ta ?- my mother. ?

The poem dedicated to all those called Ummi. ?However, specially for those called Ummita which shows more affection and emotional attachment. ?A beautiful name is it!

Its a poem in all its essence. ?What is a poem if I may ask?

You can see the poetry in UMMITA UMMITA in its imagery - uwa, ummi and uwargida.  Allegory as in so, ba, gata, tashi etc.  As for the repetitions they are very clear.  

See what I mean:         (on 01/20/04 at 19:09:58, alimsuf wrote:Hey Hey ...this world na small wo!!!!
Ummita sound a unique name, we just de jist one mention ummita here in Uk, I no no whether na K-on line Ummita he/she de refer but.....Waka a bakin mai ita tafi dadi.
Mu na sauraro............ )

Again you see what I mean.  Our Ummita and indeed all ummis  deserve special attention and recognition.

Twinkle

Wow dat was a nice & funny one.  ;D all da luv 2 da ummita's ( cos ummi also means ma'ama). .

But how about twinkle..... ::).....???? wait i know a poem    Shakespear wrote in da 15tens special just from me "twinkle" it was da peom he wrote just after Romeo & Juliet but b4 Macbeth. It goes like
           Twinkle, twinkle little star
           How i wonder wat u ar,
           Up above my lungs & veins
           Like a diamond in my heart.
   8)   ::)    ;)  
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Maleeq

yoh tukur thanxz about tha info man l lyked that ;) ;)
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Tukurtukur

Quoteyoh tukur thanxz about tha info man l lyked that ;) ;)

I woder y dis poem never win for d month?

Anyway! Fulanicious take note.  E be like say e go 1 day win poem of d year award.