News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LADY IN BLUE

Started by Waziri, January 27, 2003, 03:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waziri

LADY IN BLUE

(For the beautiful, young, shy-looking, dishy, delicious maiden that could smilingly wave at Waziri on the 21st January)

I stumbled into the soft light of her beautiful face

Wrapped in the shade of her sky-blue dress

In her blue dress

Revealing her glittering teeth she kindled her smiles

That lit into the depth of souring but resentful hearts

With a wave of a hand

She waves a way sorrows

Savors moments

Make beautiful dreams of hours

In her blue dress

An acme in creations

The Goddess of the beautifuls

The eight wonder of the worlds

In her blue dress

Mhhmmm?

A heaven found.

Muhammad

Salams

Mallam Waziri with a little bit of background music, your poem can easily be converted into a song (A chart bursting song perhaps). what about making the poems here public? you know professional actors making the poems sound more.......poetic and business oriented.

Keep it up.

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Waziri

QuoteSalams

Mallam Waziri with a little bit of background music, your poem can easily be converted into a song (A chart bursting song perhaps). what about making the poems here public? you know professional actors making the poems sound more.......poetic and business oriented.

Keep it up.

Aminuddeen Thanks for d comment. But public and business oriented as how? :).

Amin check d other topic Hausa fulani and future on the general board I have replied you.

Fulanizzle

)

Ibro2g

this one is hot, but believe me, waz...there is still no match 4 da one u gave 2 mi. completely non.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

tHIS IS A GOOD POEM, Sooooooo who is the lady in blue?

Waziri

Anwar thanks 4 d comment,
Anwar do u think u will  know her if I tell u her name?

Nas

m a man of ma own words

Humrah

This one is not good since it was not meant for me :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

_Waziri_

You joke alot Humrah, you really make me laugh.

Fulani Poet

Nice work, Waziri!

The poem captures those moments that chance upon us but which we savour for a long time!

I feel you just need to tighten it a bit to give it more bite. The 'souring but resentful hearts' seems to give a different meaning to the feeling being expresed by the poet. Perhaps you can find more apt words to describe what you mean? In the 8th line, 'a way' should be 'away.' To make the tenses uniform, 'make' at the begining of line 10 should be 'makes.' And in the 14th line, I guess you wanted to write the 'eighth' wonder of the world?

Good piece, keep 'em coming!
haring my life in simple poems