News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

worlds greatest

Started by Ibro2g, February 27, 2003, 04:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

I stand tall
I never fall
I hear the call
I'm the worlds greatest.

I have the glory
I have every trophy
I enjoy my Victory
I'm the worlds greatest.

I look up
non on top
I can't stop
I'm the worlds greatest.

I fly highest
I run fastest
I'm the brightest
I'm the worlds greatest.
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

My late Grandfather, whom I was named after always told me "stand up, never look down, look at the top, even when no one is there. Cant you see it?, you are the worlds greatest.
Its written, its your pride, its inheritance,you are the worlds greatest". He wanted to see me so great but God never gave him the chance. That was 13 yrs ago. today I just wrote this for him
Safety and Peace

Maleeq

QuoteMy late Grandfather, whom I was named after always told me "stand up, never look down, look at the top, even when no one is there. Cant you see it?, you are the worlds greatest.
Its written, its your pride, its inheritance,you are the worlds greatest". He wanted to see me so great but God never gave him the chance. That was 13 yrs ago. today I just wrote this for him
quite gud and inspiring.
         but em....i also love your story cuz it waz quite..........fictious and a bit touching.so tell mi more about your relationship wit yuwa granny ;D ;D ;D
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Ihsan

That was a nice poem Ibro...

Maleeq, kai kuma!!
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ibro2g

Thanks Ihsan...Maleeq is always like that, fun having him around.
Safety and Peace