News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Angels Eyes

Started by Anonymous, December 23, 2002, 02:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

ANGELS EYES

(The niche of love that showers life, feeds on beauty)

?Which holds the dawn
That pivots the beam

A source that glows
Through the sun that shines

On orbits it spaces, it hovers, it downs
Making glosses of twilights  

t rainbows, it rains
It shoots as lightening

It blows on moons
it yawns on stars

Where streams the light
that thence floods solace?

With god? From God
Through eyes as yours?

? I.A. Waziri, 2001

ummita

Wish I had Angel eyez, Oh boy, Waziri u r up @ it again? CANT DISMISS D FACT THAT UR POEM IS GUD ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

;) That is preety impressive I must say waziri, one more thing to make your poms perfect. shhh don`t tell anyone okay. ( he wispers) RHYMES. see ya soon
Safety and Peace

Waziri

A'a here u r again Ummita. Don't you know that u'r a better poet than many among us?

Yes, By God u'r, for u have the ability to poeticise your presense in a very sweet and fragrant way wherever u find ur self and in that is poetry in tis highest form.

Katsinian, thank you please for the comment. As u know poetry is always a unit of sound; therefore whenever much effort is invested in the rhyme its rhthm tends to be monotonous. To understand this more I will Insha' Allahu send one of my first attempts on rhymes, may be u will have some comments to make.

Thanks all the same.

Waz.        

ummita

Kai Waziri...believe me I dont, thats y I neva did budge 2 participate, juss accep d fact that u & all of those that participated r d best among d best. Well, let me rule out d judge! judgin here no one is good...xcept all r perfect.

Thnx 4 d compliment, but I will b selfish 2 take that cuz trully those who deserve those words r ppl like:
Fulanicious, Hydar, Hamza, Ibro, Fella, Bilayameen, Ihsan did dyme take part?( :-/)& Waziri HIMSELF.

Waziri. Keep d brotherhood. Zee townerz 2 d endz ;)e
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

i KNOW IT`LL BE THE BOMB. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT. UMMITA I BELIEVE U MUST ACCEPT THE CREDIT BECAUSE UR POEMS (THOUGH U HATE LOVY LOVY WORDS HEHE i LAFF) ARE INCREDIBLE LOVE POEMS AND ARE WINING TOO. SERIOSLY
Safety and Peace

Waziri

Yes, That is true Ummita, even though you cannot participate in the contest yet u will agree with me that ur poetry r better even though they are abstract in attribute.

Anonymous

Ibro2g I completely think just like you.