News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MHM...

Started by Anonymous, October 31, 2002, 04:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mhm?

It Strips me off naughty pride.
It?s your name;
It carries
The noble fragrance
That dethrones  
the stench,
Which embeds
my souring heart.

It is the jewel
that ornaments
my presence,
In both the abstract
and the real world.

In desperation,
Alas!
In desperation
I crave for
your undaunted love.

Anonymous

This one is pure romance as if I was reading Charles Dickens. Remember that part in Oliver Twist?

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

MHMMMM.....R U REALATED 2 SHAKESPHERE?? :-* I DONT LIKE LOVY LOVY WORDS, BUT ALL D SAME ITS ALL GOOD..

Anonymous

Ummita,

It appears like you had a souring experience with lovy lovy words... Well, I think some r an expression of sincere feelings

Anonymous

Cumon Waziri act ryt,!!! neva had sourin lovy's (poem) but I'd say u aint aimin rty> Butta up ok... 2 me poem with luvs r just funny words 'n' hardly enione even d author of MHM.. knows wat poems with luv really is.. but all d same ur poem is nice 'n' ... nut 2 worry am holdin on 4 u 2 win the contest.. or am gon be in my arm chair laughin my head out when sumone loo......s...es... but seriously Waziri ur poem is surely against all odds.. keep it goin.. its all good

Anonymous

Ummita,

Nagode, I will try to learn how to act right. Thank u for the compliment. But I think we should be a bit more formal and polite in approach espicially next time.

I respect u

Waziri

Anonymous

I am so super polite when it cums 2 approach.. nima I respect u..shikenan :D It was meant 2 b a joke. No hard feelins

Anonymous

Ummita,

I like ur humility. Thanks all the same. It really a joke ;)

... In har ke bakanuwa ce to ki harzarta canja "gene". cos u r to good to be one. u r fit to be mutumiyar ZAZZAU the great ne.

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Absolutely ryt Waziri  :D am 1/2 Bazzazagiya 8) fully fulani from Mali but neva been there so Zaria is my home. Idan wajen wasan gari ne, honestly I no fit, coz ana cutana a wajen sosai. :D So r u preparin another poem with luv word in 'em ;)

Anonymous

ziriQueen, ur very funny, Idan ke u r lost then we we are found ne anan wurin. kinji ko...

... Ummita a garin Zaria which side did you come from?

Uhm ...I think I write for people and if  they think they don't want poems with love "contents"  ai kinga sai inyi hakuri da kawo irin wadannan poems din public ko? But the truth of the matter is: poetry is naturally a tribute to love and grief. And what is unforfortunate about love is its romance with tears, for whenever there is love then there most be tears.

This indeed are what find outlet in poetry.

Waziri

Anonymous

Queen, ur very funny, Idan ke u r lost then we we are found ne anan wurin. kinji ko...

... Ummita a garin Zaria which side did you come from?

Uhm ...I think I write for people and if  they think they don't want poems with love "contents"  ai kinga sai inyi hakuri da kawo irin wadannan poems din public ko? But the truth of the matter is: poetry is naturally a tribute to love and grief. And what is unforfortunate about love is its romance with tears, for whenever there is love then there most be tears.

These indeed are what find outlet in my poetry.

Waziri

Muhammad

Sorry to chip in but what exactly does "MHM" stands for. I appologize for my ignorance on this matter, because i personally think particle physics not poetry makes a better past time. Any way, mallam Waziri nasan our paths have crossed before and I admire your eloquence but it appears to me kamar kafara baude wa.
I mean........ well da dai kafi serious amma yanzu.......... bansani ba.
Enough said, I do like to know what you make of Classical music which happens to be the favourite hobby of philosophers, royals and perhaps commoners of Shakespearean Era.This does have a correlation with what you are talking about huh?
As I said earlier I have no idea what you're talking about but, shis'shi gi ne ya kawoni.
I hope Iam welcome
CIAO
happy ramadan
PS: Not related to Wazirin Kano I hope,  because I should start treating you with respect.

Anonymous

Waziri I say u go 4 it, u've got d talents 2 put them luv words in2 writin so, get crackin but as Amin said (with regards 2 MHM) Yeah I think givin them special titles is gr8t eg: Wat luv possess ::) Though as I said am not in2 luv word so I know u could figure out gr8t titles 4 ur gr8t poems.  Amman words din sunyi zafi dayawa :P 8)