News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Online POETRY...

Started by admin, January 06, 2002, 06:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Assalamu alaikum;

Please check out the Poetry section of Kano Online ?and let us know what you think about it here.

Thanks.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Fulanizzle

As usual, more great work from the Kanoonline team .I ?love it so much! My brothers and sisters, try to contibute some poems too and it'll be even better! Insha Allah.......

Assalamu alkaikum
)

Fulanizzle

Salam, ?just realized I forgot to mention something. Is it possible for the Kanoonline team to create a page for jokes? And the members will get to post their jokes there.... and to get it active and going on, maybe weekly or monthly the funniest ?joke will be announced... i dont know, just a minor suggestion. but if its not okay with the kanoonline team or the members, we can forget about it.

A huta lafiya, Assalamu alaikum
)

Anonymous

I adore poems, therefore i wholeheatedly love kanoonline poetry. I learnt it is one of the products of ANA kano branch and others; that is beautiful. May we see more beautiful things from you.
I don't know whether or not hausa poems are part of your jurisdictions?  If not may i suggest that a little attention be accorded to them especially translating them and welcoming new ones.

@Nancy,FRANCE.

Anonymous

I have seen good and encouraging comments about ANA Kano poetry and I am glad people are enjoying it well. We hope to post new poems soon as well as other information concerning literary activitiues in Kano. We also hope to start posting Hausa poems soon.
We thank you so much for reading our poems and great thanks to the webmaster for giving us free space.
Chairman ANA Kano

Dan-Sokoto

Hello Poets!

Honestly, i doff my hat for the moderator of this Poetry segment of kanoonline. I never knew the good work that has been going on in this very important artistic field. I am perplexed and impressed by what i have seen so far, and my prayers and wish will always be with you in this great endevour.

Though never attempted poetry, with inspiration like this, one is tempted to also try and see whether one has it. We the new-comers, will therefore need encouragement and support from the old hands in order to find our bearing in this important field.

Good work and keep it up.

Dan-Sokoto

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

Uhmm...no comment. I know nada when it comes to poem ?
:-X though I did Literature in high school and had to read poems. Well...you post and I'll read ?;D but I'll see what I can come up with insha Allah.
greetings from Ihsaneey