News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ANY QUESTIONS  ABOUT K-ONLINERS PLZ ASK HERE?

Started by ummita, December 07, 2003, 01:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JiboNura

Ibro2g,

do you believe that Zidane is the best footballer of the year?

I quite disagree with FIFA rating.

What of Thierry Henry, Van Nilstrooy, Carlos, Raul, and Juventus Nedved ?

pls let me hear your opinion on these.

Quiz: Champion's League

Who is the French leading goal scorer of all time?
Who will emerge winner between Juventus vs Deportivo?

Ibro2g

If u ask mi, I'd say it rather be Thiery Henry, David Becham or even Pavel Nedved. Despite the undenialble fact that I'm a ManU fan.
JUVE deportivo.....Juve wins.
Safety and Peace

*~MuDa~*

You know I cant sit and start describing my physical features because it will occupy the whole page but I can give a little explanation. They day I was born my grandmother said my beauty almost blinded her. As I was growing up only aged 3 already I had 12 proposals na aure. I grew to be a beautiful girl ;D Last week a lady stopped me calling me a pretty face and that I am fit to be a model (amman zama model baya cikin tsarin addinin mu) Quite alot of ppl said I look like Halle Beri others said I definately look like Jada Pinkett, but like I care about their looks ::) Well am not saying am all that but
boy I know am there
so are you going to ask me out? ?;);D

Ni kunsan ba kunya kuma akwai bayani. Let me join sister Humrah & brother Jibo

sank u bery much, my dear, i was interested in knowing ze ferson who use 2 b bery hard on "MALES" zat is y i asked u but i'm not still satispy, so i want u 2 tell me 1 more thing flz, gibe me ur e-mail, yahoo freperibly, o.k?....hofe no shit?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

chere amis,
here r some quest. 2 u:

UMMITA: what level op studies r u fresently and in what school? ::)

Medulla: where in ze world can i meet u? ???

Gog..naka: i need ur e-mail flz. :-*

Gimbiya: how old r u, tell me ;)

Fulanicious: were do u reside? :-/

Hausanicious: what iz ur full name? 8)

pollow za rules & don't lie! ;D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Gimbiya

Gimbiya: how old r u, tell me ;)

what do you think?
never mind I'll answer.... I'm in my twenties
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteSister, I am sorry if I injured you. I did not know it would hurt to conclude one likes another for commitment as important as marriage by just asking after the other.

You may be a small girl

A'a waya hanaki yar uwa idan kinga dama kice kina son duk yayyana mazan forum dinnan ai ba haram bane yeruwa, wallahi kiyi kiyi abunki "yabon kai ai ba jahilci bane a zamanin yanzu", ke ingayamiki soon you will start seeing girls on stage with a microphone asking a guy out, a'a not to be suprised the world is changing! Wallahi do your thangggggg kici duniyarki da stick sista! Haka kurrum ku batta wallahi tayi abinta ::)

small girl ke Humrah me aand you go put leg inside one trouser leave my blad alone kin manta ba small gel ba premature ::)

Oya if you like Waziri go send him message duh thats why the IM is available.

Mudacris I lack low self esteem I cant give my email address so nima I will soon be called a small girl.

I you are welkom but you still sound like the two of them, you know what am talking about ko?

MY BIG KEWSHION IS WHO AMONGST THE KANOONLINERS WOULD DENY THE BEST FREIND IBRO IS NOT A GENTLE KIND AND ALSO A GOOD PEOTRY WRITER?

TO GIMBIYA YOU KNOW NI I NO DEY LIE, I HARDLY ENTER YOUR BIZNESS YOU HARDLY ENTER MINE WE JUST MIND OUR OWN BIZNESS BUT I WAS READING THROUHG THIS WHOLE THREAD YOU ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS NOW THEY ASKED YOU OF YOUR AGE AND YOU ASKED THEM AS WELL HOW WOULD THEY KNOW IDAN BAKIN FADI BA? AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBA SUNA SON SU SAN YAUSHE NE RANAR HAIHUWARKI? WATAN DA AKA HAIFE KI? KUMA PRESENTLY MENENE SHEKARUNKI?

MUDARIS OR IS IT NOT WHAT YOU ASKED?
What you see is what you get[/b]

Gimbiya

TO GIMBIYA YOU KNOW NI I NO DEY LIE, I HARDLY ENTER YOUR BIZNESS YOU HARDLY ENTER MINE WE JUST MIND OUR OWN BIZNESS BUT I WAS READING THROUHG THIS WHOLE THREAD YOU ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS NOW THEY ASKED YOU OF YOUR AGE AND YOU ASKED THEM AS WELL HOW WOULD THEY KNOW IDAN BAKIN FADI BA? AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBA SUNA SON SU SAN (1)YAUSHE NE RANAR HAIHUWARKI? (2)WATAN DA AKA HAIFE KI? (3)KUMA PRESENTLY MENENE SHEKARUNKI?[/u]

MUDARIS OR IS IT NOT WHAT YOU ASKED?

(1) An Haife ni Ranar Talata
(2) A cikin watan Rajab 1398 AH
(2) Kuma yanzu shekaru na ashirin da biyar

Thank you 1/2sy you're such a sweetheart for reminding me.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Hausanicious

small girl ke Humrah me aand you go put leg inside one trouser leave my blad alone kin manta ba small gel ba premature ::)

Oya if you like Waziri go send him message duh thats why the IM is available.

Hafsy! Hafsy!! hafsy!!!

How many times did I call out ur name? Tell me 3 times. To have u forgotten that this debate does not concern u. This is between Humrah & Ummita, now what is ur own their?

I beleive by all indication u too ma are in Luv with the Legend Waziri, Ko karya nakeyi? Don in ba haka ba why will u just interfere with something that does not concern u?

What can u say about this: Ibro2g, Mudacris, Fulanicious, Gogannaka, JiboNura, Medulla, bashir etc.

Itama tana so ne tana rewaye, to maganar ciki ba magana bane ki fito fili ki gaya mana, mu kuwa mu mummuki bakin mutum.

Ke kuwa Humrah! more grease to your elbows, cos I believe what u said in your post is quiet encouraging and may God Bless u abundantly. I really reason with u, alot of girls loose the men they luv & cherish due to them being inactive, so I believe every man will go 4 u da sauri, and if u keep up to your words u will have the whole world at your door steps.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

gogannaka

A'to ni ma dai abun da na gani kenan Hausanicious.....Amma ka san 1/2syn ce ba dama, yanzu idan ka gaya mata gaskiya (cewa ita ma ta rolla wa waziri) sai ta balbale ka da masifa :-X....rigimar da ba ta ta ba ma yaya aka kare bare an tsokane ta :P.......ni dai kawai nayi shiru da baki na..

Lady humrah i dey ur side o....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Humrah

A'a waya hanaki yar uwa idan kinga dama kice kina son duk yayyana mazan forum dinnan ai ba haram bane yeruwa, wallahi kiyi kiyi abunki "yabon kai ai ba jahilci bane a zamanin yanzu", ke ingayamiki soon you will start seeing girls on stage with a microphone asking a guy out, a'a not to be suprised the world is changing! Wallahi do your thangggggg kici duniyarki da stick sista! Haka kurrum ku batta wallahi tayi abinta ::)

I am sorry sister, regretably I don't understand Hausa very well, I would have replied you appropriately.

ke Humrah me aand you go put leg inside one trouser leave my blad alone kin manta ba small gel ba premature  

Leg inside one trouser??????

Speak in English, Arabic or French pls

Hafsy_Lady

Humrah my dear forget, go & sitdown, its no use to explain :-/ because you didnt undertand leg talkless of inside talkless of one talkless of trouser & those were english words not SWAHILI :-/ So forget meanwhileeeeeeeee Let me ask a question?

With the rise of love confessions in this forum most especially in this topic would any one of you guys minds being in a relationship with any other kanoonliners? am asking you people this

Abeg Hausanicious shottop diya who asked you? ::)

And who doesnt mind putting up their pictures online?

And who doesnt mind voting Hausaniious to be his/her full time MATCHMAKING MANAGER to this forum as I can see thats his only usefulness ;D :P?

Answers needed please......

Hafsy_Lady

Hafsy! Hafsy!! hafsy!!!
How many times did I call out ur name? Tell me 3 times. To have u forgotten that this debate does not concern u. This is between Humrah & Ummita, now what is ur own their?

I beleive by all indication u too ma are in Luv with the Legend Waziri, Ko karya nakeyi?

See this pessin.........everyone knows me & ummita as the bestest eva. let me ansa you. Ummita is my blad, we are two inseparable beings, she is my other half, & I surely care more than words could say, we've been thoruhg thick and thin together, we been in trouble together and we have gotten out of countless crimes together, eventhough miles & miles divide us she is in umuahia am somewhere we still click and no man I say no man on this earth will touch my babygul and go free but heven will let loose, thousand of people say am so selfish even in this forum some might think am selfish but what do we care its just that its my girl, I'ma stick for her till the end of time juss like when she got into trouble with her grams and I took the blame. So if you cant stand me & my girl then sod it!!! :P Thats Y I said Humrah will enta leg wando with me.

Meanwhhile every girl in this forum is like a sista to me I also care for them even the guys except you Hausanicious ;D

For this Waziri we be joke/play mates go ask him, tomorrow kuma who will you want to hook up with, if you no bi boy am sure you go bi di one to ask Waziri out because you are obssed with you. Well people that are not straight do  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TODAY HAUSANICIOUS WILL KILL ME. ATO KA TAKURA MIN KOMAI NI KOMAI NI SO NO OFFENSE IN NA RAMA KOYA KACE GOGANNAKA. I CAN SEE YOU ARE THE MIDDLE PERSON NOW YOU MUST CHOOSE

MYSELF OR HAUSANICIOUS AM ASKING YOU TO CHOOSE ::)

MySeLf

1/2sa
U are the only one doing the talking,
Where is ummita? ???
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Bashir

how many of us know each other personally on this forum? d personal references r among some members r making d rest of us feel left out.

Hafsy_Lady

So men could be this jelous as well? Am askin a question

Just like I said, wuna see ko? Brother Bashir if you had read my comments then you will know that I also care for every one. It dont matter whether we know each other or not! The reason for my statement was only for Hausanicious cos he asked what my business for pokin my nose where it doesnt belong, nikuma naga as long as its Ummita then I have every business. Ok! Jelousykocidondie. I also care for you Bashir even if we dont know each other, We ddo not have to know each other to care for them. kai mallam you are not left out the only person to be left out is Hausanicious. ::)

Ok! I know 7 ppl in this forum.
NEXT?

Mr I dont mind her, she be one yeye gel, We have no idea where she's gone