News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

joke ville

Started by beautilicious, March 28, 2004, 03:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebeji

Quote from: "sa salati"Aayshaluv plz register diz in ur mind,huh.....we all aint clowns,plz lets get serious again

BA WANI HAKURI, HALAYYAKA TA MU'AMULA DA JAMA'A NE BABU DADI. BAIWAR ALLAH YA YI TOPIC KA FITO KANA KUSHE TA, AMMAN YANZU KA TASO DA NAKA HAUKAR DON KANA SON BA BAMU LABARI SHINE ZAKA ZAGAYO BADA HAKURI. "AKACE DA MAHAUKACI YANCE HAR KUN TUNA MIN"

sa salati

cool,cool,i can bebeji u r tryin 2 step on ma toez.know diz, wen u dine wit d devil,u use a long spoon coz am sick enuff 2 2wist ur shit and hit it bak atchu.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

dan kauye

Quote from: "sa salati"cool,cool,i can bebeji u r tryin 2 step on ma toez.know diz, wen u dine wit d devil,u use a long spoon coz am sick enuff 2 2wist ur nuts and hit it bak atchu.

lol......infacts laff ma ass out.......wallahi  i think u're d "old nick" only if u know wut dat means(hint:d devil himself).
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Eskimo"Those drivers..hahahahahha :D  :D
real stopids..lol

KAI DAI BA A I YA MAKA

WHERE ALL THOSE CASH WE U AND "LOKO" CHOT FOR B U K ABI LOKO DON DISAPPEAR WITH ALL THE CASH????
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Eskimo"Wani mutum that cannot speak Arabic went to an arab shop in saudi and he bought a jallabiya and then he wore it to see if it fits him sai saman wuyan rigar yayi masa kadan yana dan shaqe shi.

Yana so ya ma the Arab explaining and he cant speak Arabic so he just said to the Arab...ya ustaz, Izas samaun shaqqat!

MAN BE CAREFUL OR ONE DAY U GO SEE THUNDER FROM THE NET.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

straightalkin

Danfulani Joke

Wani bafillatani ne watarana ya fita kiwon shanunsa a daji sai ya hango wata bishiya ya ce bari ya dan kwanta a karkashinta ya huta. yana cikin barci sai barayi suka zo suka sace shanun suka yi masa aski kwalkwal. da ya farka daga barci ya ga ba shanun sai ya shafa kan sa ya ce- "awf ashe maa baa ni ba ne!"

ummita

Slow down maaami, jokin wit mah ppl aint funneee 2 mehhhhhhhhh. Am mad @ yah :evil:  (she laffs).........

oh well am bad it tellin jokes...........lemme copy & paste a joke from a(she laffs). Pro'lly u had all heard o it sef!

THIS IS JOKE MADE FROM HEAVEN

Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to
you. I have some Nigerians up here in Heaven who are
causing some problems. They are swinging on the Pearly
Gates, my horn is missing, Maggi sauce and Ogbono soup
are all over their robes;  Isi-ewu, Cow-feet
and Bokoto bones are all over the streets of Gold;
some folk are walking around with one wing, they have
been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to
heaven clean. Some aren't even wearing their halos, saying
it doesn't fit with their hairstyles."

The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my
angel. Heaven is home to all my children. If you
really want to know about problems, let's call the
Devil."

The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? What the....!,
hold on one minute." The Devil returned to the phone
and said, "Hello Lord, what can I do for you?" The
Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems you are
having down there." The Devil said, "Wait one minute,"
and put the Lord on hold. After 5 minutes he returned
to the phone, and said "Okay, I'm back. What was the
question?" The Lord said, "What kind of problems are
you having down there?" The Devil said, "Man, I don't
belieee.! ....hold on, Lord". This time the Devil was
gone for 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said, "I'm
sorry Lord, I can't talk right now. These Nigerians
put the fire out,and now they are trying to install
air conditioning! They even bribed my guys!!"
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

straightalkin

Quote from: "ummita"Slow down maaami, jokin wit mah ppl aint funneee 2 mehhhhhhhhh. Am mad @ yah :evil:  (she laffs).........

:lol:  no offence meant to all the fulani peeps in the forum!! there a lot more bafillatani jokes to come though so get ready!!!!!!!

kitkat

Heard this on the radio the other day on a programme highlighting the problem of the deterioration of hausa usage and grammer by the present generation of youths and how some words are even fading away.

Mother peeps into daugthers room after preparing a meal in the kitchen and asks:

" Aisha kina son burabusco"

Aisha replies:  " wanene kuma burabusco, ya ce yana sona ne?"