News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

New Forum - Please Help Test

Started by admin, September 10, 2003, 01:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Assalamu alaikum;

http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB2/

Because of a lot of problems we are having with this current Forum, among which many of our members loosing their member logins and stats, having some junk appearing in posts, duplication of posts, etc, I have decided to start thinking of moving us to another, so popular Web Forum.http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB2/

So please we need as many of our members as possible to test the new Forum and let us know what you think before I  start to configure it.

Also, I will like to take this opportunity to apologize to our members that loose their Logins information and statistics.

As usual thanks for your anticipated help regarding this matter.
http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB2/
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

ummita

TESTING FEEDBACK
I have tested it SIRRRRRRRR & all d features seem 2 b workin.

Well done.

Its needs 2 b a little more eye cathing though.

Will kanoonline still b xsistin or is it goin 2 d changed 2 hausafulani?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Quote/

Because of a lot of problems we are having with this current Forum, among which many of our members loosing their member logins and stats, having some junk appearing in posts, duplication of posts, etc, I have decided to start thinking of moving us to another, so popular Web Forum.http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB2/

No thank u oga admin, pls stop thinkin. we can manage here, right people? (she laffs) neva had junks or login problems and am sure that goes 4 d rest. Its juss lyk moving out 2 a new house, & "movin"!!!! I so very much hate. Its better here :-/

gogannaka

the site is impressive,more graphics,more emoticons,etc............
but i'm more familiar wid our good old kanoonline.....it's like ummita said ;its like moving to a new house.. i hate it too...it wuold take us time to familiarise............

+i've never had problem with kanoonline!!!!!!!cant u just give kanoonline a face lift??like i dunno,maybe make it as colourful as hausafulani or even dandali.com????

a hakan ma fa its o.k.......goodluck?

what'll happen to kanoonline? :-[ :-[ :-[
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

Quotecant u just give kanoonline a face lift??like i dunno,maybe make it as colourful as hausafulani or even dandali.com????

Noi, Gogannaka, minkam, I think kanoonline is more colour 'n' eye cathcing. Its even brigther than that hausafulani.......kodai colour blindness na demun wani ne :P :-X

admin

ummita, gogannaka

www.Kanoonline.com will still exist but I will like to gradually move this particular Forum to www.HausaFulani.com

I myself do not like moving, but my resources for supporting and paying of the server space and hosting have really dwindled. This is, as you may know, because I am now in Nigeria where it is a bit harder to raise funds to pay for these services, as I was able to do before. It is just that at www.HausaFulani.com, I have a bit more of a server space available than where I am now currently hosting www.KanoOnline.com. Now the only way I can continue to maintain these kinds of services now, is if I can get a little help from our members may be say a LITTLE DONATION!!! .

arubuta

nice job there. i recently posted in a topic about suggestions to admin. well i think the problems r solved. just go to hausafulani.com
see superb graphics, nice emoticons. the site is perfect.
i am overwhelmed.
But Oga admin do u mean to say sometime we go part with this one. i think i like hausafulani but KANO ???
well keep up the work
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

ummita

QuoteLITTLE DONATION!!! .
Bi-iznillah we will all help.....so in wat ways can we make donations....r we tlkin money wise....as in Raw cash or.............. :-/?

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Anonymous

Ofcourse with  money. Lets see who are loyal to the site! Hehehe ;D

Hafsy_Lady

Toh nidai the last time we sent off money for donations.......yan 419 suka chinye so admin how can we get it directly to you.

Amman gaskiya zan gayamaka yallabai, KANOONLINE yafi, waccen hausafulani it was so dry da har na fara yar gyangyadi!!! ::) But it is okay.

Ummita nima ina bukatar ya donation kinganeko ;) zai a fara da yanuwa kan ayi da yan waje ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

goganaka & hehehe should I also send my account details, I am also in need for donations because I am making my wesbite more..................(abeg make wuna gane!!!) ::) ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

admin

Yes everybody, it really pains me to have to ask you for Donation. I am open to any other ideas you might have and I know the logistic for getting the donations might be a difficult one because of the fact that we are all spread around all over the world. It is possible to have donations via address say in the USA or in person or Bank Account say in Nigeria or even set up an online donation via PayPal etc. I am really open for your suggestions and comments on the logistic.

Anonymous

i
Quotegoganaka & hehehe should I also send my account details, I am also in need for donations because I am making my wesbite more..................(abeg make wuna gane!!!) ::) ;D

Kai! wacannan 1/2_sy din is very very funny. I in particular will miss you whenever you start making the mistake of leaving this forum. Besides who is talking bout opening a new website again. Lets develop this one

IBB

excellent work there admin can u do the same here gaskia can yafi haduwa
IHS