News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

tHis oR tHaT?

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

coke

mode of consumption:
straw
or
manual gulp

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

amira

Manual gulp lol (meza ka tsaya jira)

Super malt or ginger beer
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan Borno
mode of consumption:
straw
or
manual gulp

Quote from: amiraManual gulp lol (meza ka tsaya jira)

manual gulp.. lol that's funny.. I like that expression... I suppose straw would be automatic gulp ko? so what would do the gulping if its automatic? certainly not yr throat, cos that is only manual hahahaha!!

Quote from: amiraSuper malt or ginger beer

super malt
electric fencing (around  houses)
or
live fencing? (around farmlands)
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

IHS

ajingi

Kampala

At a party, what are you most likely to do?

Dance/make out wit people.
or
Stay in the corner and make a small attempt to dance.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

ummutameem

gogannaka

Chicken, anytime:

Movies
Watch with people around you
                 or
Watch it all alone?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Watch alone.

I hate any noise other than from the video when watching a movie or have some silly little kiddo telling u what'll happen before it does.. that REALLY drives me round the bend  >:(

movies
home theatre
or cinema

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 11, 2007, 07:28:10 PM
Watch alone.

I hate any noise other than from the video when watching a movie or have some silly little kiddo telling u what'll happen before it does.. that REALLY drives me round the bend  >:(

LOL me too,but i like to watch with people cos i love to share the jokes and excitement.

Game:
Home Theater.

Zip or Buttons?

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

ummutameem

lazy river (no liver to try roller coasters, never been on one yetn dont think i ever will)

shaving

or

waxing

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on December 11, 2007, 09:28:38 PM

LOL me too,but i like to watch with people cos i love to share the jokes and excitement.

I sometimes attend a live discussion forum  to "analyse" the film that is watched. Thats when I like watching it with a group of responsible adults..preferrably who havent watched it before either.. some adults are just as bad as kids in curtailing one's enjoyment of a bad movie hehehe..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Back to game
waxing... gets to the root of the problem :P

mustache
or
side burns

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

desktop (dont hav to carry it everywhere i go)

riga

short sleeve
or
long sleeve

gogannaka

Quote from: ummutameem on December 13, 2007, 09:23:59 PM
desktop (dont hav to carry it everywhere i go)

riga

short sleeve
or
long sleeve
LOL where is IBB?ka gani,i'm not the only one making repetitions  :P

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 12, 2007, 11:42:35 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on December 11, 2007, 09:28:38 PM

I sometimes attend a live discussion forum  to "analyse" the film that is watched. Thats when I like watching it with a group of responsible adults..preferrably who havent watched it before either.. some adults are just as bad as kids in curtailing one's enjoyment of a bad movie hehehe..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Akwai kuma masu tambayar bala'i they on't even let you concentrate.Sai kace kai ka rubuta movie din.

Game
Short sleeve.

Fascination:
Pole vault
     or
High jump?