News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHO IS WHO IN K-ONLINE

Started by kofa, September 24, 2003, 07:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kofa

i can c dat we have MAFIAN'S in dis house.ppl like Don Corleone.
n GOD i trust

Masoyi

Nine ni :P

Prom kano ta dabo ci gari, koda me kazo anfika!

N.B amma fa a da kenan!

domin yanzu gaskiya akwai wanda suka fi mu! ?;D

Sai hakuri, don rijiyoyin MAI suna kudu! ? :o
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

kofa

kai ina dan oil is in d south ai bashi ne sun fimu ba.dont u c dat har yanzu kansu bai hadu ba.they use to fight each other. and havent u heard dat oil was found in the north around dat maiduguri area?.think twise aboki.
n GOD i trust

Dala

I would like to introduce myself into this community.

Name:   Tsumburbura
sex: ?

arubuta

tsumbbr your pic is very beautiful. you have a nice smile.
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Come next August when kanonoliners again, if at all again, meet, we shall see who si who. Last August very few of the populars guys here went. The big culprits, Ibro, Kofa, Masoyi...... Goggo Tsumburbura hope you will be there and sit close to Gogannaka i will sit by the entrance, if you assure us of your coming or perhaps that will be good reason for an absence.

Bashir, what descriptions in humour !
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Come next August when kanonoliners again, if at all again, meet, we shall see who si who. Last August very few of the populars guys here went. The big culprits, Ibro, Kofa, Masoyi...... Goggo Tsumburbura hope you will be there and sit close to Gogannaka and DBZ i will sit by the entrance, if you assure us of your coming or perhaps that will be good reason for an absence.

Bashir thanks for your descriptions in humour !
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

arubuta

dats it EMTL. The time will surely come but i think it a bit 2 far, bout 6 months. If God permits we will come.

I wonder if Goggo tsumbbr will be able to come - OLD AGE. does tbbr uses a walking stick? ??? will find out God willing
zzz i got u d ans is y + z = tbbr's age - x^3 8)

EMTL

Salaamz,
Arubuta you are wonderful mathematician. Goggo Tsumbur zata baka karamar jikarta ta zama Amarya....

Allah (SWT) Ya bamu alkhairin da ke cikin ranar Jum'a-amiyn.

Dala

don't worry,
I will be there dressed in white color clothes ;D

P.S.
Don't look at my leg's 'O or i will vanish immediately :o

kilishi

The former picture of tsumburbura is more beutifull and fascinating,why did she change?/ :-[

:-[  Well let me give myself an answer,ita aljana kullum cikin canzawa take,yau baka gobe fara may be that's the reason she changed
ilishi

Hausanicious

Tsumburbura! is that the picture of Abraham Lincoln's wife?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Dante

You guys are really enjoying this conversation. with the aljanu's and the ppl of the matrix.

Masoyi

take a look at ze AURE SPOT board.

pls guys, banda karya. or else.......

tsimburbura kama su :o
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

arubuta

thanks EMTL, but i think icant take the bag. this b'cos i wonder who on this earth will , what do i say, marry , enter into a lifetime ralationship with tbbra.
I guess d only person capable of this act is the one & only, the great in what he does , the attractive, the Irresistible one , yours and only(4 tbbr) ,MASOYI