News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHO IS WHO IN K-ONLINE

Started by kofa, September 24, 2003, 07:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guduma

Hey guys, no one noticed me! I am Guduman dukan kato! If u mess up, I hammer u......mercilessly, so take care.

Hausanicious

QuoteHausanicious?? is that supposed to be the Hausa version of Fulanicious??
mhn...plenty names dey for this K-online. chey!

No u r wrong Mr. Human Head (Eskimo).

Hausanicious! is not a translation of any language. If u don't know now u know.

Hausanicious strictly ?means a typical Hausa Man, with both typical Hausa parents, who was born and brought up in a typical Hausa Land and who speaks nothing but purely typical Hausa Language. Ka gane ko?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

kofa

EASY MAN. Haushi akabaka ne hausanicious? 8) 8)
n GOD i trust

Eskimo

mhn ba shakka, Allah ya bada hakuri dan hausawa.
I was just wondering
yaya kuke da barbushe ;D ince ko dan wa da dan kani kuke. :P :P
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Eskimo

QuoteHey guys, no one noticed me! I am Guduman dukan kato! If u mess up, I hammer u......mercilessly, so take care.

Please HAMMER Hausanicious for me :D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

alimsuf

QuoteHey guys, no one noticed me! I am Guduman dukan kato! If u mess up, I hammer u......mercilessly, so take care.
Beware Guduma, he have police on this forum: He is Mr. cinnaka ban san na gida ba. He no no bribe and egunje. He has good reputation. If U dear hammer my Hausanicious, I will issue him Ur arrest warrant. And U r going to serve Ur jail term in Guatanom terrorist prison for terrerising any of our fellow..

figorms

i think no one has heard of me yet ko.
i damage 44 people in a week and i bet u no one want's to know how cos if u do then u are already a victim, that is why they call me yamagudu dokinkarfe. i can shake the hand that built kanoonline with the blink of an eye, when i am anyoned even the clords take cover. 8) 8) 8)
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Hafsy_Lady

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AM SO SCARED AM PEEING IN MAH PANTIES ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Masoyi

Welcome to the community mr guduma.
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Guduma

Hehehehehe.... hafsy dear, watz in the panties?  

ali_grema

why bother?i really want to know what your gonna do with the info?hope your not offended!!!
  i'm ali grema and thats all 4 now!!!

zaki

hellooooo every one k-online iam zaki
hooooooooooo hoooooooooo zaki in the house. :o

fastboi

Hello everyone! My suna is Fastboi and I am very glad this place exists, simply cus it's Nija. I'm not from Kano, ni dan Kaduna ne 100%. But there's no Kaduna Online right now, and even if there was it would definitely suck, so here I am.
 heard that you r addressed as you r dressed!

friend

dis goes 2 hausanicious or watever u cal urself i think u are preet lousy and kind of rude but am nt suprise coz ur 4rm kano
kai dan cikin gari ne ko? u better change ur name coz it sound kaman na mata dnt take it 2 personal jst an advice. den 2 ur Q who is who in k-online i dn think Q such as dis shld be askd i mean wat are u tryin 2 prove by askin who is who ha growup and get real jst joind da site but its preety borin bcoz we ve lots of arrogant pple pn line dats why we are nt makin any progress come on GUYS we kan do beter so whos wit me,JOIN FRIEND AND MAKE DA BEST IN KANO ON LINE PEACE
rue luv is so rare and precious but a gud friendship is even more so!

beautilicious

hey friend i totally agree with you. nice comment
hausanicious, that name is lame
kano pple u need to be more lively!
u need to log in more often
but hey dont worry
with alienbuddyb and friend on line....
expect the unexpected!
this site cud b d coolest eva but that ll be when u guys learn sense and send messages and log in mor frequently!
wel cheerz!!!! ;)
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha