News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HEY!! COME IN AND INTRODUCE UR SELF

Started by MySeLf, January 06, 2004, 12:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteWell it seems there are many new peeps around that I dnt know, well they all better come forward and introduce theirselves ;D

WAI IHSAN KO HAFSY DO ALLAH KUGAYAMIN.........WAI SU WAYE WA'INNAN SABABBIN MEMBERS DIN ACIKIN KAYAN MIYA...........SU BA ATARUBA, SU BA TATTASAI BA, BA TOMATO BA, BALLE ALBASA ::) ?;D

OYA ABIYO LAYI
MUDACRIS, TSUBURBURA KIKE KO MENE? HAUSANICIOUS, DANTE, EMTL............DA DAI SAURAN YANUWA KU BIYO LAYI KUYI BAYANI

LOL LOL Tohhhhhh Twinkle, kifa dawo kenan.....

Ehmmmm Hausanicious, Introducing Twinklw, she has been a member for a long time, but was inactive for a while, Lord knows what kept her away from here. She is very funny, kind, jovial and as she says.........she rules in a unique way......need I say more?
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Quoteif ummmita w'd be straigh, da an daina samun kolo kolo in da house! ?:P
SHE IS ALWAYS CROOCKED KO? LOL ........WELL YA KAMATA A DAU MATAKI,
ALLAH YAI MAKI ALBARKA IHSAN
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

QuoteWell it seems there are many new peeps around that I dnt know, well they all better come forward and introduce theirselves ;D

WAI IHSAN KO HAFSY DO ALLAH KUGAYAMIN.........WAI SU WAYE WA'INNAN SABABBIN MEMBERS DIN ACIKIN KAYAN MIYA...........SU BA ATARUBA, SU BA TATTASAI BA, BA TOMATO BA, BALLE ALBASA ::) ?;D

OYA ABIYO LAYI
MUDACRIS, TSUBURBURA KIKE KO MENE? HAUSANICIOUS, DANTE, EMTL............DA DAI SAURAN YANUWA KU BIYO LAYI KUYI BAYANI

LAMBA ONE,........YA SUNANKA?
LAMBA TWO, MEKE TAFE DA KAI
LAMBA THREE.......INA BUKATAR SANIN KO KU YAN ZAMAN LAFIYA NE KO NA....DAYAN!!! (DOYA DA MANJA) DAN NASAN IRIN ZAMAN DA ZA'AYI
;D ?;D ;D

So it is me ur reppering 2 as a JJC? Jama'a kuji pa? Well i'll not say anysin' nwn, u shld b eben ashame op not knowing me, i'll ask my priendz 2 gibe u ze pormall introduction, JJC? Nine ma JJC? Lallai ma ni da ke wa ya fi post?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Twinkle

Ihsany-Baby & Hafsa pls tell us who this person is, does she come in peace or in ........

Tell her to also give us a proper introduction about her self kwata-kwata

Toh Hasanicious, (u copied dat name from sum1 ba!) Well i don't think i have 2 introduce myself, cos Hafsy darling has already did, & i hope u ar satisfied, so keep up dat seat of ur's & answer my question.  ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

danzaria

Salam
Kano Online MEMBERS

Greetings the Best Of Zagezagi Master Of the Kanawaz

Name: Omar Balarabe
Mastering: Computer Genius
Sex:Of couse Male
Hobbies:General Sports, Fishing, Foremost Reading Al-Qur'an etc.
I will Agree with Hausanicious u r all scared to say who u r.
U want to know more about me plz dont be scared to PM me, OK?

Gimbiya

Name: Gimbiya
Origin: Kano
Sex: I don't know but I'll look and find out ;)

color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Hausanicious

Toh Hasanicious, (u copied dat name from sum1 ba!) Well i don't think i have 2 introduce myself, cos Hafsy darling has already did, & i hope u ar satisfied, so keep up dat seat of ur's & answer my question. ?;D

Lady Twinkle U seems to be looking for my trouble, tell me, from who did I copied the name? If you dont know the origin of this humble name of mine just ask, got it?

Secondly, U must make proper introduction to us, cos we dont know ur location, your real name, what u r studying if not working, married or single etc.

For ur question kuma, I think just ask Lady hafsa she can answer it or just check my profile and see
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

zezezee

QuoteName: Gimbiya
Origin: Kano

??? ??? ???
i wonder where she will look!
muna nan de when u get back.  ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Ihsan

lol...nice one Gimbiya...but ur name has said it all  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

Salam
Kano Online MEMBERS

Greetings the Best Of Zagezagi Master Of the Kanawaz

Name: Omar Balarabe
Mastering: Computer Genius
Sex:Of couse Male
Hobbies:General Sports, Fishing, Foremost Reading Al-Qur'an etc.
I will Agree with Hausanicious u r all scared to say who u r.
U want to know more about me plz dont be scared to PM me, OK?

Muna maka barka da zuwa malam Omar...hope you'll enjoy it here :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Twinkle

Lady Twinkle U seems to be looking for my trouble, tell me, from who did I copied the name? If you dont know the origin of this humble name of mine just ask, got it? [/qoute]

Looking 4 ur trouble, hmh i don't think so and u can copy as many name from anyone as u like, i won't stop u. GOT IT CLEAR MISTER.

[/qoute] Secondly, U must make proper introduction to us, cos we dont know ur location, your real name, what u r studying if not working, married or single etc. [/qoute]

Well, if u wanna know i think u should be polite and don't tell me i "MUST"  ::) n-e-way Hafsy lady has already did.

[/qoute]For ur question kuma, I think just ask Lady hafsa she can answer it or just check my profile and see

Me ka maida Hafsy? wanzamiyar k-onliners ko me? ;)

[/color]
[/i]

Twinkle

Lady Twinkle U seems to be looking for my trouble, tell me, from who did I copied the name? If you dont know the origin of this humble name of mine just ask, got it?

[/qoute] Secondly, U must make proper introduction to us, cos we dont know ur location, your real name, what u r studying if not working, married or single etc. [/qoute]

[/qoute]For ur question kuma, I think just ask Lady hafsa she can answer it or just check my profile and see

Looking 4 ur trouble, hmh i don't think so and u can copy as many name from anyone as u like, i won't stop u. GOT IT CLEAR  ::).

Well, if u wanna know i think u should be polite and don't tell me i "MUST"  ::) n-e-way Hafsy lady has already did.

[/color]
[/i]

Masoyi

? Looking 4 ur trouble, hmh i don't think so and u can copy as many name from anyone as u like, i won't stop u. GOT IT CLEAR ?::).

Well, if u wanna know i think u should be polite and don't tell me i "MUST" ?::) n-e-way Hafsy lady has already did.

Maybe he is right, she might be the.... of kanoonline!
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Twinkle

Maybe he is right, she might be the.... of kanoonline!

i may be wat........... ? ? ?     :-[     :-[

;D    ;D

[/color]
[/i]

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Twinkle is a very peaceful and considerate person.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).