News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

All of u gather around lets converse!!!

Started by ummita, January 09, 2003, 03:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

lol! ashe kayi kwali? when was that? no dauka u were in command all along....
GFella... yeah i was in New Capital... i even remember u... and all the other pesky rowdy hausa boiz...

hmm another gist... ok, was talking to this guy... it wasnt like i was feeling him or anything, i mean, he wasnt even "all that"... i was juss talking and talking, and then playing around with a stapler...
hmm... before i know, i stapled my finger... and remained there like  :o !!! hahaah... i tried not to show the guy i hurt maself... so i was tryna act cool and collected... amma f'real duk na roode!..lol
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

Quote,guys u wont believe this but kafa na ya cinye :o.i was confused cuz i was sure my feet were not like that when i went to bed so i met some seniors,they were like this is normal, ai bera su ka cinye ma kafa ???

1 bafflin thing Mo!!! Ur feet still remainz as an unsolved mystery!! Rats bite off feets?

Ashe,.....I have 2 get rid of my lil niece (pet hampster). b/4 it finishes her 4 barbacue!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Am back
Tragedy upon tragedy...............my version for today my own don pafuka finito!  I don lose my bobo for 1 week & eight days. Me & my man naso we like each oda well wellu.equation balance. He like me I like him Di tin be say we dey togeda for tiri yrs now 3yrs. Na for long term relationship we dey. One day like this we come go wedding. Naso we di gels get one corner wey we sidown dey browsw & select wo beta pass among di boys wey dress for tazarce. Na my mouth & judgement wey pass everybody there. Naso I come dey put my kolo kolo eyes for one fyne bobo I spot. On a scale of 1 to 10 I go rate the man 9%. Everything of his is in good condition. His face, no bear bear like goat, his head no look like ogidi tree. emu!!! his total structure na correct. Meh ma sef I know I pretty no bi small (yes I pretty) I know say if di boy spot me, he go like me. well I had one option to walk pass him ;D. As if it was written on my face like I target him before I pass him sef he don call me already. His voice en...emmm bace cewa komai... abar zancen kawai. The sad thing was my bobo travel. So I be single while di cat is away di mouse go play...... Well di boy come tell me he like me, mi kuma i no dey play that kine hard to get (because I no wan opportunity make ey pass me. The man get good sense of humour, good method of sepikin hausa/english, he no dey boost around and the bi as calm as ice. well di boy com collect my number...well he dey visit me regularly. Love just dey spark like fire.  till one fateful day. I NONO say my "We met at a wedding boyfreind" na my bobo cousin. One day he come visit me my bobo come na there they come jam**** moment of truth....na so I come drop mouth like monkey....i dey blink eyes like scape goat.....my bobo come dey ask "wetin bring you here abi you bi freinds with her broda, this bi my fiancee wey I dey tell you about. SHAME AND EMABARASSMENT/ only one way out, God make you open floor swallow me. As my bobo getti hot tember naso he walk away after realisation of the chater I bi. wey di tin bin I come ring am, out my self for anoda trouble. I come tell em say you know say if na your cousin I no go freind but if na oda I go freind. Naso my bobo call me cheater. Now my bobo dey angry and na now sef I realise my bobo fine pass my we met at a wedding bobo. Now as my bobo get good heart he don forgive meh. Kuma my bobo no dey cheat at me at all at all, anso he dey treat me like egg. Well we don solve dey issue. But today naso my bobo call me for my cellular, wireless cordless mobile telephone. I dey hear voice of one yeye gel for background. I come dey raise hell dey shout at my bobo. who bi that for background. Who be that man snatcher, that useless gel? I come dey say Farouk I swear I will kill you today. U dey cheat ba!! Well he just said one thing and I KEPT SHUT..  

Hafsa yanzu ke kina ma da baki kiyi masifa, ko kiyi kishi bayan ni cousin dina ma kike so....to ba wata bace illa kakata goggo abaiyya, kuma kinsanta (see how I come dey blush......emu>>> I bi very fair wo!) so no one should say black ppl no dey blush.

As from tis time any gathering if we get and I dey for company of my freinds, if Browsing and selecto is in process (thats di title we give for selecting who fine pass) naso I go dey block my ears with cotton wool. I no wan anodda trouble.

Now as I dey write this I dey think. WHEN WILL I STOP GETTING INTO SHAMEFUL SITUATIONS?

Ihsan

Hafsa!!! Wallahi kina bani dariya sosai... u r lucky u don get a man with good heart...

AAAH!!! and about the granny!! man!! that's way off the hook! Lallai kyaji kunya sosai!

Ok hear this...

I think I was only 8 or 9 yrs... there's this Islamiyya we used to go in warure...anyway...da kwai wani gidan cousins dina a unguwar...one fatefull day, me and one of my cousins went to the house and it was locked...so we knocked on the door then ran away, came back and knocked again then ran away again...we did that like 3 or 4 times.

AAhh...on the 5th one, I went back alone and saw the door opened! As I turned to leave, I saw the house maid... OH MY GOD...I will never forget that day...she beat the living day lights out of me...ta takani...hit me from all sides har sai da nayi...  ;D I have never cried in my life like that day.

I went home and kai kara... the next day, someone from home came to the skool and reported the thing to one of the malams... the maid was called and was questioned why she did that to me...Uhm...as she opened her mouth, na lie don commot!!! "aa na ganta ta fadi ne, shine nace mata ta tashi ta daina kuka tayi hakuri"... nace AH!! wallahi karya ne! duka na tayi... but obviously as she is older than me, the malam took her word... ni kam aka barni da tsamin jiki!!!
greetings from Ihsaneey

Twinkle

Allah sarki Ihsan Sannu Da jiki. lol,lol,

Well, i even feel embarassed 2 write this
Ok.... On a nice sunny day, going for a picnic with some friend's & cousin's, wanting 2 eat nothing but Indian curry chicken, we popped into a grocery. I being Miss Busy Body  in da front grabbed a Frozen Chicken meat balls and there was no price on it, so decided 2 join da q 2 pay 4 it. There was alot of ppl and  i was inpatient and eager 2 leave, but didn't know da price for it .So i decided 2 ask I shouted across da shop full of ppl
EXCUSE ME MISTER, HOW MUCH IS UR BALLS &
and all i could c was all eyes on me.Even the shop man stood there staring. I didn't realise ??? wat i said until 5 sec later BALLS :shock: ohh god I was way too embarassed & melted into da shop flour,i placed da chicken back and end up not buying it. Tun daga ranan, bani ba indian grocery innan:-[,
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Blaqueen

LoL!!!!! hafsa and beebat!!!!! LMAO!!! kai, amma ihsan kin ji jiki~

u know sumthin'... some of these females at weddings.. they dont go to celebrate their friend's/sister's/relative's wedding.. they go to get their own hubby... ::)
the "notice meeh" thing is very very annoying...
and the fellaz tryin' to impress... with their tazarce... iz like.. oh local boi go siddown one place and dont come out... ;D

MohammedIbrahim

kai Ihsan sorry wo! :(And hafsa Hmmm......Al'amarinki sai dua'i .Beebat naki kam ba magana :-X.gaskiya kin kopsa!
        Dyme ke ko ga biki ai dole a zarce ko ka samu ta gari ;D

Aydee Fella

HAHA....kai Beebat i sympathize with u wellu wellu. Damn, it must have been.....sorry kawai.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

ummita

Anonymous

Ppl call me Millie,
I came across kanoonline & this topic gave me the privilegde to write out my story.
Ummita I have to thank you ;) & I noticed your intials. I have heard about you from a freind, do you know Hydar? U can reach me at Milliebabes@hotmail.com

I lived in Lagos. I once lived a happy life which shattered into thin air and what remains of it is just pure grief, anogy, misery and this I will never forget.
It all started out when my father died on 5th August 2001 . I was 20yrs of age and this came as real hard experiances that alot of you out here my age have never been through. My mother was mixed race. Her mother was a spanish lady that she lost contact with & all her generation when she moved down to Nigeria. Well after my fathers death, my mother was forced to marry my fathers brother. They say is tradition: I say the begining of hardship & for the wealth my father left us.
My only older brother Vincent lived allmost all his life in U.S. & I was used to those summer & christmas holds down there. Well life became a struggle. My uncle took possession of our inheritance. In particular, my dad left me 2house,2cars a land in my home town Bendel, and some other miscellaneous, so was my brothers share taken all away by my uncle. I attended a private uni in the outskirts of the southern part. My Uncle removed me & off was I to ABU zaria where though hardship I finished my degree course. All designer clothing was banned or a taboo to me, because my uncles three wifes swoped my closet & introduced Iro & bubu & George: infact they turned me into a housewife with the dressin and all. My mother was so pretty: ppl say is because she is half spanish or so and so did ppl give me comments of my looks. So did many flashy cars patrol Bendel streets, asking for my hands in marriage. Well the only b/f I had for 2yrs was take away by my uncles daugther. They go engaged. Well not only did my was my boyfreind taken away. Somehow I was deprived of speaking to my bro, my mobile was taken away and given to my uncles daugther (Amanda) which she uses to call my ex every second!!(imagine how I would feel). My pc I normally chat, mail ppl out  & do my coursework was also given to uncles youngest son!!! Well my mum &  I were treated badly. Foodd!!(I hardly see food in that house given to me or my mum) Besides food was the last thing on my mind. I have other worries. Still I maitained food supplies for mum with the savings I have.My mum had no one except her sister who also lives in lagos and they were like water and fire. so going to her was a minus. By the way, (incase I forgot to say this) my mum was asked to move down to Bendel. On a visit to Bendel, I searched for my mum in the small room my uncle gave her but I coudnl find her, but the room was taken over by my uncles 4th new wife. I then found her. Situaited in the garage was my mothers new room. It wasnt that bad & it wasnt ok. Because this is my mum who onces had her own apartment but now she lives in a garage. She was ill. With some savings I had (let me tell a lil of my savings, my dad opened a account for me and I said no need dad, that time everything was ok, he said to me Millie darlin , u never know, mabe I it might come in handy)!!!! (u bet it surely did) Well now... I was able to take my mum to the hospital and after some months she was diagnosed with BP. Well I knew if she stayed longer she might also end up end. I had a idea. I bought a ticket and flew to Kano, went to to see my dads freind Alhaja Mohammed in Hotoro, his wives, Oh my dayz!!!treated me with royalty....talking of beauties hausa have it all!!! Uncle Mohammed was like a father to me and a good buddy & also a business partner with my dad. Now the big suprise!! My dad had this huge share and a contract he signed came well. I left Kano richer than I taught I would ever be. He also had some investments in Vincents name. & not a dyme did my dadas freind take out from our money. He sat down for say 3hrs and showed every detailed inflow of money. & then he folded all the documents & handed it over to me. He also gave me 30 thousand naira as help. I will forever thank him enough. Hausa ppl are real. When I was in this mess hausa freidns stood by me so did my other freinds. he told me not to worry and he was going to fight till I get back all that my father left from Uncle!!
I came back to Lagos and stayed over with my freinds hausa also(Gosh Hausa ppl, I simply love..........) Well she helped me in everyway so did her family. I finally went to meet my mothers rival sister(suprised and shocked she opened her arms to me) well all I heard about was she was used with black magic against my mum or so  that they will not be in good term....................   Well she fought for  her sister and got her a divorce. We all moved to Lagos. i finally got a  job & my mum went into a partnership with her sister selling Gold jewellies e.t.c. I finally got in touch with Vincent who was quite upset that we've abandoned him. We told him all and till this day I can still hear him sobber. Tears flowed my eyes so did my mums. Well after two weeks my brother landed. Hell was to begin. You know that sort of legal calamities that onyibos have my brother was using it against my uncle (I knew it wouldnt work) My brother decided that we all move to US. Already my mum & I have this Shughai Visa so getting prepared wasnt that difficult. 2months before our departure. I came back from work. My aunt rang me to pick to some money from her customer. As I parked my car (Yeah, I forgot my aunty gave me a Honda car). I just felt someone pull me out I was almost beaten to death. Thanks to the 2 Okada men that saved my life and to God almighty. Few days later I started hallucinating & behaving like a mad girl. After what my aunt & mum been through: I heard those boys that beat the shit out of me were cult members and for my beauty they wanted me for sacrifice: who sent them. My uncle of course!!!!
Well this made us change our minds and 2weeks later we left for US. Life is ok. I am almost done with my masters, in uni. My mum works in a solicitors chamber and my brother is a lawyer/solo artist (he does the singing in his spare time) We were able to track down my mothers ppl. & spanish life ,.......!!!  :-X But the boys r cute!!!! ;) I am also engaged and will be married July 2003 to a hausa manhopefully!!! , he is so loving and caring. My religion: (christianinty) Though, I have always had a passion for Islam. So adjusting with my muslim fiancee is at all not a  prob. His family are so ok with it. He told me he will maitain his religion and I will maintain mine.My bridesmaid will Haleemat a hausa freind I met in Newyork. I hope all of you will come for my wedding(share my new found happiness)!!!!

Well thats all for my past live experience. For my uncle he is still leaving in Nija and eating my fathers money. I dont know what nemesis will befall him, but I surely know that it will sooner  or later.    

Blaqueen

oh Lord... i'm so so so so thrilled!!!! that u kept ur head up high and survived all that....
gurrrrl.... i'm near tears...

wait.. i'll be back....*sniff*

Aydee Fella

hmmm...i dunno wat to say ,urs is a rrreally touching story.as 4 ur uncle God no go leave am.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

MohammedIbrahim

awwwwww.....Millicent that was really abitter expirience,and how heartless your uncle was,but as the common saying goes "he who laughs last,laughs best",and i'm sure u are.
   And'bout the wedding... ;D,i'm soooooo happy for u.may it turn out to be blissful ;)

ummita

Ummita I have to thank you ;) & I noticed your intials. I have heard about you from a freind, do you know Hydar? U can reach me at Milliebabes@hotmail.com

Ehemm...(she coffs) Millie Hon, well......Nah i dont know him....or mayb I du :D well actually ....(no comments :-X).

I was really struck by ur life history: It is so touchin. am also happy about ur soon 2 bcome a married woman, I also know ur...........................................