News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

All of u gather around lets converse!!!

Started by ummita, January 09, 2003, 03:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

Hasfah!!... u don make me cry from laughter... Ummita, plz maker her reveal more secrets (lol) I can't get enough of her stories... ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

LoL!!!!!! i find sumone who nearly pass meeh in maddnesssss... meeh slap a guy?? ?? ?? at this age of mine?.... ok so i used to wrestle wit' them and spit in them face when i was TWELVE yrs and below... amma..... oh gelle.... u try oh LoL! he show u pepe!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Venom

Here is a kool joke I read from a mag:
3 guys were having a conversation 1 of them was an American the other was a Japanese and the last was a Nigerian.

The American started of by saying my country is so technologically advanced that a guy who had no legs won the New York marathon on prosthetic legs.

Then the Japanese guy was like that is nothing we r so technologically advanced that a guy was fitted with prosthetic arms and legs and he went on to won gold in the Olympics in boxing

Then the Nigerian was like that is nothing in my county we had a guy who was born without a head and he is now the President of the country and he has a coconut for a head  ;D.      
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Maleeq

com Venom thiz yuwa kin joke ;D.......
      wanaan dey basically da ehmm.... kakeyi :-X :-X ;D ;D
         annywayz nice one!!!!!!!

i'm out ;)
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Anonymous

Its been a long long time. Kanoonline, kanoonline. They still exist. But surely everythings good here.
Came 2 sort L paps, I heard what he wrote in konline, so I came to read the whole thingy. hmmmmmm................

Ummita Blad, Hafsy blad!!!!!

Ummita man!!! U need 2 shove your a** outta ol heiz, coz these days ol heiz gon' be staying ol indoor, & we missing ol heiz, u stuck ol here in konline!! Man, pck up & lets get outta ol heiz, cuz we gon b hiting town. cuz hell fun aint ol kool with out yah, heiz missing we all on yow. Yaozags ;)

That was L paps story: Listen to the true picture. #

A guy cheats on his girl. Wat would any responsible girl do? Well to top things up Ladies Papi Include those three Timberlands that got ripped!! Graffitti writing on your car!!! Thats fulfils how insane she was driving you to.

She wasnt your gurlfriends mate, but she was her blood cousin man!!! Blood cousin!!! ::) ::) (ur new gelfreind is your oldgirlfreinds blood cousin shortie). You started on her cousin nigga! Listen how bad is it. When a guy comes to see his babe, but his eyes are glued to her cousin. You bought presents for her secrtely (incase you didnt know, we all know your games). Of course you lavished your ex with luxuries. Did she beg for that? Well you infact took her cousin out pretending to be treating her like yar uwar budurwar ka! But deep inside theres something fishy! Yes she did help with teh cooking etc. For laudry I know she just took them to laundry services man! Yes you cared she did as well. You didnt lie to anything you have written all out. Yes trully it has all happened, but what did you do first? Whats the real issue behind all this? Was it her cousin you were dating only? Or should we include you dating her older sista. Now you callin ma shortie a playa? Er??? What makes you any different? Wait till she see this. U gon' get ol a** whoopidy. Am gon bring her 2 konline.........better stay indoors & make sure u have a helment on..........hehehe..I just love these type of things. All the members would you want to hear the whole story? hehhe L papis u will be sorry. U got games huh? A 28yr old still palyin hot skool games!!! I pity you if the whole gurls get to read this.

Ummita why didnt you give me ol heiz hardy? U let him off like that!!!!!. Anyway I dont blame you, I hate that cool atty's of yours. Anyway now his clamin to be your husband. I saaw it in another post (u are in big trouble babes :P :o)  

Hafsy Babes. you u let guydies off like that. :o :o Is that how we rule? oin our own style?

Ihsan, Maleeq, Fella and all thats not the whole story.

To be honest, L paps we all know you are one cool guy, & everyone says it. but, that is not all that has happened :-/ between you & her.. should I tell them?

Blaqueen

..... her COUSIN?? :o?? i'm guessin papi is from kano..... ::)..
aniwayzzz... i bet he was eyein the cuzin all along... man, mallo boiz would date u, ur cuzin, ur friend, ur enemy, ur aunty.. and dont be surprised when he hits on ur granny.......*hiss

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

MohammedIbrahim

Anonymous

Heard of Kanoonline, came online and found just about the right topic to let the world hear me out.

I wanted to tell you guys how life was good with my baby girl. We started off since in junior high. I graduated she went off to university. We were inseparable. I cared so much that words cant describe. We were together all the time. We were still young, she was just 20 . I was 27 so we were still young. We had palns to be together. We had plans to marry together. First we wanted to achieve our goals. She doeasnt care about money nothing like that. She wsa gentle, kind, charming,god natured, popular, playful,soft spoken, faithful,fearful,tolerant, brave, sociable,polished,obidient & very sympathetic. She was everything. We shared together happy and sad moments. She stood by me when things were rough. She was so much fun to be with. I am glad destiny lead her to me. I cherished her like everything. She was my best freind, she kept all my secrtes, she was a true companion, my soumate, my best freind. I respected her like a man supposed to. She knew how to treat me well.

Damn!!! like took over its toil, I fateful day, I came to pick her up from her uni, well we had a little argument that day & she refused the ride home. Well I told her if you like dnt speak to me and she said dont worry I will never speak to you again (I taught she was only joking, because she does things like that). Well I decided to see a freind. Later that day ataround 5:30pm, my heart began to bed badly. Damn! I knew something was up. I became so moody for no reason. Nothing seemed so good. As I drove past my girls house. There was so many people at the frnt gate. Well I taught maybe my girls step mum had a baby, cus I recalled my girl telling me her steppy was goign to have a baby. Well from peoples reaction I knew I taught otherwise. Parked my car & all I could hear was people crying. I pushed towards the crowd & I remember my girls brother Nafi'u coming towards me so did her older brother Bash they heald on to me. I taught what the heck is ging on. ............................................... I couldnt belive it. Not my biggest fear. This cant happen. My girl was gone. (I still feel odd believeing that till this day she is trully gone). I recall laughing at all the people, becuase I was with her few hours ago. I refused to agree that she is truly gone. How did this happened. A big truck (drove over her). The ugliest scene was I saw my girl. I cant explain. I still grieve. I still mourn for her. I cant believe she was gone. I wake up in the morning thiinking she will call my phone and wake me up for prayers. I guess this is over. Allah gave her to me now his taken back what I did cherish. My girls father honoured me, so much by allowing me to lead her prayesrs immediately after the mallam. I was given A BIG sized pic by her sisters for keeps. Thousands came to sympathise. I still cant imagine. I am still in griefs. Am scared  be with another incase I loose her most of all I cant find anyone that is worth my girl. Myself & her peeps are creating a personal homepage for those of you who would like sign in memory. But at thesame time you can sign in my homepage. SHE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PSECIAL PLACE IN MY HEARTAND FOREVER HER HEART WILL GO ON.

Thanks for reading till this end.

Ummita & ur peeps, thnx 4 goin thru the hassle to design my girls homepage. Allah ya biya bukatu.
I would like all kanoonline to show that my girl is also a freind, even though some of you dont know her.

PS: The home page is still under construction. Therfore assessing might be difficult.  http://www.geocities.naslub. (For those of you that will take the burden to sign up. Na gode allah ya biya bukatu)

In loving memory of Lubna Hayat Ibrahim
From 1981 ---------2002
University of Glamorgan

Blaqueen

:'( Allah ya jikan ta... and Allah ya gafarta mata... Wish ya all the best homie... keep ya head up!

are u sure its the right addy... didnt go thru...

Anonymous

Uncle Nas,  ;D
Yeah . Its good that you srufed through. Didnt we tell you that this site is kool. Well Lubna surely did live a life. We lost a blad man!!!! I will never forget her. One thing that she did was to stick up for me when I got my self in Bulls. She sticked up like all D bLAD SISTAS!!!

Kai Nas, ba shegantaka ba, na tuna lokacin fa, kai mallan da kayi wani akshon sai kace a film, Romoe nogo even fit do that one. Di time wey you come dey sob like so...wani irn kuka dakayi sai kawa ka burge ni....irin kukan (mai shiga zucui) the best part bi di place wey her papa home hold you, u come embrase her papa dey cry like soooooooooo........eyya di tin come touch my heart my soul........... & another place wey you come look like one kine acto is di place wey.........kai (make I shurrup). I am supposed to sympathise as di gel bi Blad!!!!!!!!!!!!

(brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrashew) sorry for my bad manner. I was only blowin catarh... :'( Allah ya jikan Blad)!!!!!

We gon be just fine! True Blad!!! Respect!!!
Make I go cry small

Ihsan

Ayya Nas...wallahi I really sympathize with you ?:'( Allah ya jikanta... yasa Aljanna firdous ce makomarta. And may Allah give you someone that will be like her.

Hafsa!!! u dis gel!! ?::)

Ladiez P.  :o :o :o :o :o...na so??????? God help you wo!!! looks like is someone is gonna ...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Venom

To Nas

May Allah magnify your reward, make better your solace and for give ur deceased.

Amen
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL