News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

all these JJCs...oya, make una introduce yaselves

Started by Blaqueen, November 05, 2002, 01:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

lol... kinsan mu 'yan addu'ar Allah ya bada zaman lafiya ne  ;D ...
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Allah Ihsan, ke kam, kiner beni dariya. Ke ne ya kamata abama funny gurl. but Ihsan :-[ I taught u wud stick up 4 me. Eniwes ba haka ba. Ba ruwanar de aure. He was juss kiddin....................... & say no more.

Yeah so wats this topic about!!!!!!!!! ;) JJC's mhmmm,
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Bilyaminu

hi all, why can't we be reallistic for once, when peeps are trying to make friends with ya, ya'all start breaking stuff up. to make new friends to me is the best gift on earth. when peeps have the mind to be philanthropist or altruist ur manners of approuch all change the person for bad, to have another impression on the person,why? this should not be all for one person, but to all.
hope this wont cos any hard-feelings to weak hearts!
etrayal

MohammedIbrahim

Hmm.....Nigerians and their big dictionary words :-X ;D
     Hope no hard feelings man;)

Bilyaminu

yaya diaphanous, ;D
 it seems like u are connoisseur and accomplice ::). sha English is not for occidental only 8). Am consigning this to u so that u can make use of the lexicon very well :-*.
Hope no hard feelings, u know u are amicable! ;) ;D
etrayal

Blaqueen

billy boi..... haba.. it all depends on condition, if crafish don bend or not....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Bilyaminu

hello all & FyneDymeQueen
is not like am angry or anything, i just wrote that so that he has to use the dictoinary. b4 geting what i wrote to him, cos he was saying "nigerians with there big dictionary words. infact i know him personally face to face he is my good friend, am sure no hard feelings.
bilyamin ;D
etrayal

Maleeq

infact i know him personally face to face he is my good friend,
;D ;D seriouz bilya u dey add emphasis like sey people no go believe u

i'm out ;) :D
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Anonymous

I come I see and I reply; JJC or not, doesnt make any difference with whose posted a topic and whose replied ;)

Blaqueen

awwww bilyboi... we know..... ;D i was actually refering to ur "words"... take 'am easy  ;D

hello all & FyneDymeQueen
is not like am angry or anything, i just wrote that so that he has to use the dictoinary. b4 geting what i wrote to him, cos he was saying "nigerians with there big dictionary words. infact i know him personally face to face he is my good friend, am sure no hard feelings.
bilyamin ;D

NORTHERN STAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! ma sistah in worreva it is to be sistasised with!! how bodi? gurrrl.. there are some people here who asked whether we're one person...and i'm like :'( why u wan' yab meeh naaaaa  ;D
sup gurl?
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

QuoteI come I see and I reply; ;)

Na lie....copy copy cat......... Its I come I see & I conquer.. ma babes changed it :P

Not bad Blad!! Not bad: Pretty slicked out.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Aydee Fella

QuoteI come I see and I reply; JJC or not, doesnt make any difference with whose posted a topic and whose replied ;)
haha u try wo ! better luck next tyme ;D
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Maleeq

com on ummta and fella u dont have to be that conclusive.i bet it waz juss a mere coincidence .nnywayz   ................

i'm out :D ;)
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Aydee Fella

:DHey man u think sey COINCIDENCE juss dey fall from heaven ney ;D

Aydee Fella

:D hey man u think na from heaven COINCIDENCE juss dey fall ney ;D