News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Game: Ask the Person Below You

Started by Muhsin, December 13, 2007, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

OOPS! i totally forgot i had asked....sorry!

Mubadala got the 5th GSM license in Nigeria.It is a middle eastern company.

So next question:
Which countries make up the UAE?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

7 states - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al Qaiwain.

Next question:
How are you today?
IHS

gogannaka

I'm fine and nervous.

Next question:
What are the seven point agendas of Pres. Umar Musa Yar'adua?

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

waduz

7 points agenda

agriculture
security
education
power
construction
rural dev
?

Whose eyes are in Husna's avatar?!! ;D

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

The hurricane's eye plus a death sentence victim.

Are u serious you don't know the 7 point agenda?

HUSNAA

Yes seriously speaking I dont know them. I dont think I have listened to an 'yar adua speech for above 30 secs since he came to office. I still dont agree with his mandate and I see him as an invalid illegal president, just like that moi kibaki in kenya tssuii! >:(

The avatar is more than a hurricane + a criminal... there is a profound message which even I didnt know about  till I collaged the hurricane and the man together and u GGNK accidentally stumbled upon a part of it.  ;D ;D.

What is the message?
anyone?

Dan-Borno

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 03, 2008, 09:08:15 AM
Yes seriously speaking I dont know them. I dont think I have listened to an 'yar adua speech for above 30 secs since he came to office. I still dont agree with his mandate and I see him as an invalid illegal president, just like that moi kibaki in kenya tssuii! >:(

I am not surprised to hear this from Auntyn Muhsin,
tun dama she hates the man, if not, sojoji ma idan
suka karbi multi it late became legal in the eyes of
the law talkless of wanda mu mukayi casting votes
din mu akanshi.

However, for the record to go straigh find below the
7 point Agenda of His Excellency, Alhaji Umaru Musa
Yar'adua the President of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria:-

1.  Power and Energy .
2.  Food Security and Agriculture
3.  Wealth Creation and Employment
4.  Mass Transportation
5.  Land Reform
6.  Security
7.  Qualitative and Functional Education

Dont be attracted to the serialization!

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 03, 2008, 01:26:19 PM
However, for the record to go straigh find below the
7 point Agenda of His Excellency, Alhaji Umaru Musa
Yar'adua the President of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria:-

Must you mention his ill-gotten title(s). Ko dai kawai don ka tsokani Hajia ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 03, 2008, 04:22:48 PM

Must you mention his ill-gotten title(s). Ko dai kawai don ka tsokani Hajia ;D

His ill gotten titles..... So we all agree he is illegal ko?

gogannaka

What is the message?
anyone?

1. Whatever you are doing someone is watching you from above.
or
2. He's watching the storm as it unfolds
or still
3. His stomach is turning cos of fear of death.

Am i close?

P.S wai ku da gaske kuna ganin Buhari ne ya ci zabe kokuwa dai argument din ku shine Iwu ya fadi sakamakon zabe a inda ba'ayi zabe ba.

Ku jira dai zuwa 28th lokacin da kotu za ta zartar da hukunchi akna zaben.

Before then Yar'adua still remains Nija's presido and C IN C.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on January 03, 2008, 11:39:40 PM
What is the message?
anyone?

1. Whatever you are doing someone is watching you from above.

2. He's watching the storm as it unfolds
or still
3. His stomach is turning cos of fear of death.

Am i close?

Actually no. U are not close. The message is written next to the avatar... maybe I misled u.. not intended..
"Life is but the blink of an eye. so spend it in grateful submission," is a hadeeth written as a poster that I possessed many years ago.
The hurricane is an eye as u pointed out. Its not exactly a blink, but its close enough if u consider time in a relative dimension, as that hadeeth does. So the hurricane is representing an eye as well as a destructive power that can wipe out life within seconds of our actual time dimension, therefore u need to spend that life in a useful way and also in submission to Allah.
The eyes of the guy also represent the blink of the eye which in this case is a blink in our time dimension. However, the guy represents an example of a life wasted. The guy has been given a will and a choice to be good or not good and he chose not to spend his life usefully gratefully and certainly not in submission to the Maker.
errrr... am i making sense?? someone help out pls ::)
Also,

I really hadnt thought about the eye of the hurricane when I put the two together, but that's pretty smart of you GGNK to spot it.

Quote from: gogannaka on January 03, 2008, 11:39:40 PMP.S wai ku da gaske kuna ganin Buhari ne ya ci zabe kokuwa dai argument din ku shine Iwu ya fadi sakamakon zabe a inda ba'ayi zabe ba.

Actually we dont know that, cos the votes were not fully counted. It was exactly as occurred with Moi kibaki. The electoral commissioner in Kenya was pressurized to declare kibaki the winner. That was what the commissioner alleged. In the case of Nigeria, Morris Iwu was handsomely bribed by OBJ to do the same deed.
So unless there is another vote tally, one can not say that PDP didnt win the election or that ANPP lost out on the election. Its just the atmosphere of conspiracy that makes everyone suspicious and also the fact that the incumbent government has an excellent track record for election malpractices.

Dan-Borno

Gaskiya Auntyn Muhsin you have personal grudges for His
Excellency, in ba hakaba, we voted for him during the election
and now you are comparing us with Moi Kibabi - haba dai.

Yar'adua was voted in almost all the States of the Federation
there by beating the Old General with over 18,000,000 votes!
how will the General contest this in court?

Kai jama'a a ji tsoron Allah fa!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Back to the game;

Following that mention of Kenyan president Moi Kibaki; do you think he really is the winner of their disputed election or its Reyla Odinga? (Am afraid if thats how the name is written). And to you think Odinga's decision of ignoring the president and international voices' call for a unity government is justifiable?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.