News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

kano babes living abroad

Started by mlbash, July 31, 2004, 12:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

kano babes living abroad :?:  hey don't get me wrong before i even start! the issue is this, in one program organised by VOA hausa service, there was an interview with some of this 'big shot' hausa babes living abroad or studying there about who to settle down with. to my supprise almost  all of them have an alien thought. alien it is because you can't expect to here such a view from a reasonable person. it goes like this; i want to marry somebody who think and reason like 'bature', i want to have somebody who i can exercise equal right with, my type of man has to obey all my rules, he has to have all the qualities that suit my way of living, no he must be wise and socially standard....................... and so it goes!     well people have their on thought and right of  expressing their wishes but i will say it is rather unfortunate, things have changed we have been corrupted only ALLAH can see us through

that's my personal view, if i offend you 'to hakan take :lol: .[/b]
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Fateez

Amma gaskiya 'yan matan Kano suna shan wuya, every lil thang is blamed

on them, is it only dem dat skool abroad? please let Kano girls breathe.

First thing i wanna say is, r u sure they are saying wat they mean?

r u sure dat they r not only saying dat cos they r on radio and like half

da country was gonna hear wat they were saying and they didn't wanna

lose their prestige? people don't necessarily say da truth in interviews.

Thinking like "Bature" doesn't really mean acting like them, cos there are

millions of turawa dat r muslims, think like muslims, act like muslims in

America, so is it a crime to think like ur fellow muslims?

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "mlbash"kano babes living abroad :?:  hey don't get me wrong before i even start! the issue is this, in one program organised by VOA hausa service, there was an interview with some of this 'big shot' hausa babes living abroad or studying there about who to settle down with. to my supprise almost  all of them have an alien thought. alien it is because you can't expect to here such a view from a reasonable person. it goes like this; i want to marry somebody who think and reason like 'bature', i want to have somebody who i can exercise equal right with, my type of man has to obey all my rules, he has to have all the qualities that suit my way of living, no he must be wise and socially standard....................... and so it goes!     well people have their on thought and right of  expressing their wishes but i will say it is rather unfortunate, things have changed we have been corrupted only ALLAH can see us through

that's my personal view, if i offend you 'to hakan take :lol: .[/b]

FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE BABES ABROAD THINK OF THE  DOMESTICS ONES AND SEE WHAT IS THERE BIG DIFFERENCE. MOSTLY IS JUST A FRACTION.

TO TELL U THE TRUTH NOW ADAYS WOMEN KNOW THERE RIGHTS "ISLAMICALLY" BECUS THEY R EDUCATED TOO. FOLLOW THE RULE AND THEN U WILL GET NO PROBLEM WITH A GIRL LIVING ABROAD OR DOMESTIC. EVEN DOU ALL OF US STARTED DOMESTICALLY. SO WE NEVER FORGET WHO WE R?????????????????????
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Fateez"Amma gaskiya 'yan matan Kano suna shan wuya, every lil thang is blamed

on them, is it only dem dat skool abroad? please let Kano girls breathe.

First thing i wanna say is, r u sure they are saying wat they mean?

r u sure dat they r not only saying dat cos they r on radio and like half

da country was gonna hear wat they were saying and they didn't wanna

lose their prestige? people don't necessarily say da truth in interviews.

Thinking like "Bature" doesn't really mean acting like them, cos there are

millions of turawa dat r muslims, think like muslims, act like muslims in

America, so is it a crime to think like ur fellow muslims?

MEN,
MLBASH . FATEEZ IS AGAINST WHAT U POSTED.
BUT CHECK HIS FIRST LINE HE QUOTED " DON GET HIM WRONG"
AND FOR U BASH U COULD VE JUST TALKED ABOUT THE PROGRAM AND KEEP THE GIRLS OUT(KANO IN PARTICULAR).

SORRY IF U R OFFENED.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

ummita

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"]
TO TELL U THE TRUTH NOW ADAYS WOMEN KNOW THERE RIGHTS "ISLAMICALLY" BECUS THEY R EDUCATED TOO.
Naw! Naw! Brotha........u wrong there. Islamically there is no such thing as equal rights 4 women. Not accordin 2 shariah law & not dat I know of......thou I can go on & on bout english laws implemented 4 women based on rights, infact I can mention d first woman & her sisters who started d 1st eva demonstration 4 woman rights.!! D only rights women hav r in accordance with shariah law & dat shariah law does not offer promotions 4 equal rights to man & wife  but it provides just & fair treatment 4 man 2 wife & 4 woman 2 husband. Also a man of worth knows a woman'z worth & will definately treat her right! God created men & women nothing more dan companionship, & d worthiness of marriage & not 2 4 d men 2 sit & kiss a** or slave a** women! :roll:

Now if trully these chikas were yappin on VOA........bout d idle men dey wanna wed, den I hav a few 2 say.....First of all dey shud wake up! Life aint bout sittin & rantin or fantasizin, life is a struggle so dey betta wake up 'n' smell life. Infact why in heavens way wud a modest hausa gul who values her tradition, morals & her religion wud go on Int radio fringin d values & beliefs of her tradition & religion?

Not 2 mention dem rantin dat their man moss sit & act like dis, do dis or dat............& muss obey all rules. Dey basically marryin d man & not him marryin dem. Or perpahps d tables bout 2 turn :?  Or is dat wat their parents taut dem or dats wat their religion taut dem? Or is dat wat dey see their mothers duin? So dey wan2 wed a man dat can think like a "white man" because white men have different BRAIN or SPECIAL BRAINS from black men koh?(hiss). Well am sure dey havent met a real "bature" cus in d real world, its a 50/50 from a "white mans point of view" its a 50/50, 4 bills (need I mention....) water, gas, electricity, tax.......etc, 50/50 4 grocery & shoppin, 50/50 4 baby sittin infact its a 50/50 2 take d dog 4 a walk!!......... & dey there makin noise!!!! U cnt ride on a white man's tail coat 4 free....... Well probably dese guls havent heard of "shared responsibility"! Dey hav juss scared d livin day light out of meh!........Sannunsu "social miss fit" Anyway 2 all dem lil kim's.......dey betta wake up & stop trippin on their selves & start actin ryt!  Dis is mah call 4 all d single status, if dey wanna show their declaration of indepence, westernisation, civilisation & high taste, den dey betta start basing it on d right things 4 d right reasons & not being unreasonable! Wen ppl start 2 show their distaste in things lyk dis, some soul sistas will b rantin bout knowin her rights & livin life d way she wants 2 & wen dey start gettin hitches in their later life, dey b actin shady!  If dey "d guls makin noise on VOA" r in search 4 a fyn quality dey shud base it on three. His closeness 2 religion (imaan), his educational background & d way he appreciates life & ppl. If not, dey dunno "jack"! But dey can dream on...for now!

Jewel u even hav tym 2 tune in ur radio & listen 2 those fringin d rules of religion..... Mhmmmm suna bani dariyer sef!(she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

waz

Did you all stop to think that they mean they want someone who would treat them fairly and respectfully, so what's wrong with that? In all fairness you guys know that these "Turawa" treat their women better than our hausa men(even though they are required to do so Islamically), it's a shame they're not Muslims coz they're way better at being fair and humane than we are, and you ppl are yappin that their dissin' their culture, so what? We all know that Hausa culture exploits women's rights at the expense of religion.
I'm sure non of you would want to be stuck in a relationship where you are exploited, disrespected, unapprecited or taken for granted.So cut the girls some slack, everyone's free to make a decision about his life, and they certainly don't ned your approval to do so!

Bebeji

To kai yallabai dama wayace sai da approval ko ba approval WASU daga cikin yanmata sunje VOA sunyi hayaniya cewa mazajen da suke so dole suyi thinking kaman bature! Ummita duk maganarki gaskiya ne haza huwa hakkun!!!
Zancen treating mata, ko ila bature ko ila baki ko ila bahaushe duk halin da' na miji da yake wa matarsa yin shine. To, ashe kai (Waz) baza ka taba iya treating matarka dai dai ila adadin kaba ko kadan, domin kuwa bature ya fika iyawa. Ko ba haka ba jama'a?

Bani da karin bayani domin ummita duk kin tabo bangare-bangare. Sai dai na sake garzayowa

jewel of d nile

Quote from: "ummita"
Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"]
TO TELL U THE TRUTH NOW ADAYS WOMEN KNOW THERE RIGHTS "ISLAMICALLY" BECUS THEY R EDUCATED TOO.
Naw! Naw! Brotha........u wrong there. Islamically there is no such thing as equal rights 4 women. Not accordin 2 shariah law & not dat I know of......thou I can go on & on bout english laws implemented 4 women based on rights, infact I can mention d first woman & her sisters who started d 1st eva demonstration 4 woman rights.!! D only rights women hav r in accordance with shariah law & dat shariah law does not offer promotions 4 equal rights to man & wife  but it provides just & fair treatment 4 man 2 wife & 4 woman 2 husband. Also a man of worth knows a woman'z worth & will definately treat her right! God created men & women nothing more dan companionship, & d worthiness of marriage & not 2 4 d men 2 sit & kiss a** or slave a** women! :roll:

Now if trully these chikas were yappin on VOA........bout d idle men dey wanna wed, den I hav a few 2 say.....First of all dey shud wake up! Life aint bout sittin & rantin or fantasizin, life is a struggle so dey betta wake up 'n' smell life. Infact why in heavens way wud a modest hausa gul who values her tradition, morals & her religion wud go on Int radio fringin d values & beliefs of her tradition & religion?

Not 2 mention dem rantin dat their man moss sit & act like dis, do dis or dat............& muss obey all rules. Dey basically marryin d man & not him marryin dem. Or perpahps d tables bout 2 turn :?  Or is dat wat their parents taut dem or dats wat their religion taut dem? Or is dat wat dey see their mothers duin? So dey wan2 wed a man dat can think like a "white man" because white men have different BRAIN or SPECIAL BRAINS from black men koh?(hiss). Well am sure dey havent met a real "bature" cus in d real world, its a 50/50 from a "white mans point of view" its a 50/50, 4 bills (need I mention....) water, gas, electricity, tax.......etc, 50/50 4 grocery & shoppin, 50/50 4 baby sittin infact its a 50/50 2 take d dog 4 a walk!!......... & dey there makin noise!!!! U cnt ride on a white man's tail coat 4 free....... Well probably dese guls havent heard of "shared responsibility"! Dey hav juss scared d livin day light out of meh!........Sannunsu "social miss fit" Anyway 2 all dem lil kim's.......dey betta wake up & stop trippin on their selves & start actin ryt!  Dis is mah call 4 all d single status, if dey wanna show their declaration of indepence, westernisation, civilisation & high taste, den dey betta start basing it on d right things 4 d right reasons & not being unreasonable! Wen ppl start 2 show their distaste in things lyk dis, some soul sistas will b rantin bout knowin her rights & livin life d way she wants 2 & wen dey start gettin hitches in their later life, dey b actin shady!  If dey "d guls makin noise on VOA" r in search 4 a fyn quality dey shud base it on three. His closeness 2 religion (imaan), his educational background & d way he appreciates life & ppl. If not, dey dunno "jack"! But dey can dream on...for now!

Jewel u even hav tym 2 tune in ur radio & listen 2 those fringin d rules of religion..... Mhmmmm suna bani dariyer sef!(she laffs)

ok ummita , the whole issue was not that ISLAMICALLY men have right equal to women , but as we have said they still have rights. im sure if u r a woman u wouldnt like to get involve into something that u r not prepare of? sorry not that im supportin dem. But recently i came up into an issue that a gul was married of by her folks to a preson she total dose like , and her opinionwasnt total considered for quite somtime the show is still not working. DO U KNOW THA ISLAMICALLY THERE IS NO aure THERE ,IF WE R GOING TO FOLLOW THE REAL STEPS OF OUR PROPHET(PBUH).
Dont get me wrong but all i was sayinh i think is what WAZ was the pic.

jewel

Quote from: "waz"Did you all stop to think that they mean they want someone who would treat them fairly and respectfully, so what's wrong with that? In all fairness you guys know that these "Turawa" treat their women better than our hausa men(even though they are required to do so Islamically), it's a shame they're not Muslims coz they're way better at being fair and humane than we are, and you ppl are yappin that their dissin' their culture, so what? We all know that Hausa culture exploits women's rights at the expense of religion.
I'm sure non of you would want to be stuck in a relationship where you are exploited, disrespected, unapprecited or taken for granted.So cut the girls some slack, everyone's free to make a decision about his life, and they certainly don't ned your approval to do so!

who ever u r? U got the picture is not about the ISLAM but  HAUSAWIII.

jewel

Quote from: "Bebeji"To kai yallabai dama wayace sai da approval ko ba approval WASU daga cikin yanmata sunje VOA sunyi hayaniya cewa mazajen da suke so dole suyi thinking kaman bature! Ummita duk maganarki gaskiya ne haza huwa hakkun!!!
Zancen treating mata, ko ila bature ko ila baki ko ila bahaushe duk halin da' na miji da yake wa matarsa yin shine. To, ashe kai (Waz) baza ka taba iya treating matarka dai dai ila adadin kaba ko kadan, domin kuwa bature ya fika iyawa. Ko ba haka ba jama'a?

Bani da karin bayani domin ummita duk kin tabo bangare-bangare. Sai dai na sake garzayowa

RANKA YA DADE.
NOBODY IS SAYING THIS GULS R RIGHT , BUT ALL THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO IS THAT TREAT THE WOMEN WELL. THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT , I THINK THATS WHAT WE SHOULD DO KNOW A DAYS.

waz

Quote from: "Bebeji"To kai yallabai dama wayace sai da approval ko ba approval WASU daga cikin yanmata sunje VOA sunyi hayaniya cewa mazajen da suke so dole suyi thinking kaman bature! Ummita duk maganarki gaskiya ne haza huwa hakkun!!!

What's with the condescencing attitude, wai "sunyi hayaniya".OH God, this is so typical. The only reason that you're condeming them is coz they're women, after all everybody sets a particular standard when he's looking for a partner, how is this any different?
You said duk halin namiji yin shine ne ko? Ok can you please tell me why is it a lot of Hausa, no- Kano men are rotten husbands, ko wani pact gareku to be as mean as possible?
Bebeji in irunku ne the epitome of Hausa men ai tabbas kam, Bature ya fimu iyawa!

ummita

*signs*..........ok, jewel of d nile, if u had clearly read all.......ur co-partner in name jewel abdulgee related equal rights from d islamic point of  veiw, so I informed him dat Islamically women DONT hav equal right 2 men. Contrariwise, but for Written laws by man..........women do! I hpe u conprende.........

& d rest......I dnt know.........but I think one thing I shud make clear is am nt in2 sexism clashes so as 2 say, juss cus I happen 2 b a female I muss b on their side line no matta wat d situation is weda ryt or wrong. Nope! it dusnt work dat way 4 meh. My own way of makin noise is this: If trully women were in d wrong den I'd say it point blank & so goes 4 men & if both were inbetween den I will remain on d borderline. Perhaps sum r used 2 seein guls sayin "ai we woman r always ryt"

Yup dey certainly dnt need approval, howeva......I dnt c any reason why dey shud start yappin dat dey want their men 2 THINKKKK (4 cryin out lound) & even 2 behave like a white man!....If dats d case den dey shud marry a white man, ai its not a crime as long as he practise same religion. Freedom of choice. Otherwise, I'd urge dem 2 seek a reality check! Again, u basically sayin hausa men can treat their wives? So wat makes u think in white men d irresponsible onces dnt xsist?
How many real stories hav we heard bout killin, starvin,beatin up their wives "they d white men" do? Waya gayamaka bersuyin domestic violence @ its core level?  In every man there is a good man & in every man he also has a bad side, cus humans r neva perfect because if only  practisin wat white men do will make dem perfect, & if practice makes perfect, den theirs no such thing as perfect, why practise? Being white or black makes no difference on how good of a man someone seeks or how bad of him he turns out 2 b!

Toh, r d guls not also exploiting, disrespectin d hausa men as well 4 goin on Int radio & sayin dey want their men 2 think like a white man, because hausa men r not humans or wat? R dey not fringin dem aswell. Infact if u think our fathers treated our mothers in d best possible way, den surely we r not left behind because I know our fathers have treated & r still treatin our mothers in a just & fair manner! (*talkin bout parents I lurv  mummy daddy (she laffs)  
I dnt hav problem wit guls makin interviews bout wat kinda man dey wanna date or wed. Eitherway I dnt hav a say in ppls decisions juss as I make mah own decisions & no one. But mah issue lies on dis "but why comparing mode of taughts?" instead of comparing dem wit sumthin genuine & reasonable. So if I call a white man & ordered him 2 get me a pen he will a get men & if I call on a soul brotha is he goin 2 get meh a goat? If no, den I guess dey shud nt seek a man that will think like a "bature" wat dey shud seek is a man who has potentials, a man who has faith in God slash recite his qur'an, a man who is humble & kind hearted, willing & determined, ambitious.........*sign* look @ simple thing....a man who can follow (S.A.W) I can go on & on.......but they r juss stickin their noses up & wantin a man who can think like a white man (hiss) Abeg lets reason!!!

Funny & annoyin...........(poppin my chuba chips lolly in2 my baki .........& body language sayin worreva!!!)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

mlbash

how many kano babes living abroad do you think  presently, are married?

all i can think of are still 'gwauraye' :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

zezezee

some people have said the truth, some have misunderstood it, while some have intentionally denied it, knowing well wat it really is...

it is apalling that, men have incredible prejudices when it comes to issues regardin girls that are well exposed to the outside world...girls that actually knw wat Islam says about their rights (as opposed to many girls at home). people at home simply want to have women that dont have says when it comes to any debates (no matter how resonable they r). they want to have the final say, be it a selfish one, and then hide behind religion as a basis for their actions, making a bad reputation for our religion, as we see everyday on tv (sad).

on the other hand, if a girl wants to have a "bature" as her mate, then she has absolute right to do so. its a matter of choice and no one amongst us is going to sit the marriage for her, so i think its only fair for us to respect her opinions and let her have watever she wants to. the problem normally kicks in when I am interested in a girl who doesnt think the way i do, which most people now think as the girl being who shes not, ultimately ending up as a lost-lost situation for both parties, if we forced ourselves into it...

relationships are very simple, only if we could work out a very simple formular upon which we all have excellent understanding to, and are willing to make sacrifices to make it work i think.....if i personally like a girl that knws very well about hausa culture, then i shud look for a girl that has those qualities without anyone sayin thats local....and if i want a girl who is a baturiya, then kool..people shud respect that..

and finally, for the ladies out there, i personally like those who sabi belly dancing by the way (hehehe)...so abeg, dnt send me applications if u no sabi ammm ohhh... :wink:  :wink:
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Yarkwye ce

wow!! I really missed alot dan kwanan biyu din nan fa :D
.. toh all the people in here saying the girls were making too much noise on the radio, kun yi tunanin ce war su matan suna nufin basu san "malam Bahaushe" sai dai bature? dan sunce bature ai ba wai "white man" suke nufi ba. it can be a hausa person thats civilized, a person that will not mind doin wankewanke or even taking care of the kids (changing diaper and what not)there is nothing wrong with that, my dad changed my diaper so many times (people were making noise aman, that aikin mata ne :x, my mama no even look them :lol:  ) tell me which "malam bahaushe" will do that for his wife :P ..make people dey talk true abeg.. how ever they pointed out that they want one that will show them and give them their rights. "malam bahaushe" is a  very typical hausa person, and those kind of things aikin mata ne.
if alhaji he comeback home, wife go run kneel down greet am,(shi kuma gogan nake yana wani shan kanshi :roll: ) lol. no love nothing...haba mana.
and if a man beats his wife, a gida, ai nothing is done, all they will say is ai mujin ta ne.(ba justice ba komai) a man will leave the house sai lokacin da yaga damar dawowa. and if the woman ask him where he went the respond is "na u dey marry me or na me dey marry u?" haba mana. ai ko MUslimci bai ce mace ta zama cook ba, ko mai ya zamana ce war an fa bawa matar hakin ta na aure, but now adays men abuse that. ba respect to matan ba komai. kuma idan saki ya raba aure,, toh far only few men take care of their kids...ba ruwan su fa da cin shi ko shan shi.. since he dey for him mama place. ai muslimci bai ce haka ba. wani lokacin i cant stand aladan mu na hausawa...allah gyara dai. abin da muslimci ya ce a yi bamu yi..sai wadan da ba muslimi ba su ke yi. na wa ooooo
GoT SuYa?!! ;)