News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Muslim Women...

Started by Blaqueen, October 23, 2002, 04:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

dyem u know women of now are days they cost shiit for themselves, anyway wish well forthose who wish themselves well and wish knowledge for those who are ignorant.
etrayal

Eskimo

I dunno wat our friend Lionger means by saying the English Versions are corrupt. May b d person who told him that means It lost its lyrics when translated from Arabic to English. But 2 b precise u don really need d Arabic one get any English and read.
Islam is the only religion in the whole world that give women their rights. Other religion leave the issue of women's right to the mercy of peoples culture which is mostly dominated by men.
The current western agitation for women's right has no root in christianity or any of their religion. It is just as aresult of civilisation they attained. The same civilisation Muslim attained for more than a millenium.
If u look at history u will see that Muslim women were more dignified than other women b4 Muslim started copying some pagan and christian cultures like purdah from the remnants of roman empire which fell to muslim's hand.
Most of other violations of Women's right has no place in islam, only that the muslim leaders of the past have allowed themselves to fall into temptations of copying from an inferior culture of the west which is christian and pagan in nature. the culture that see women as just a mere sex toy and a subordinate to man.
In the whole Quranic text, there is no where a woman is pictured as inferior to man. Even in the cases like Inheritance it will be clearly seen why God in his infinite mercy give half the share of man to woman. The same is in testimony. The quranic verse "...The men are protectors over women..." does not discriminate women in any sense, afterall it is clearly visible that men are stronger. That is how nature wanted it to be, even the most fanatic of the so called western women's right could see that.
Women you are ofcourse most honured in Islam than in any other religion. I congratulate muslim women for being the only women equal to men on earth. Afterall we are all equal in the sight of Allah, The Superior Among us is only in piety and fear of God"
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]