News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HEY!! COME IN AND INTRODUCE UR SELF

Started by MySeLf, January 06, 2004, 12:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Quote from: Muhsin on December 10, 2007, 12:20:43 PM
Quote from: IBB on October 25, 2007, 07:57:19 PM

Mobile: 08039909717

When I try your number IBB, they say it's not available on the MTN Network. Have you given it correctly? Check it.

Are u serious? I never thot 1 will try ringing the number. is my number but i corrupt it. I will send u my number through a private message
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on December 11, 2007, 08:09:56 AM
Quote from: Muhsin on December 10, 2007, 12:20:43 PM
Quote from: IBB on October 25, 2007, 07:57:19 PM

Mobile: 08039909717

When I try your number IBB, they say it's not available on the MTN Network. Have you given it correctly? Check it.

Are u serious? I never thot 1 will try ringing the number. is my number but i corrupt it. I will send u my number through a private message

Have seen and already respond to it IBB. Thanks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

Where is the Able Moderator?  I think we shouldnt
encourage passing of private information on the
open board because of some security reasons, I
am sure the intention of the Webmaster to open
up a Private Message column is to serve this purpose,
not only number, even if it is your room number that
is your own cup of tea and kline management will not
be held responsible for exposing private information
about members.

So, I advice.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

manasmusa

For the first time I saw new new names on the screen since i join the forum. can I call these names GUESTS.

To Tsumburbura and likes please take this serious varified ur self.
Me?
Name: Anas Musa Ismail
Ages: 20 (may be muhsin is not the youngest)
State: Centre of commerce
L/Govt.: Nassarawa Local Government
RESS. Adress: Brigade
E-mail: manasmusa@yahoo.com
Phone no.:08034698763

Once again its important to put yours here unless if as some says at the "PHILOSOPHY..."

Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

MySeLf

Quote from: Anas on December 12, 2007, 01:37:18 PM
To Tsumburbura and likes please take this serious varified ur self.

Tsumburbura  Is long gone from this board Anas...... Or may be still coming as guest...
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

manasmusa

So lets look forward to see him back.

Since I was young I always think What Tsumbrbura and Great actor in tatsuniyar Bayajida look Like. hope I will one day see Bayajida da Tsumburbura ko a mafariki ne.

waduz

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 12, 2007, 01:09:25 PM
about members.

So, I advice.

Haba DBN, for God's sake hat is there to hide? This is voluntary and nobody says if you do not say anything about yourself, you will be charged. For those of us that are laymen and have nothing to hide, we think this is a welcome development. If you like, DBN you can just view my inputs, see my number and call me, and by Allah SWT I will be happy for that. I am so elated when one of the contributing members called me and we instantly became friends. My believe is that this should be encouraged and sustained. We must respect, accept and cherish one another the way we are, and not how we want, or think, others to be. But if others think otherwise, we can the delete such inputs. Thanks a lot for the observations, though.

HUSNAA

Quote from: waduz on December 12, 2007, 04:25:05 PM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 12, 2007, 01:09:25 PM
about members.

So, I advice.

Haba DBN, for God's sake hat is there to hide? This is voluntary and nobody says if you do not say anything about yourself, you will be charged. For those of us that are laymen and have nothing to hide, we think this is a welcome development. If you like, DBN you can just view my inputs, see my number and call me, and by Allah SWT I will be happy for that. I am so elated when one of the contributing members called me and we instantly became friends. My believe is that this should be encouraged and sustained. We must respect, accept and cherish one another the way we are, and not how we want, or think, others to be. But if others think otherwise, we can the delete such inputs. Thanks a lot for the observations, though.

I understand where DB is heading towards. He is not worried about members whom u interact with knowing u more and more thro yr phone number and the like. It is the guests whom u dont know or who only browse the website out of curiousity and  or interest. It might not be anything at all, but we all know that STALKERS exist. You wouldnt like some prankster ya rika yi maka waya yana cewa yau za muzo ziyarar tsakar dare gidan ka, or some such thing ko kuwa?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

We must respect, accept and cherish one another the way we are, and not how we want, or think, thers to be.

Well said!

But if others think otherwise, we can the delete such inputs.

But waduz haven't you noticed someone just come behind that comment and put his details?..
That show at end of the day is Individual choice which should be respected as you said...
And if at all one have problem with unwanted calls then he can easily change his SIM..

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 12, 2007, 04:56:40 PM
but we all know that STALKERS exist. You wouldnt like some prankster ya rika yi maka waya yana cewa yau za muzo ziyarar tsakar dare gidan ka, or some such thing ko kuwa?

That's true husnaa, but stalkers doesn't go after men often.... And the women who are suppose to be cautious
I think they are already, cos none of the female ever come here and put one single true detail about herself...

*~MuDa~*

Why do you guys think that the reason why women choose to be incognito in this site is because they are afraid of stalkers?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

MySeLf

I think is one of the reasons muda......
Kuma kasan mata, may feel giving their information away just like that kamar wani bada kaine, ko
wata Invitation ce.

sadiq

Quote from: Anas on December 12, 2007, 02:04:50 PM
So lets look forward to see him back.

Since I was young I always think What Tsumbrbura and Great actor in tatsuniyar Bayajida look Like. hope I will one day see Bayajida da Tsumburbura ko a mafariki ne.

Mallam Anas i can bet you surely dont wanna see him or her even in your dreams. cos if you do....two things will happen. one, you'll go NUTS and two.....it gets worse lokain sanyi.  heehee
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

manasmusa

Quote from: sadiq on December 13, 2007, 08:35:17 PM

Mallam Anas i can bet you surely dont wanna see him or her even in your dreams. cos if you do....two things will happen. one, you'll go NUTS and two.....it gets worse lokain sanyi.  heehee

Aaaaah! I am afraid but...

manasmusa

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 12, 2007, 04:56:40 PM

I understand where DB is heading towards. He is not worried about members whom u interact with knowing u more and more thro yr phone number and the like. It is the guests whom u dont know or who only browse the website out of curiousity and  or interest. It might not be anything at all, but we all know that STALKERS exist. You wouldnt like some prankster ya rika yi maka waya yana cewa yau za muzo ziyarar tsakar dare gidan ka, or some such thing ko kuwa?

I am with you malam Waduz. Though anonimity is traditionally attached to women- they are may be house-wives. Amma maza fa? I think what we are doing here is our best way to be patriotic to our dear states and country at large.

*~MuDa~*

Bee you have said it all. I like the courage you exude, but i still cant wonder and marvel at the confidence. Anyway its good that you have your mind cleared and your husband the overall informed!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc