News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HEY!! COME IN AND INTRODUCE UR SELF

Started by MySeLf, January 06, 2004, 12:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Myself on December 13, 2007, 02:38:12 PM
I think is one of the reasons muda......
Kuma kasan mata, may feel giving their information away just like that kamar wani bada kaine, ko
wata Invitation ce.

Yeah i get it but you know Myself there are women who dont mind at all, such as Bee??? They never get stalked like that. You know what? I think its just the atmosphere of Kanoonline forum that transforms people like that. If you are an open-up person once you come sign in kanoonline you tend to adapt to the policy of incognito and anonymity. Hausawa sun ce idan kaje garin da ake tafiya da kafa daya to kai ma sai kayi tafiya da kafa daya.

I strongly believe, though i dont have any evidence, that these same females on kanoonline willingly display their informations on other online community such as facebooks and hi5 etc why? because the atmosphere there is not of anonymity or seclusion. Did i make sense?...LOL!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Bee

You know,you are absolutely right Muda.When i came in newly,i wanted to include my picture.I am a member in hi5,myspace and facebook and i have my pictures displayed but in this forum,i realize that no body has done that and most informations about the people in the forum are not true.I did not want to be the odd one out.I think i read somewhere were a lady posted her picture and i think anyi magana a kai.Bawai ance ta cire ba but an yi magana a kai and she removed it but i cannot remember under what topic that is.
Born To Bee Great

ummita

Lol, my dear, being anonymous or transparent is totally at your discretion. Choice is urs. Atleast it saves u the long explanation u pasted earlier on. U wanna leave ur name, surname, pic, DOB, cell & landline nos duker babu damuwa fah, even ur blood group, the dance floor's urs, nobody will nitpick & y shud ppl complain anyway? U know wat I mean................ur prerogative!!!!.

But allow me to gripe over this & make it crystal clear: if a stalker has never victimized u, be it in persona or cyber, just sing ur praises kinjiko? But don't ever, ever, ever, say u don't mind stalkers. Kedai kawai ki gode Allah. Cus u left a comment bout not givin a hoot bout stalkers....mhmmmmm

And who said stalkers don't go after men? Kai Allah kudai!!!....4 d luv of Gud......stop hypothesizing......(she laffs). Am mellowin only with Husnas comments, my dear.....stalkers EXIST...........am a livin witness 2 testify.

See how u guys have gone in different tangents......aint u guys suppose 2 b introducing urselves (she laffs)......... :-\  ;D

Am out!

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

Interesting Meetah, i didnt want to talk at first, but let me quickly make a comment to that matter. You see, i know its not anybodies business why members choose to be known online, and i know its also not anybodies business what format they take, but let me be just a bit judgemental here...this is a community of friends, the objectives is of meeting new hausawa and non hausawa around the world, to strenghtened the bond of our brotherhood, to seek advice and learn from our mistakes and to educate ourself while respecting the backgrounds and traditions of each other abi?

Right. but then we can not base this foundation on deceit can we. i dont want you guys to feel bad or guilty like i did in Mens Wardrobe as you said...lol, i just want to emphasize the fact that why should we all claim to be strong abiding muslims (cause miraculously every one in kanoonline is one) and then lie about the facts of our life? Didnt we thought about kanoonline being a public community before we signed in? If however, stalkers are the main reason why we prefer to remain incognito, let me ask this, how much trouble can an online stalker cause to us, besides we all know ourself, and apart from that a stalker can be blocked right? WHy would anyone want to stalk anyway? Seriously, i can not accept that reason, i think there must be another reason for this.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Bee

Salaam.
      To begin with Ummita,i never said anybody is stopping me from giving out my details if you take your time to read what i have posted carefully. Am i communicating here? I will if i want to and i really do not think you are in the best of positions to list for me things i can give out. I think you should let me decide on that. I also fail to believe that there is anyone in this forum who needs a fellow member's permission before he or she gives out any information, or permission not to. It is entirely by choice just as you have said.
     As for stalkers, I repeat i do not think there is anybody on this earth that will stalk me?Sai dai if you will be the first one to do that :) (i do not think you have that time and i believe no one in this forum has the time).I do not have to give out my information on the net to be stalked. I could be sitting home with no means of communication and still be stalked. If i can communicate with people i have never seen and have no idea who they are or what they do then i can as well give them my number so we could talk. what difference will that make?
     The only thing that can stop me from giving out my information on this forum is when my man has no idea that i am even a member and that is not the case.He knows and he approves so i can give out anything i want to, if i want to. That should be the only reason and not stalkers.
Born To Bee Great

ummita

Quote from: Bee on December 15, 2007, 10:41:27 PM
To begin with Ummita, i never said anybody is stopping me from giving out my details if you take your time to read what i have posted carefully.
Was there any presence here that stated otherwise cus Ummita, clearly didn't. My dear, stay in line. You loosing focus here.

I also fail to believe that there is anyone in this forum who needs a fellow member's permission before he or she gives out any information, or permission not to.
What I really think you fail to understand is: you are just going off in different angles away from my factual comments. I do not think there is a verse in my statements that suggested you seek authorization from any member. Kedei kawai kina maganah naki kawai

It is entirely by choice just as you have said.
* Signs* so you know I said so, whats the sermon for then? Excercise your liberty, your prerogative, your choices as you see fit. So Relax ;D

Sai dai if you will be the first one to do that :) (i do not think you have that time and i believe no one in this forum has the time).
B careful what you wish for.........

Seems like you just wanted to stimulate and warm up your brains ne kawai. Otherwise all I've said is ubiased nor condemnatory but rather fair and we just saving something which is more or less similar.
Toh, naji......ance ku shiger ne kuyi introducing kanku. U do dat one? Cus me I don do mine ages ago........

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: ummita on December 15, 2007, 11:43:50 PM
Sai dai if you will be the first one to do that :) (i do not think you have that time and i believe no one in this forum has the time).
B careful what you wish for.........
La, la la, tabdi, :o yi hakuri Don Allah, kada ki bi musu yar mutane. ;D

Infact look at how  all of you have gone off topic! Ance introduce yourselves, kuna surutan ku daban. Kun sanni da fadin gaskiya koda wani yaji haushi, I must talk my own. Ahe!

CAN THE TOPIC PROCEED PLZ............
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

waduz

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on December 16, 2007, 02:20:12 AM
Quote from: ummita on December 15, 2007, 11:43:50 PM
B careful what you wish for………
La, la la, tabdi, :o yi hakuri Don Allah, kada ki bi musu yar mutane. ;D

Infact look at how  all of you have gone off topic! Ance introduce yourselves, kuna surutan ku daban. Kun sanni da fadin gaskiya koda wani yaji haushi, I must talk my own. Ahe!

Yep, come back to line and ku daidaita sahu! The topic is explicit. Come in and introduce.......... It is also optional. 8) 8)

CAN THE TOPIC PROCEED PLZ............

bakangizo

Salaam Alaikum. Ahem. Name's Bakan~Gizo. Been away for sometime due to family and official matters. Now back.

Wassalam.

Muhsin

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 17, 2007, 11:18:06 AM
Salaam Alaikum. Ahem. Name's Bakan~Gizo. Been away for sometime due to family and official matters. Now back.

Wassalam.

Welcome back. Wish everything went very well.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on December 16, 2007, 04:24:50 PM
(He Chuckles)...lol women!

Lol.... Kai where have I been, wannan yar drama ...... Lol

BGizo Welcome!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

MySeLf

Quote from: GoodFella on December 17, 2007, 06:09:07 PM
A Goodfella here.

Are U not the same old Goodfella?  ???  :-\
I think we use to have someone with same user name, ko jama'a?
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

waduz