News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PASTE THIS ON YR INTERNET ADDRESS BAR AND CLICK

Started by HUSNAA, October 22, 2006, 01:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Paste the below on the address bar of yr search engine and click.

javascript:function flood(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 35; i > 0; i--) {for (j = n; j > 0; j--) {self.moveBy(1,i);self.moveBy(i,0);self .moveBy(0,-i);self.moveBy(-i,0 );} } }} flood(1);{ var inp = " aansuH \t\n.... syadiloH eht yojnE dna nazmaR yppaH ,iH"; var outp = ""; for (i = 0; i <= inp.length; i++) { outp = inp.charAt (i) + outp ; } alert(outp) ;}; reverse();
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

precious

Thanks,dear.And same to you.
Hope everyone had a smashing Sallah.
Allah Ya maimaita mana.

dan kauye

Thanx Husna,and wishing you good wishes too.Meanwhile,pick up your present (in my thread) on ya way out...
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

amira

hey thanks husnaa and barka da sallah to you too, to tell you d truth d first time i saw your post wit all them brackets and closed brackets i wasn't sure to paste that and put it into the addy bar jus incase you wer tryin to send me a virus......lol am joking :lol: .
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Thanks Husnaa, though for a moment there I thot pc was going to crash. :wink:

*~MuDa~*

Aaah....i thought my computer was going to crash, anyway nagode sosai da wannan electronic gipt din naki. Nima d same.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

:shock: Sorry for giving u all minor temporary heart attacks. I got sent the widget by a friend and thought it was a wonderful thing to share so I edited his name out and replaced it with mine. :P  :P
Glad u all liked it. Wish i could program something like that (sigh.....  :( )

Fateez

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! that was really nice Husnaa, if you

don't mind i saved it so that i can always modify it to fit special

occaisions, 8)  8)  8)  Barka da sallah to everyone. hope u had a nice eid!!!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

u're welcome Fateez. I'm glad that u liked it enough to customize it. I tried writing more than my name, but I found that it didnt become a widget after pasting on the address bar. So I think there is something to do with the or what ever programmers call their jargon. It has given me an interest in computer programming languages and in sha Allah, I will try and learn at least one.