News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

santi

Started by baby_gal_84, May 30, 2003, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baby_gal_84

lol that a funny one... ok heres one my frnd was eatin donar kebab the he ask me plz wots donar made from??? i laf i told him dont worry just finish yu will know wot is made from.
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

ummita

Quoteoya ummita let us ur santi coz im sure kin taba yin santi
:D :D :D ko?

:-/ Allah serki! Wish I had one 2 tell!!........but I since I hav a clear pic of santi..........here an episode that happened yesterday! ..........

I was walkin with a freind.........shes Yoruba, a very humble nice gurl. She looked up 2 me & said..........."u know its been awhile wen I last had trad food!!" & I replied mhmm yeah I know.......so luckingly enuff we saw a shop .......she was grinning from side to side when she spotted (YAM) & she said 2 me, oh gel! u no c yam!!! I said whut? anways she bought d yam,went home! she cooked her yam & dished herself & began 2 hover her food, she had one flush of d yam in2 her belly........& all I heard was......."Oh Nigeria is a great land in Africa! our fathers land blah blah blah (dunno how the song flows)juss then.......she looked @ me with a serious face & asked......hey! Ummita is yam a cash crop or tuber crop? Nace tuber crop? :-/ where did u hear that one from? Anyways(I was speakin in ma mynd......lallai this is what baby gurl was referring too) ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

ha ha ha ha :D :D :D that's a really funny1 she was really lost that really is "santi" tho it has no english  name???? keep em coming
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

mustafa

Wallahi I am very interesting in this your Santi issue, my prablim is dat i have 1 beeg santi story but only if you gays kan undastand canoory.

who ever is interested pls show up

baby_gal_84

mustafa cant it be translated in the language we can read ne coz we intrested

gogannaka

wata rana my friend and i were very hungry so we went and bought chicken shawarma...we were silently munchin when my friend said "ka san kuwa an ce obasanjo has the largest poultry farm a nigeria kuwa" :D  :D haba nayi dariya a ciki na sai na ce masa ai harvest din ma kake ci yanzu.... :D :D amma dai gaskiya i did'nt blame him coz the shawarma was great ;)

baby_gal_84

:D :D :D :D :Dthat really funny lalle kam bai san obasango sai da ya kama shawarma ko amma gaskiya chicken na da dali fa ;) ;) ;) i dont blame masu santi when eatin chicken.

baby_gal_84

guys gawani my friend was eatin chicken steak then she went on and said to me why is it call chicken steak its not cook on steak it suya that is to be called that ....... :D :D :D that all i cud do laffin ........ hey wheres everyone  :'( :'( su ummita ihsan demy and co

IBB

there is this my friend, i n him went to my village we slept for a day in the morning my grand mum brought breakfast 4 us guess what DIMAME when we start eating my friend said KAI KAJI TSIYAR BIRNI KO, so i laughed and said to him BABU DIMAME KO? 8)
IHS

Ihsan

hey babygurl...gamu ga nan...karatu ne yayi yawa :)

Oh wallahi nima abun santin nan yana bana dariya. Just the day b4 yesterday muna cin tuwo with my cousins. Kun san tsiyar ba'a samun irin wannan abincin sosai a garin da ba naku ba! to dai in gajarce maku labari! muna cikin ci ay sai aka fara tuna baya! lokacin muna yara idan muna cin abincin and our grandaunt makes us hold the plate with our other hand...and idan tuwo muka ci kuma sai ta ce mu shanye miyar da muka bari! muna tayi dai. God! I just started laughing...I was like lallai tuwo yana shiga da kyau  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

baby_gal_84

:D :D lalle ihsan tuwo yayi dali sosai...........keep them satis comin i enjoy readin this

gogannaka

one of ma brothers was eatin a peanut butter sandwich and was concentrating hard we heard him say Gaskiya ina ga zan yi noman gyada fa.... :D :D :D baby gal was the first person  i thot of :D :D :D :D

Anonymous

;D :o ; i dont know how to describe this topic it is really marvellous,it keeps my day,infact the way i laughed people just stared at me and i think some of them are assuming may be i'm insane or something,the issue of santi is really funny tun ba ma a lokacin da ka yi ba,keep them coming guys

Anonymous

One day my brother [he is working at the airport] was taking peppersoup when he just exclaimed and said "u know what"they have renovate the airport everywhere you went is so cold that sometimes i have to off the ac in my office"i just winked at his wife and we all burst into laughter.

Anonymous

;Dand this one i and some of my friends went to town then on our way back we branched at one of the fast food restaurant and decided to take some cold soft drinks,my friend finished his bottle and asked for another one when he sipped he looked at us and said"kai kunga yadda ruwan bar-beach kuwa yake ambaliya"we couldn't help it but laughed,