News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

War On Iraq

Started by Sas, March 15, 2003, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sas

Assalamu Alaikum

I want you guys to know that its only Bush and his republican people that wants this war. The civilians and other people in the U.S are highly not in favour of the war. Anyway we have to look at it from the perspective that Saddam is not a good person from his start and Bush wants money from Oil. Lets just put our heads together and pray for the benefit of the entire Muslim world. Lets hope that there is no BLOOD for OIL. What do you guys think?

Salamu Alaikum.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Ibro2g

Assalamu Alaikum,
    Hakika all that you`ve said is true. We have to be fair, its part of being muslims.
Saddam, was a weapon of the united states, Osama was no different. Saddam, enjoys power and would do anything for it, he was a rebel himself and enjoyed it, he told holywood to make a movie about it. He wasnt so Islamic until when he realised how he could hide underneath it...adding ALLAHU AKHBAR to their flag and icons. The gulf war was due to him trying to re-occupy kuwait so he won't have to pay the loan he got from them for the iranian war. And he killed alot of civilians who where in his opposition:kurds. And he still may posses these weapons of mass distruction. Who knows if he`ll use em or not. He may be a threat to the US, but isn't the US a threat to him? If she could hold such weapons, why not him, or us, or any other country?
   Bush in his case, a jew, diplomat, who knows: a freemason, all these translate to anti-islam. His administration came into power with top priorities that includes the restraightening of the American policies. I watched a session in the house of commons debating about the war, and someone brought up an issue. In 1998, there was a letter that arrived at England as a CC, it was from the US, and he qoated the exact words from the letter that said, America will no longer tollerate a small and insignificant country in the gulf like Iraq to go against American policies. And that by their next administration (for some reasons), that will be executed. Tony Blair only answered "I can not answer the conspiracies of every nation...including my own" and smiled.Coz he himself was under strong questioning.
    Secondly, The US is SERIOSLY interested in the Iraqi OIL, the second world largest producers after Saudi Arabia. Oil, the economical next best thing has been a problem for the Americans. The Americans plan a re-occupation in a funny way. They want to recolonize the region, and administer it, meanwhile packing away the oil through the back door (heaven knows what is happening in Afghanistan), redraw the borders, award contracts, yes boom up the american economy. What a masterplan huh?, and too bad its gonna work.
     Becoming world police, thats an issue. Bush mentioned it "I want to be the worlds policeman" This man wants to rule everyone, everywhere. After Iraq, there's gotta be somewhere else. President Chirak of France says "No man or nation must be left to administer or become the worlds policeman." He might have some oppositions, but not for long, not that long.
    Finnaly, I wish there was a way to educate the American citizens, they do not know what happens in this world, they accept all the sh*t their government puts in for them, they see no where else but America, their media, everything is American. I'd say they bearly have eyes. American are this kinda people"my america, my world" They have no Idea what the outside world is like exept that which the government wants them to, being fooled by the government everytime. If by any chance, anyone gets them out of that darkness to see th light...they are good people, they won't let this happen, or its similarities...I hope.
     Sanusi[quote}Lets hope that there is no BLOOD for OIL.9[/quote], I hope so too.
And I pray...
In the name of God, our lord, the benefficient the merciful
Thanks be to God, lord of all worlds, the benefficient the merciful
Owner of {all days and}the last day: the day of judgement
You alone we worship, and you alone we ask for help
Guide us to the right path, the path of those whom you bestow your grace on
not the path of those who earn your anger
May God help us...
Ameen

[/i][/color]
Safety and Peace

lionger

..sigh..here we go again..

Sanusi i agree completely with you. ibro2g, if jews are by default enemies of islam, then what should we say of the jewish muslims? Or have you never heard of them? Isn't it possibe for a jew to be a muslim?

Venom

then what should we say of the jewish muslims?

I do not think there r jewish muslims cause 1s they r converted they would no longer be referred 2 as jews but would now be Muslims
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Muhammad

Salam
I am in Favor of a war. A war that will surgically disloge the murderous chain smoker called Saddam- who I still do not consider a Muslim. For those who oppose this war I say,

* do you realize Iraq has the potential of being much more developed of it were not of Saddam? probably like S-Arabia considering the fact that Iraq is the second largest oil producer.
* 1 million innocent soldiers would be alive today if it werent for Saddam's murderous war on Iraq?
* 500,000 kids would not have died of malnutrion due to Saddam's callous attack on Kuwait?
* American troops would not have been based in Saudi if it werent for saddams pigheadedness?
Believe me there more that 24 million reasons why saddam needs to be deposed. It sound like an exaggeration but every Iraqi is affected by the psyco-saddamitis virus whose antedote is...... the UN ( and perhaps the Bushy tree grown in Texas).

Don't get me wrong, I do not support a war that will kill even a single innocent Iraqi for they do not deserve it.
My hope is, since Bush has already made up his mind, that this 'Lightening War' on Iraq will be avoided but the crucial war of uprooting Saddam will not be forgone.
Peace is always better than War.
Bissalam

PS: Bush is not Jewish, not that it changes anything i suppose.

lionger

Venom,

Eh? To my understanding, the word 'jew' specifies ethnicity, whereas 'muslim' refers to religious affiliation. So how can the term, 'jewis muslim' not be valid? Too many people on this forum have made a hash of both words in their comments on the big picture thread.

Blaqueen

lion..dont drag this,...aight?.. u know very well wut he's trying to say...
even jews themselves are confused about the term "judaism" and "jew"... so dont drag this...

There are good jews, bad jews, good muslims, bad muslims, good xtians, bad xtians, etc etc.. we have bad people, good people...

BACK TO THA TOPIC....lets pray for HUMANITY! get with the program...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

lionger

FDQ I maintain my stance that there are jewish muslims, that the term is perfectly valid, and that people here should stop muddling ethnicity with religion! This is part of the problem in palestine. You know, not all 'jews' in Israel strictly belong to a judaist sect. A good number ?of them only adher to the ten commandments. Does one lose his ethnicity when he becomes a muslim? Obviously not; even Nigeria is a testament to that.

So yes FDQ i know very well what they are trying to say ?- that jews are enemies of Islam! Infact Ibro2g said it openly. ?Statements like that are fuelling the fire in palestine. As such I disagree with that statement and I'm sure you do too. I'm surprised you obviously had nothing to say to her but tackled me instead.

Amin,
Interesting point of view. I'm surprised no-one has responded to it yet. I daresay had i been the one I'd have died a million deaths on this thread. Anyways, I definitely agree with you in the sense that Saddam is not a good man for the Iraqi people and should be removed, but Bush's timing of this is incredibly suspect. Why now? Why the ridiculous initial attempt to link Iraq qith Al quaeda? Saying he has broken several UN disarmament resolutions is a valid point but not good enough; the U.S. has refused to pay its dues to the U.N. for a long time; and technically should have forfeited its U.N. membership long ago. I believe that the time too remove Saddam was during the Gulf war; that was over a decade ago. Now he's hiding behind Islam, and thanks to the Arab world, he's getting away with it. He's like IBB in the sense that he's a good dribbler, lol. There is a time for everything; the U.S. govt has erred big-time on this one.

Muhammad

Lionger, I agree with your reasoning in saying that if it were you who wrote the post idid, you would have been skinned.
I however would like to clarify the isuue of jewishness and non jewishness. A Jew, basically, is a descendant of Moses. Most of the Jews of today are desc of moses although there is some suspiction as to whether, Askenazi- East European Jews- are real jews. The sephardim( also called Chasidic) Jews, from North Africa, W Europe and MEast, are the full blooded jews because of their semitic tongues and olive skin.......  Eg, the difference btw Ariel Sharon ( from Russia) and Binyamin Ben Eliezer (from Iraq) can be seen in the coloration of the skin, hair, and eyes.
any way, a jew can be both religiously jewish, Isreali, or culturally Jewish non Isreali). Only those who have emigrated to Israel- Aaliya ( Hijra in hebrew)- are regarded as true Israelis.
In the former context, it is impossible to have a Muslim Jew, but in the latter category it is. To Ibro, FDQ, remeber Abdullah bin Ha...... ( cant remember his full sir name) who is the jewish chief in Madina. He accepted Islam the moment the prophet emigrated and his more extremist Jews hated him for that.

So, in a nut shell, both arguments are right.
Bissalam  

Blaqueen

many people dont know the difference b/w jews and judaism... instead of asking them questions and dragging this, simply tell them...

yes there are muslim jews... not muslim judaists or worreva... its juss that them people have the tendency to be aaalll "jews".. pues...

and its clear a great number of people dont like saddam... so no one has to holla that...

ibro and venom are like 12 yrs old!!!!..hehe j/k, i'm sure they meant the gov't or big organisations... but not every single person...
its like refering to the US gov't as "americans"..

Jews being enemies of Islam... is um.. kinda.. i think traditional to arabs.. cuz i know the Prophet Muhammed (saw) was married to a jewess...
plus the Prophet lived in harmony with jews and other people.

yes they have the tendency to be two-timing.. but i guess thats juss human nature... :-/

fueling fire in palestine?.... well that's wut the media emphasizes.. but i'm also aware of the fact they have jews protesting against their gov't on treatment of palestinians... there are muslims living with the jews... they have xtian palestinians... majority of palestinians disagree with the conflict and are educating themselves to eradicate the problem.... etc etc...
so the killing has to stop... whether its a legal war or an illegal one.... murder is murder...
izzzzz murdaaaaaaa...~ja rule  ;)

and amin.... the sanctions caused Iraq to decline.. the place used to grand!
and with this war... many more will DIE!...

ok ok....
no one likes saddam....
no one likes bush
no one wants war....
lets all pray...!

Bilyaminu

etrayal

Ibro2g

My friends, lionger and amin. Jews or hebrews, and Judaism are two different terms. Jews or hebrews are the ethnic group you must have mentioned earlier, but judaism is the traditional religion (originated from moses) that is being practised by some jews, and some jews alone. No one can practise Judaism without being a jew. My mistake must have
been when I classified jews in general, and mind you, no jew is a muslim, all jewish muslims are no longer considered jews. Believe me. Islamically, jews yahuudu are not good associates, they are not our friends and they will never be, their paradise lies in earth not the hereafter, and all that is in the earth except life is manipulated for them. This is their time, dont be convinced or confused by what they say or their media says.
Quoteamin
     remeber Abdullah bin Ha...... ( cant remember his full sir name) who is the jewish chief in Madina. He accepted Islam the moment the prophet emigrated and his more extremist Jews hated him for that.
And he became a muslim, not a jew anymore. This says it all: There is no jewish muslim.
     The jewish people have always had problems since the dawn of time, with every prophet and messanger of Allah. And they throw up stupid questions and curse and stone them. And remember: Its the jews who knew about the prophet Muhammad more than any one else, and its their jealosy of him not being a jew that led them astray. The jews without any questions are anti-Islam, and there is no limitation to what they'll do to destroy it (they think!).
     Haven't you heard of the jewish migration to europe, and the establishment of the BBC. The Industrialisation of Europe by the jews and the re-occupation of palestine and the establishment of the Isreali state. Mind you, the isreali state is not the threat, its the jewish nation...it is what survived after they where chased off and it is part of it that created a state.
     I know the war on Iraq will hold, whether in support or not, whats more important is...we have to watch out for Islam.

Fyne dyme...Pray for us...
     Lastly my friends, shouldn't I remind you with the words of our

lord:
THEY WILL NEVER BE YOUR(*our) FRIENDS[/i][/color]
Safety and Peace

lionger

FDQ, what did you mean when you said that jews being enemies of islam was 'traditional' to arabs? Sorry, I didnt really catch that.

Ibro2g,

Well I guess we could continue arguing on the jews being enemies of islam and the impossibility of a jewish muslim, ?for years to come, but i'll leave it to other muslims on this forum.

Based on your last remarks about islam and iraq, I have to ask: what does the possibility of war on iraq REALLY have to do with Islam?

Ibro2g

My friend, a muslims blood mus t not be spilled except under three conditions, a married man who comitts adultery, a man who comits murder, and lastly, who converts to a kafiruun.
My friend, let me tell you something my friend told me:
when there are two evils, choose a lesser one
And I believe that is what we have done, besides from my post up there, u can tell this war isnt about Human rights, weapons of mass distruction or terrorism, its about protecting the American interest and straigtening their principles.
Jews, I like u, leave it to th forum.
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

QuoteFDQ, what did you mean when you said that jews being enemies of islam was 'traditional' to arabs? Sorry, I didnt really catch that.

Based on your last remarks about islam and iraq, I have to ask: what does the possibility of war on iraq REALLY have to do with Islam?

mhm.. oh lion, dont mind meeh.. i juss think tht the palestinian/israel conflict made some arabs hate jews with passion..
cuz i remember one of my teachers who's arab... we were cracking jokes and one of my friend said "i'm jewish"
then the teacher freaked and sent the girl out of the class... lol that was in class 3!!!!... imagine! i guess the woman was palestinian...
and usually u'll hear jordanians being harsh about jews.. well, majority of the people in jordan are palestinians.. so i guess it all connects...

and about Iraq US was.. with Islam.... man oh man.. juss leave it to beaver!...
Saddam is not exactly a religious person  ::) he started being all religious-like when he figured out he needed the arabs to back him up...
i guess its mainly the oil... but still, Islam has been attacked thru many ways.. and we always have to be alert.

lol.. and i see we're still confused about the jew jew issue... newayzzzz... it'll be hard to lay it out.. but i guess a muslim is a muslim...

kai.. ibro... kashe mutum dan ya chanza addini, anya daidai ne? i doubt it faaaaa.... amma a bari sai wani magana..