News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A new state in Kaduna ??

Started by Anonymous, October 17, 2002, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello - Has anyone heard anything about a new state being proposed in Kaduna ? Please let me know.  If it's true, then once again our politicians are thinking of the same old tactics to line their pockets - more state and local govts. May God help us.

kdgirl

Anonymous

i have no clue...i did not hear about this.
GOD WILL HELP US, INSHAALLAH.

Anonymous

kdgurl, wallahi ina ganin gaskiya ne fa!! I saw it n TV, Iam in kd too!! Ina kika ji labarin?

Anonymous

I think it was on gamji.com but I'm not too sure now. Unfortunately, they didn't have any follow up stories, it appeared one day and was gone the next. Hopefully, I was daydreaming .......

Anonymous

I doubt much if it's gonna happen, all u ppl are from kd? Allah dai ya gyra, amma ni na gani a NTA ana tallan wai za ai taron neman sabon state din, this iam sure about...

revo34

Hi all , i hope they are not planing to turn all local govt to state cos  this story of new state is not only in kaduna but my state 2 Kwara.

they should just be careful.

Allahu Hafiz
EVOLUTION TIME as it's time for change

Blaqueen

well.... ::).... how are they dividin' it???????
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

makama

its a lie no 1 is going 2 make a nw state in kd
k

kariballa

SAlam,
yes there is snew proposed state in kaduna.But to create a state by civilian government is not as simple as military,so this creation of new state will take atleast 8 or more years. Allah ya zaba mana abinda yafi alheri.
l'mar'u ma'a man ahabba.

Anonymous

e no go pass kaduna north and kaduna south states.... wat else?!! Abin sai addua'a

Anonymous

i am not suprise niether am i doubting.
dont forget these is nigeria and alot of things are possible. remember what happened to the issue of I.D CARD , alot of people were againds it, including he and her.and the issue of bauchi house of REP.member who commited many heineous crimes but he is still going roud town even more honourably than you and me..???????????????? let us be very realistic.if somebody very strong who assure the top ones of bringing in votes wants it, then surely we are going to have more new states and my dear, is not only kaduna, they are considering 4-states and lots more wanted it ,they just decided on considering these four.
i just hope it would somehow benefit the majority if it becomes actualised.
aisha.

QuoteHello - Has anyone heard anything about a new state being proposed in Kaduna ? Please let me know. ?If it's true, then once again our politicians are thinking of the same old tactics to line their pockets - more state and local govts. May God help us.

kdgirl

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

kariballa

l'mar'u ma'a man ahabba.

Anonymous

Ameeen summa ameeeen ... those on the ground in KD please keep us informed!! Thanks!
kdgirl

Blaqueen

i like the shape of kd... its gonna be all funny lookin when they slice it up...  :-/
well it actually already looks funky....  ::)
ok.. its gonna be more funkier...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy