News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Exclusively 4 the Prince: A reprimand

Started by Waziri, April 26, 2003, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waziri

Good greetings,

Tis only that I am wondering. Not that I am worrying. For as a person, I am not emotionally dependent i.e. to say: my sense of security, my self worth or happiness doesn’t necessarily come from how well I am treated by others.

I am value-based and value-driven; not feeling-based or feeling-driven. That is why the only person I try to impress in my life is nobody other than MYSELF.

As I said earlier, I am only wondering as to why must DymeQueen resorts to pegging me “DELUDED LUNATIC” in our discussion __AL’ADA KO ADDINI.

Just for the simple reason that I harbor different opinion from hers???????  

I smelled the rat since after her first response to my comment in the one posted by Kamil. Then I thought being Tom I should chase the Jerry to see the extent our lady intellectual could go with the discourse.

Okay. Granted. Waziri is a “deluded lunatic”. But why is it that it is only DymeQueen that has the mouth to say it???? Why must she be that intolerant and in courteous person who resorts to using cheap emotions by attacking personalities when it is only issues and ideas are discussed?????

Why must DymeQueen’s responses be always emotionally based as opposed to being intellectually based?????

What is it she envies????? Why the sheer display of inferiority complex????

No. Dyme. A prospective husband, if he is good upstairs and response-able, be him of the Aryans, Caucasians, Black-African, a Muslim or Hausa will certainly find that interesting. His would-be wife having emotional inadequacies that make her easily call strangers’ names anyhow, regardless of the fact that the strangers may be his business partners, friends or even relatives.  

Well, DymeQueen may be a juvenile. But the truth remains. What we put on kanoonline has the potency of staying on the information superhighway for decades. Our children and grand children may ask us questions like: “Why is it that we do not have emotional control?”

Lastly.

I have a strong feeling that a good collection of kanoonliner--since many of us are in their early twenties now--- will certainly form the crew of toorrow-northern-nigerian-leaders and we will certainly hope to do better that what the present leaders are doing now. It seems there fore desired that we should develop good background on character ethics as well as personality ethics, that we may not turn out to be a bunch of embarrassment to all.

Ibro2g

Now aint that som'n.

Waz, u r kinda right, what eva we reap we shall sow, plus whateva we leave behind shall be seen by those ahead of us. Not just dyme or anyother, I mean we should all be careful with what we do and say...even if nothing, but for the benefit of our heritage and prides.
Safety and Peace

al_hamza

well waziri,
ever thought why big names left?
like abumujahid,ihsan and the small humble me?
cos of that kinda attitude.

we werent brave enough to come up with our complaints unlike you huh.
anywayz
catch you laterz

ma'assalam
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

al_hamza

well waziri,
ever thought why big names left?
like abumujahid,ihsan and the small humble me?
cos of that kinda attitude.

we werent brave enough to come up with our complaints unlike you huh.
anywayz
catch you laterz

ma'assalam
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Muhammad

Salam
Mallam Waziri you know I have been thinking. Thinking that you will make a good politician. You know pumping those macho words with eloquence and reason. No one can do better. What say's you?
Anyway, you are right. Personal attacks at people who are virtually non existent ( being just members of a forum) is counterproductive and indeed pointless. "In zagi na kari" for those who understand Hausa.
But then, Waziri you must understand women are emotional- that is if Queen is a woman. And it might be that what you wrote was unaaceptable to her and the only way she could get you is by using the inproper language.
But then, who amongst us will say he doesnt do such things? NOt me for sure and most certainly not many of us. So, shouldnt that give queen some measure of justification? iam not sure but I think it does.
Finally,  it does not good to reply bad for bad as the prophet Lukman explained to his son. By saying " Why must DymeQueen's responses be always emotionally based as opposed to being intellectually based??" you are in a sense using the wrong approach to solving the impasse.
As always yallabai, we are willing to learn from you.
Bissalam

Ibro2g

Hakika Amin, kai mai gaskiya ne.
I hate to make it look as if I'm helplessly agreeing with every point but, Iagree most with my friend, Waz being a politician... and wow, he stroke.
What I simply agree is... "Let that who is pure throw the first stone.", We just have to learn to forgive each other thats all, we also have to learn to forget ignorance. But I stil say
QuoteWaz, u r kinda right, what eva we reap we shall sow, plus whateva we leave behind shall be seen by those ahead of us. Not just dyme or anyother, I mean we should all be careful with what we do and say...even if nothing, but for the benefit of our heritage and prides.
Safety and Peace

Waziri

Aminuddeen, Ibro;

A good politician? Well, I take that to be a compliment. But the truth of the matter is: I am not hurt an itch by dyme.

The truth of the matter is we cannot just fold our arms seeing her chasing ppl away from k-online just like that(rd Ali Hamza pls). And also abnormal situations naturally require abnormal approach. Amin follow the disscussion carefully, you will see how I have tried my best to give her the best of handlings.

Amin, sometimes we can't help going by the Arabian poet,Al-motannabi's method:"You control the noble-hearted by being generous to him but if you are generous to the evil-hearted he will revolt" or in a  softer way "Let us balance in speech as coins and match in deeds as sandals".

Aminuddeen, Women? emotional? Why is it that Ummita and Fulanicious, Ummulhuda, kdgirl and IHSAN are not like that. Who among the ladies responded to comical Ali; a topic posted by you with maximum incourtesy?

lionger

waziri, we all sometimes make the same mistake in the heat of the moment. apart from that unfortunate 'adini ko alada' i don't think there r any instances where i've noticed her 'incourteousness'. so let's give it a rest and remember that this is an internet forum, exposed to all and sundry, not just somebody's private party.

Muhammad

Salam
Haba mallam Waziri. Why do you find my post incorteous? I mean the opposite of the truth is falsehood and what the Iraqi was saying is obvoiusly false. 'Gaskiya dachi gareta' and believe me we all felt shocked when this war business started. But that does not mean we should shield the truth to let rumors or false reign.
Saddam: is a muslim not a mu'min. Tapes have surfaced showing how his kids plated Ak 74(kalashikov variant) with gold whilst 500000?? kids perished. How does one justify that. Also, Uday- Saddams son, is known and indeed confessed to living a life of infidels. $600000 worth of liquor was seized from his house. Are such people really the one's we should sympathsize with? I reckon not. And I will maintain Saddam and " Comical Ali" are just a bunch of secular criminals a-la Ataturk. They need to be hanged when they are found alive.
Mallam Waziri this is the truth!

Waziri

No lillahi Aminuddeen I am strongly in support of Comical Ali but this is what I said:

"Aminuddeen, Women? emotional? Why is it that Ummita and Fulanicious, Ummulhuda, kdgirl and IHSAN are not like that. Who among the ladies RESPONDED to comical Ali; a topic posted by you with maximum incourtesy?"

I did not mean you where incourteous, but I mean some lady was incourteous in her response to Comical Ali. Pls I am sorry for any discomfort my inexplicit post may have caused. I'm heartily sorry. I did not mean to send wrong signal.

ummita

Waz..........well .......ok lets start lyk this mayb she didnt really mean it....mayb she took it as a joke.....and of course u hav d ryt 2 speak up about it anything u feel aint ryt..........but if u felt she did u wrong....I think tlkin 2 her personally wud'hav been apporpriate thou u still made u point clear. U also hav 2 understand any place any where any how and sum how...if theres a pack of ppl livin 2gether then u muss b ready 2 face things lyk this. Things happens, & I bet u know that 4 a fact.........all u gatta du iz shrug it off.......thats d least u shud worry 'bout. But all d same thats how u feel...u were pretty not happy........

Dyme........well u myt b jokin but u heard d man.....Waz is such a nyc guy & so iz u....but then there r certain limits & xtends u can take a joke lyk 2 b jokes & wen they turn outta wayward order.........since he felt bad 'bout it...I bet u was madazz jokin...but even thou u joked it off callin him a deluded lunatic, he was not prerri happy 'bout it. I think gurl u owe him an apology.

4 d rest of ya'all u neva made things easy, infact it was only afta Waz spoke up that ya'all had mouth 2 chirps in........that aint fair that aint d mean 2 resolve an issue. So same things hav been eatin ya'all up, ya'all were lookin 4 an opprtunity & a prividlege 2 speak up.....& wen Waz broke d long cord of silence ya'all go Bam!!!!!!.........instead of ya'all 2 solve & straighten issues out....ya'all go bendin it...........& yet we call ourselves kanoonline family. We kan all live 2gether as one. We r all freinds here, we shud b ready 2 accept ppl & learn 2 fit in with them, am tlkin in general. I believe we shud all treat ourselves equal no differenciatin but shall remain neutral. I respect ya'all but juss bcuz I agree 2 disagree on a topic duznt mean we kan ova ryd on each other. Plzzzzzzzzz this shud b d last thing I cant bother bout.

Once again Waz on behalf of d gurls inclusive...................we apologise.

One luv ppl & nuff respect & ya'all shud remain blessed
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

As-salamualaikum.
I am new to this forum and insha allah you will be seeing much of me. I have to point out as I have read so many topics. Fyne Dyme. Gaskiya you are rude and to be honest I cant just talk in general. I definately know that Waziri is older than you, duk ya mace kuma musulma would know what is respect. Be kamata kice ma mutum deluded lunatic ba. yo ko mahaukacin gaske a zage shi haka. Haba! ki ringa tauna magana kan ki fitar da shi. Almost all topics da nake karantawa kikan zagi mutane ki daga kanki ke kadai. Na karanta wani topic you we cursing Ali Hamza that he even has to leave. Haba! meyasa kike haka? Ki chanza.

Waziri kai kuma da sai kayi hakuri. You should have sent her a private mail don naga members suna da wanna access din ko? Da haka yafi chantanta.

Lastly Ummita I envy you and the way you talked it all out.  Na yi mutukar yadda da bayanin ki, kuma haka ya kamata abi wannan al'amarin.

Haza wasalam

Hafsy_Lady

Quote Once again Waz on behalf of d gurls inclusive...................we apologise.
One luv ppl & nuff respect & ya'all shud remain blessed

owwwwww isnt that sweet ;D :'(  whic kine afolojize Ummita na you cus Waziri abi na Dyme. Ba ruwanmu Dyme ce. Oya Dyme come forward turn your back ten lashes of koboko.
Ndo! Biko! Waziri forgive her. Chia Dyme wetin you do this people owwwwww, make wuna live di gel.
Nima I am with Ummitas comments one hundred percent.
New comer its such a bad time you landed to meet the family. The heat is on. Bad timing schedule. But introducing myself as Hafsy the nicest girl ONLY. Ma associate & other half jey-el (Ummita0 which kine envy........ba mu gane ba wo ;) wHY YOU KNOW ENVY ME/
Ok let me cut it out I was just putting things up to make you call happy calmed down. PEACE!
Waziri sai hakuri alamuran duniya kenan :'(  :'( kyale ta kawai zan baka bulala ka zane ta
What you see is what you get[/b]

Twinkle

whic kine afolojize Ummita na you cus Waziri abi na Dyme. Ba ruwanmu Dyme ce. Oya Dyme come forward turn your back ten lashes of koboko.
Ndo! Biko! Waziri forgive her.

Shegiya HAFSY no mercy!!!!!!! BA KIRKI!!!! lol lol lol

well what can I say here? :-/ Gaskiya Ummita has said it all. Am all for one. Representing both sides.  ;) One love people.
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Blaqueen

QuoteGood greetings,
I am only wondering as to why must DymeQueen resorts to pegging me “DELUDED LUNATIC

our lady intellectual could go with the discourse.

DymeQueen that has the mouth to say it????

Why must she be that intolerant and in courteous person who resorts to using cheap emotions by attacking personalities when it is only issues and ideas are discussed?????

Why must DymeQueen’s responses be always emotionally based as opposed to being intellectually based?????

What is it she envies?????

Why the sheer display of inferiority complex????

His would-be wife having emotional inadequacies that make her easily call strangers’ names anyhow, regardless of the fact that the strangers may be his business partners, friends or even relatives. ?

DymeQueen may be a juvenile.

Why is it that we do not have emotional control?”

Lastly.
that we may not turn out to be a bunch of embarrassment to all.

:-/

ok missster... i certainly did NOT call u a lunatic...
second.. when i said "deluded" it was nothing in an attacking way.. but since u ASSUMED so... mhm.. ::)

lady intellectual?... lol.. ok so wut that s'pose to mean. i hate to make assumptions, so juss fill meeh in...

now ur trying to say that i have an "inferiority complex"?? ?? ?? ?? i wonder why the "assumption"... :-/

and oh nowwww.. juss cuz i'm a woman, ya'll gonna say its "emotional"... psssssssssssh AS IF! and to call it cheap sef...  :-X

intolerant...

incourteous...

ENVIOUS?? ??  ???...

::)

juvenile... :-X

hhmmm... wonder who's letting their "emotions" get to her (him?)...
pegging people with insults...??  ::) errrrrrrrrrrrrr....

oh well... ;D i dont have to prove myself to anyone huh?... Allah knows my intentions...
and as far as i'm concerned.. we're in this world to live up to HIS expectations.. and not anyone elses...

so i might as well shrug.... *hmph* and move on to the next thread... ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy