News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What i've come to realise!

Started by gogannaka, June 28, 2009, 12:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Hahahahaha!!!
If u cant convince 'em, confuse 'em!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lets put it this way, If u were looking for 20% elsewhere lets say, u wouldnt have to LEAVE yr partner (who would under the circumstances be yr wife, given the society u come from). You'd marry the 20% and have both yr 80% and yr 20% under one roof. It is then u may realize that you may have overlooked the value of yr 80%, but then you wouldnt have to go through the regret of losing the 80% cos its still there and probably with interest on top since the acquisition of the 20% from elsewhere. So in other words u may end up a winner!!! Look up what BKG wrote on this thread about what he has come to realize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Well, nima kamar goga, u confused me da farko, amma kuma you unconfused me daga baya ;D But why are u using me as a reference point ::)

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 14, 2009, 06:03:42 PM
Well, nima kamar goga, u confused me da farko, amma kuma you unconfused me daga baya ;D But why are u using me as a reference point ::)

Earlier on, you wrote this (below) in the same thread nko? That is why u were  referred to. Rather convenient!!! ;D

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on June 28, 2009, 06:40:04 PM
I have come to realise that the idea of auren more than one mata is not only practicable, but nice as well. :D

gogannaka

Nima i have been 'unconfused'  ;D

I will not respond however,because i might confuse myself again.

In the meantime,
I have come to realize that most times we spend time talking about other peoples problems and bad habits. We most often don't see our own problems or bad habits.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 15, 2009, 02:35:20 AM
Earlier on, you wrote this (below) in the same thread nko? That is why u were  referred to. Rather convenient!!! ;D

I have come to realise that the idea of auren more than one mata is not only practicable, but nice as well. :D

OK. I see. I hope this doesn't come to haunt me nan gaba ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 15, 2009, 04:31:24 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on July 15, 2009, 02:35:20 AM

OK. I see. I hope this doesn't come to haunt me nan gaba ;D

Dama Hausawa na cewa baki shi kan yanka wuya!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

if its hajiya, yanzu aka fara - you are confusing my confusion
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

I have come to realize if you do things to others for Allah's sake you will hardly get to regret,even when the person/people fail to appreciate.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment