News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Do you know that:

Started by gogannaka, August 23, 2003, 10:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Yes GGNK, but now its to Afghanistan, cos they think his regiment or platoon or whatever, would be prime target if he went to Iraq. Not that it makes any difference I suppose, que sera, sera.

Did you know that the Queen of England was once served a rat at a state Banquet in South America and a slug at another state banquet in China?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Did you know that PAREIDOLIA means the ability to perceive meaningful patterns in apparently random noise?

bakangizo

Do you know that I don't know that? ::) ;D

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 11, 2007, 05:15:36 AM
Yes GGNK, but now its to Afghanistan, cos they think his regiment or platoon or whatever, would be prime target if he went to Iraq. Not that it makes any difference I suppose, que sera, sera.

Kai poor Harry has quit army to avoid being send to war zone.
He will soon be home from canada if already he is not.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 11, 2007, 05:18:59 AM
Did you know that PAREIDOLIA means the ability to perceive meaningful patterns in apparently random noise?

Interesting.I think i have that ability  :-\

Do you know that Thisday newspapers is going to hold a music festival in July 2007 in Lagos and that among the performers are UB40,Shakira etc?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Did you know the egyptian could eat papers?
They made paper out of papyrus which is a plant that can be eaten, row or cooked.
They sometime munched their hand out/note book for snack, when really hungry   ;D
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on June 11, 2007, 09:24:25 PM
They made paper out of papyrus which is a plant that can be eaten, row or cooked.
They sometime munched their hand out/note book for snack, when really hungry   ;D

Wow! thats very handy!! Gives new meaning to the phrase 'digesting a book or digesting the news!!' ;D ;D ;D ;D.
So Prince Harry has quit the army? I cant say that I blame him really. I wont even call him a coward, because the war was senseless and meaningless and if u notice neither bush nor blair have a son to send down to the slaughter houses.
Yan Iska
couple of arseholes!!

Did you know that if u unravel the human chromosomes in our body and thread them up to form a string the length  of the string will be thirty times the distance from the earth to the moon and back!
PS I think it is either the chromosomes or the or the double helix of the DNA. Cant remember which. 

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 13, 2007, 03:28:22 PM
Quote from: Myself on June 11, 2007, 09:24:25 PM
They sometime munched their hand out/note book for snack, when really hungry   ;D

Wow! thats very handy!! Gives new meaning to the phrase 'digesting a book or digesting the news!!' ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Did you know that if u unravel the human chromosomes in our body and thread them up to form a string the length  of the string will be thirty times the distance from the earth to the moon and back!
PS I think it is either the chromosomes or the or the double helix of the DNA. Cant remember which. 

Hehe, hmmmmmm...I always thought readers digest had a weird name...

maybe they expect us to eat it after reading it!

Oh and I think it's if u straighten and link the chromosomes so that they're

just a string of double helix DNA. Amazing isn't it?

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

Quote from: Fateez on June 13, 2007, 05:08:18 PM
Oh and I think it's if u straighten and link the chromosomes so that they're

just a string of double helix DNA. Amazing isn't it?

[/glow]
That's right Fateez. Glad to see u havent forgotten yr high sch biology.... ;D

Dave McEwan Hill

Do you know that north of the equator if you empty a bath or a sink the water swirls out anti-clockwise and south of the equator it swirls out clockwise - and I don't know what it does if your exactly on the equator.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on June 11, 2007, 09:54:32 AM
Do you know that I don't know that? ::) ;D

Do u know that u know that now???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HUSNAA

Did you know that the first blood transfusion on a human being was performed in1667 by Jean Baptiste Denys physician to Louis the Fourteenth on a 15 yr old boy using sheep's blood? The boy survived.

Just read that from google's whatever..

IBB

Do you know that pedestarians tend to live longer than car users
IHS

*~MuDa~*

that the DC comic book Batman: The Last Arkham drew on the influences of psychology and biology books such as "Superstition in the Common Pigeon"?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: Dave McEwan Hill on June 14, 2007, 12:02:59 AM
Do you know that north of the equator if you empty a bath or a sink the water swirls out anti-clockwise and south of the equator it swirls out clockwise - and I don't know what it does if your exactly on the equator.

I saw/heard that on the Simpsons show.
I believed it to be a joke that time(infact up till now).
I asked my geography teacher when i was in secondary
school and he was impressed by my knowledge of geography.
I still dont know whether this is true or not.
Do we have members that live south or north of the equator?We could try it out.

Do you know that most people's secrets are sexual.
That is still the realm where a soul is most often unknown.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment