News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Incest in Nigeria's first family (well, Ex-first family)

Started by Ibro2g, January 14, 2008, 01:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

:o Dat is so haram astagfirullah wot is da world coming too

ok i sooo need to look thru science direct and find a journal ahhhhhh i dont want to do this presentation u guys probablya re thinking wot da hell is rahima on about DONT ASK

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Fateez on January 16, 2008, 11:08:06 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on January 15, 2008, 06:44:41 PM

(15) When you were propagating it with your tongues and uttering it with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great.

I actually really like this Aya. If only people will actually take time out to reflect

on its meaning and apply it not just in this context, but to their day to day lives.

It's funny how some people just never have anything positive to say about others.

They have forgotten the hadith that tells us to say something good or zip it. They

derive pleasure in speaking ill of others with no evidence. They ignite the fire and

it's exciting to watch it spread without realising how much damage it is going to cause.

I can't even begin to imagine the kind of distress this family is going through right now.

Media attention is just going to intensify their anguish and the Nigerian media is not the

most lenient one. I don't think any family deserves such tonan asiri. I hope they can get

out of this mess...

Finally, you have been freed from the cluches of that guy that forbade you to log on to kanoonline and chat with us abi? YOu are so welcome, i in particularly is so happy to have you back...Fatzee!  ;D ;D ;D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 15, 2008, 06:44:41 PM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 15, 2008, 05:06:40 PM
Auntyn Muhsin save us mana, kin san babu time, feed us
from your fountain of k......e mana

Lol DB have u forgotten the 10 thawabs  you will get for each letter of a word of the Quran you recite? Wouldnt u rather get that and also the lesson?
Well anyway Allah SWT Has Banned us from scandal mongering.  Aisha R.A. was falsely accused of zina.. and Allah SWT sent down ayahs of the Quran specifically on the matter:

(11) Verily Those who brought forth the slander are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay it is good for you. Unto every man amongst them will be paid that which he earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment.

(12) Why then, did not the believers men, and women when they heard it think good of their own people and say " this is an obvious lie?"

(13) Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they have not produced witnesses. Then  with Allah they are liars.

(14) Had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy onto you in this world and in the Hereafter, a great torment would have touched you for that whereof you had spoken.

(15) When you were propagating it with your tongues and uttering it with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great.

(16) And why did you not when you heard it say "It is not right for us to speak of this. Glory be to You (Oh Allah) this is a great lie".

(17) Allah Forbids you from it and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers.

(18) And Allah Makes the Ayats plain to you, and Allah Is All Knowing All Wise.

(19) Very those who like that illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah Knows and you know not.

(20) And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you. And that Allah Is full of Kindness, Most Merciful.

Parle Husnaa, Parle
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc