News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sexual enhancement Food .

Started by gogannaka, May 28, 2004, 04:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

I suppose what works for a man should work for a woman.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "gogannaka"I suppose what works for a man should work for a woman.

Zat aint fossible, we habe dipperent refroductibe systems and our indibidual libido dribes aint ze same eiza.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Correct Muda. However, da ladies are also welcome to share in those tips that may be useful to them, and also contribute here if they have any tips :lol: . 8)

Tukurtukur

Never mind.  di tin wey we dey look for Sokoto e dey for our sokoto.

just take a full stomarch of Amala, or tuwo or akpuu in the evening.

be rest assured that its gonna be all night long action!

a trial worth it. :o ???

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Tukurtukur on January 24, 2007, 02:46:56 PM
just take a full stomarch of Amala, or tuwo or akpuu in the evening.
be rest assured that its gonna be all night long action!
a trial worth it. :o ???

Kai, this theory don fail, I slept throughout the night, i couldnt even reach my normal gauge  ;D, please guys continue listing those enhancement foods.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Tukurtukur

Ok danbarno ! I think you failed because you could not take
"Full Stomach"

Try again my brother dan barno.  Allanguburo

Dan-Borno

ina fatan dai kai tayi maka aiki? ba akin ta mutane - ance da barawo ya gudu! let me try today for the second time - till u hear the result tomorrow.

Quote from: gogannaka on February 06, 2007, 10:09:50 PM
Sugarcane

GGNK, a gaisheka, i just got some.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

alkanawi

Scientists confirm local herbs potency in boosting sex driveBy Chukwuma Muanya
NIGERIAN researchers have shown how extracts of two local weedy species, Tribulus terrestris and Fadogia agrestis, increase the testosterone (male sex hormone) level of the blood. They suggest that the aqueous extracts may thus be used to modify impaired sexual functions in humans due to their saponin components.

Indeed, studies have implicated the saponin component of plants in enhancing aphrodisiac properties due to its androgen increasing property.

Until now, these herbs have been widely used by many localities in Nigeria in the management of male sexual dysfunction most especially erectile dysfunction. However, the validity of these claims as aphrodisiacs has been scientifically proved.

Tribulus terrestris is a flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae. It is commonly called devil's thorn, puncture vine, caltrop, yellow vine and goathead.

To the French, it is croix de Malte and abrolhos in Portuguese. In Nigeria, it is dareisa; in Arabic-Shuwa, tsaiji; in Fula-Fulfulde, hana taakama in Hausa (prevents swagger; in allusion to its thorns piercing the feet-a common expression) or tsaida (to stop; because if a thorn pierces the foot one must stop to extract it), kaije in Kanuri and da ogun daguro in Yoruba.

Meanwhile, Fadogia agrestis, of plant family, Rubiaceae, is called bakin gagai in Hausa, from gagai meaning aphrodisiac.
http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/natural_health/article01 23/02/2007

Thot this might help yo guys. Although no be proper wack but with the nos. of kitchen experts in the forum, ima sho summin cud b worked out.

"corgito ergo sum"

lionger

All una wey dey post for hia  - how meni of una get spouse sef??? :D

Dan-Borno

Lionger! this topic is strictly for those who   have it.  So, if you dont have it, dont even read the posts in here  ;D  ;D  ;D.  ONLY EXPERIENCE SPEAK HERE :D

alkanawi

L no mind dem jare. apart from D,they are all trying to put the cart before the horse.I just posted that in the spirit of dissemination of knowledge ;D ;D ;D
"corgito ergo sum"

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 25, 2007, 05:57:18 PM
Lionger! this topic is strictly for those who   have it.  So, if you dont have it, dont even read the posts in here  ;D  ;D  ;D.  ONLY EXPERIENCE SPEAK HERE :D

jire nem kam kura!

Dan-Borno

Lalle TK, who taught you this stuff?

However, you got it corretly!