News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

male contraception?? wat on earth is da world.....

Started by Anonymous, October 07, 2003, 01:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey guys, have u heard of the new male contraception injection which will stop males from giving birth, well i don't mean da male give birth but ..yeah kun gane de..... wat is da world turning into......
Anyway wat do u think cos i think in terms of population control it's kool, but in terms .............. anyway
it's all sciences

;D hey any of u  males interested, ;) don't be eager,  it'll be available by 2005 as the scientis said  lol ;) ;D

Bashir

yeah cool. no more scenes like these:

boy: come on, it will be cool. u will enjoy it.
girl: what if i get pregnant?
boy: i know onanism.
girl: ok

later...

girl: (sob) am pregnant.
boy: so y r u telling me? its not mine u whore!!
girl: but u r d only one.
boy: (walking away) that's ur problem,

it will just b bliss all d way. hurrah for science.

Anonymous

oh is dat da usaul scene.
Oh poor Bash but don't worry by 2005 u won't have 2 experience dat scenes again ;)

Ibro2g

You know, Islamically, politically and economically, Population is an Obligation, advantage andto some extent, power!
The reason why this population control is going on is to cripple africa and Asia...dont u see?
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Contraception is allowed in Islam (i.e. the hadith on 'azl).

Anonymous

Aria

That would be an interesting discovery, to say the least. Now both men and women can take contraceptives to make "double" sure. LOL...

Dan-Borno

Any medical doctor around?
Please tell me more about this
male contraceptives.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Ihsan

I think it is good to have both male and female contraceptives.  Sometimes it is the man that doesn't want anymore children but becoz of selfishness (or something else) it is the woman that ends up having her tubes tied of using some kind of contraceptive. Now tell me this, what wud happen if they got divorced or the husband dies and she got married again?...the new husband wants to have kids with her but unfortunately she can't have any bcoz her tubes have been removed or her womb is damaged due to the contraceptives she has been taking.  So what i always say is if the husband doesn't want to have anymore kids HE should get a vasectomy!!! and as it so happens, it is reversable (though not effective in all cases).  And if it is on a mutual consent, both spouses should use some kind of contraceptive and not just one spouse.  That's IMHO

Dan Borno...I'm not a doctor...but I believe male contraceptives come in different forms (as do the female ones).  This injection basically is a reversible nonhormonal injection that provides contraception of upto 10 years (as they claimed).

oh yeah, there's also a pill  ::)

check this site ... http://www.malecontraceptives.org/
greetings from Ihsaneey

Dan-Borno

Thank you Madam Ihsan for this useful information.
I will soon report back after visiting the site you
referred me to.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak