News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Loose weight without Sweat!!!!!!!!

Started by Anonymous, November 06, 2002, 03:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "sadiq"
Quote from: "adama"hi jumbo baby,i dont think you should be worried about ur size at this age,if u happen to be a little bit overwieght now ,dont worry u'll loose it,its all baby fat anyway.i was fat too when i was little but now ,i'm not thin,but i'm ok.so relax and enjoy urself.dont go starving    u rself or depriving ur self of all the goodies too,ok? ;)

Thank you jo my sister,these hidden 'entities' don dey confuse our pikin sister.Abi una wan use confusion therapy take cure her ne :?:   :twisted:

NO SERIOUSLY, I dissent your point of view, Sadiq....child needs to be told, told the truth that being of a normal weight is good but going over is dangerous. Ba maganan wani comforting dinta za'ayi. We cant deny her the truth, like lie to them that things are ok, when in actuality its not!! If my child is a bit big, I will take precaution and even if he/she loves food, I will tell them you either limit the intake of your eating habits or you are gonnah go Balloony.....point blank.
This girl may have told a sad story from the teasing & the name calling. It doesnt happen to her alone. My freind is so skiny that they call her Mrs Fido-Dido, so am sayin no matter how you are some ignorant people will still make jest of you.

FROM BEING A LIL OVERWEIGHT LEADS TO MORE FOOD RATIONS AND END RESULT, PESSIN BE OBESE. OBESITY IS INCURABLE.......NO EXCERCISE HELPS WHEN ONE IS OBESE, CAUSES HEART FAILURES & ALL SORTS. IF SHE FEELS OVERWEIGHT THEN SURELY SHE NEEDS TO GO ON A HEALTHY DIET.  I CERTAINLY DONT WANT MY CHILD TO WEIGH 170 STONES!

OGA SADIQ, YOU MAY HAVE A CHANGE IN PERCEPTION WHEN YOU SEE DISTURBING IMAGES AND STORIES ABOUT OBESE PEOPLE. :roll:
What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
Quote from: "sadiq"
Quote from: "adama"hi jumbo baby,i dont think you should be worried about ur size at this age,if u happen to be a little bit overwieght now ,dont worry u'll loose it,its all baby fat anyway.i was fat too when i was little but now ,i'm not thin,but i'm ok.so relax and enjoy urself.dont go starving    u rself or depriving ur self of all the goodies too,ok? ;)

Thank you jo my sister,these hidden 'entities' don dey confuse our pikin sister.Abi una wan use confusion therapy take cure her ne :?:   :twisted:

NO SERIOUSLY, I dissent your point of view, Sadiq....child needs to be told, told the truth that being of a normal weight is good but going over is dangerous. Ba maganan wani comforting dinta za'ayi. We cant deny her the truth, like lie to them that things are ok, when in actuality its not!! If my child is a bit big, I will take precaution and even if he/she loves food, I will tell them you either limit the intake of your eating habits or you are gonnah go Balloony.....point blank.
This girl may have told a sad story from the teasing & the name calling. It doesnt happen to her alone. My freind is so skiny that they call her Mrs Fido-Dido, so am sayin no matter how you are some ignorant people will still make jest of you.

FROM BEING A LIL OVERWEIGHT LEADS TO MORE FOOD RATIONS AND END RESULT, PESSIN BE OBESE. OBESITY IS INCURABLE.......NO EXCERCISE HELPS WHEN ONE IS OBESE, CAUSES HEART FAILURES & ALL SORTS. IF SHE FEELS OVERWEIGHT THEN SURELY SHE NEEDS TO GO ON A HEALTHY DIET.  I CERTAINLY DONT WANT MY CHILD TO WEIGH 170 STONES!

OGA SADIQ, YOU MAY HAVE A CHANGE IN PERCEPTION WHEN YOU SEE DISTURBING IMAGES AND STORIES ABOUT OBESE PEOPLE. :roll:

uhm...............wasu na neman na masara, wasu kuwa kiba su ke fama da ita, kamar kajin gidan gona! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable