News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Parkinson's Disease vs Extacy Drug

Started by Anonymous, November 08, 2002, 03:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Parkinson disease is a denegerative disease of the nervous system associated with trembling arms & legs, stiffness & rigidity of the muscles & slowness of body movement (bradykinesia) werid name rite? Parkinsons sufferers are also affected by the development of Senile dimentia. They may also suffer from complications such as Phenimonia,septicaemia(which is blood poisining), stroke, urinary tract infection which may be fatal. 80000-1000 are diagonosed with parkisons disease every year and most patients are of 40yrs & over.

EXTACY which is a hard core drug, that goes hand in with them cocaine, cannibis, weeds 'n' stuff is the new ailment to curing parkinsons disease sufferers a research carried on 10 parkinson sufferers, came out as 3 out of 10 sufferers who were on Extacy drug were showing little symptom to no symptoms of the disease. Although it has not yet been told as it will be regarded as a full treatement to parkinsons sufferes. yet alone it has not yet been made legal.

Anonymous

Yeah so I heard (with regards 2 d Extacy), my granny died as a parkionson disease sufferer. To me its just like AIDS, there is no real treatment to that ciwo. Besides sum of the symptoms is brain tumors, easy forgetfulness, lack of balance no steady 4 legs!!  

Anonymous

EXTACY!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A HARD CORE DRUG. MAN!! PPL R SOON GONNA B UP 4 A BOOZE. ITS A KILLER DRUG AS WELL AS A TREATMENT DRUG :o :o :o

Anonymous