News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What you said makes my hair stand on end! Know

Started by bamalli, September 18, 2013, 11:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamalli

Masruq reported: I asked Aisha, "O mother, did Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, see his Lord?" Aisha said, "What you said makes my hair stand on end! Know that if someone tells you one of three things he is a liar. Whoever tells you that Muhammad saw his Lord is a liar." Then she recited the verse, "No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision; and He is the Subtle, the Aware," (6:103) and, "It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil." (42:51) Aisha said, "Whoever tells you that the Prophet knows what will happen tomorrow is a liar." Then she recited the verse, "No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow." (31:34) Aisha said, "Whoever tells you that the Prophet concealed the revelation is a liar." Then she recited the verse, "O Messenger, proclaim the message which has been sent to you from your Lord." (5:67) Aisha said, "However, the Prophet did see Gabriel twice in his natural form."

Source: Sahih Bukhari 4574

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari