News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Are we romantic????????????!!

Started by gogannaka, December 01, 2003, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: waduz on March 05, 2008, 10:31:13 AMThe two wives decided to tell him something and the senior one came closer to his ears and said, "maigida, bamu abinda zamu ci yau." The husband instantly went into comer again! ;D
EXACTLY MY POINTTTTTTTTTTTT. WHEN I MENTIONED THE DILEMMA THESE MEN GO THROUGH AT THE EXPENSE OF HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE, HAKA YAN SAMARIN NAN DA DADDY SUKAYI MIN TARON DANGI (Bakan-Gizo, Zeezee, Wadus da Daddy) HAR WANI NACE MIN ROMANS ZASU CI. NAYI MUKU SHIRU KAWAI.(kallon up and down) >:( KADA KAYI ROMANS DIN, HAKA WANI DAN SAURAYI KO DATTIJO ZAI ZO KANA JI KANA GANI YA NUNA MATA ROMANS DIN YA KWACE TA.

TO DAI GASHINAN, MATA BIYUN ZASU KARASA WANI. (Kallon up and down).

INSTEAD OF THESE UNROMATIC MEN HERE WHO SEEM TO BE DOING NOTHING BUT NOISE AND WE GETTING NO WHERE WITH THE DISCUSSION. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK ME, THE EXPERT. FOR EXAMPLE.........DADDY DAN-BORNO, YOUR WIFE JUST GAVE YOU A NEW BABY. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO SOMETHING ROMANTIC NOT THE TRADITIONAL KAYAN YAJI DA NAMA >:(.

INFACT I WILL BE HOLDING CLASSES FOR THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED TO SIGN UP. ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO, GIVE ME THE SCENARIO OF IT AND I WILL RECOMMEND SOMETHING REALLY ROMANTIC FOR YOU WIFES, GIRLFRIENDS, FIANCES AND CRUSHES. MY ASSISTANTS UMMITA, MUFI AND HUSNA WOULD BE AT HAND TO HELP. HAJIYOYI AI KUNA DA DAN EXPERIENCE ABI?

JIDAI YADDA MAZAJEN NAN SUKE TA MANA KAUYANCI (abun ya bani haushi, wai romans zasuci). TO, ANCE MUKU MUMA I LOVE KAWAI ZAMUCI? KO ANCE MUKU DAGA KAWAI KUN AURE MATAN SHINE ROMANCE? YOU GOTTAH KEEP DOING ROMANTIC STUFF FOR THE MARRIAGE TO LAST TILL YOU ALL GO GREY HAIRED.(Hiss).

SHIYASA SHEKARU GOMA DA ZUKA WUCE NACE ZAN AURI WANI SPANISH BATURE AKA HANA NI A GIDA (kuzo kuga romance: Flawar safe daban, na rana daban, na dare daban. Pet/sweet names kuwa ba'a magana. ayi shiru kawai). AMMA AKA KI BARI NA AURESHI, HAKA AKA TURA MIN WANI BAFULATANI KO ROSE BE TABA MIKOWABA >:((Hiss).

What you see is what you get[/b]

bakangizo

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on March 14, 2008, 02:30:52 PM
...SHIYASA SHEKARU GOMA DA ZUKA WUCE NACE ZAN AURI WANI SPANISH BATURE AKA HANA NI A GIDA (kuzo kuga romance: Flawar safe daban, na rana daban, na dare daban. Pet/sweet names kuwa ba'a magana. ayi shiru kawai). AMMA AKA KI BARI NA AURESHI, HAKA AKA TURA MIN WANI BAFULATANI KO ROSE BE TABA MIKOWABA >:((Hiss).[/color]

I gotta hand it to you ;D

To amma duk wadannan flawowin da  Dan-Bature-Mai-Jan-Kunne ya ba ki  suna ina? Yanzu ai duk sunyi yaushi. Basu da wani value. Its all in ur head. Amma Dan Bafulatanin ki ko ba komai kya ci naman shanu ki sha nono. ;D

IBB

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on March 14, 2008, 03:10:32 PM
Amma Dan Bafulatanin ki ko ba komai kya ci naman shanu ki sha nono. ;D

Abi, and e go show for her body. Wancan dan spanish kiwon flower zai mata
IHS

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

IHS

Hafsy_Lady

IBB, sai kuma aka cemaka kindirmo da nama ya dameni? Ga irin abun nan ai. You people are just proving yourself and giving my verdict on hausa men a solid ground to stand on! I remember commenting that all you people know is buy her ice-cream and meat and you "things" said I was wrong. Toh IBB........FOOD IS NOT ROMANCE................

ALLOW ME TO JUDGE SOME OF YOU THAT I HAVE PICKED UP RANDOMLY ON THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BEFORE I TELL YOU WHATS BEHIND IT.

These are judt dummy questions, not real so dont take it personal..........

So IBB, you used to like this girl since high school years and you lost contact. Fate brought you back together and you are trying to rekindle your love for her. So a date is set..........show down........from A-Z tell me what you will do, romantically.

NEXT, Bakan-Gizo, You are marking your one year anniversary as a married man with your wife. Whats set for the romantic day?

NEXT iner daddy yake? Kaima matso. Dan-Borno. Your wife complained that all you do is work, work, work and even though she knows you care, she feels unimportant sometimes. You decided to stay the whole saturday with her instead of as usual spending it with your pen and paper. What's in for the romantic day?

NEXT....where is Admin? So you came home and your wive was a bit moody "just because she wants to be moody" you know women, we love attention. So how do you intend to brigthen up her day lovingly?

NEXT Ummita....he he he. So you back from work, feeling abit sad cos your boss was on your case. Already an over-heated argument erupted the night before, and you were on the usualities, silent treatment and you know its killing him. Tell us what you very well know he will do romantically to cheer you up and ask for your forgiveness. What's he gonna do? ;D

NEXT Husna......its your husbands end of the year award ceremonies and you told him you will be there prompt and would pick up his ceremonial suit for him and you forgot. You also forgot to tell him about the million dollar contract that awaits his phone call, he also forgot to check his flight bookings as he will be on business trip for a lengthy period. He comes up not upset but very sad as he will be leaving you the next day for his trip. You want to make up for all your wrongs. What will be the MOSTTTTTTTTTTT ROMANTIC thing you will do. ;D

NEXT Muhsin........you just met "tha one"!!!!! Eagerly you want to propose to her without making her feel, you moving to fast. How do you intended to do s romantically

NEXT Zeezee he he he, so she founds out that you are going out with her best freind. But deep inside you want her as wifey. How would you ask for forgiveness in the most romantic form?

NEXT Bamalli..........religiously, how romantic can you get with your muharram wifey after blessing you with a lovely child? And you want to do something religiouslyyyyyyyy romantic to show your appreciation, what will you do?

Dave..............you just got back with your "ex" after a failed marriage and she complained that you was just not romantic enough thats why she took off with the milkman and you are ready to show her that you are romantic too. First 5days, whats it gonna be?

Gogannaka, this is your very first date ever and you really want to impress her romatically. Whats on your plate?

Mufi, yours is very simple. From A-Z what is the most romantic thing you ever done to your other half?

Lastly Mudacris, you want to break off with a girl, how do you go about it "romantically"?

I will draw my conclusions from you and tell you what I think and we can all call this topic a wrap!!!!

By the way you will be graded based on your perfomance. ;D ;D

GOOD LUCK
What you see is what you get[/b]

IBB

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on April 12, 2008, 05:20:36 PM
So IBB, you used to like this girl since high school years and you lost contact. Fate brought you back together and you are trying to rekindle your love for her. So a date is set..........show down........from A-Z tell me what you will do, romantically.

GOOD LUCK

What I will do on that is very simple, cheap and romantic Madam Hasfy, and let me tell you there is food involved.

I will invite her to my house and I will cook a romantic dinner for her. NO flowers, if you see anything close to flower on the table is spinatch.

IBB........FOOD IS NOT ROMANCE................

My romantic date has prove FOOD can be ROMANCE. Ladies in the house are you with me?
IHS

HUSNAA

NEXT Husna......its your husbands end of the year award ceremonies and you told him you will be there prompt and would pick up his ceremonial suit for him and you forgot. You also forgot to tell him about the million dollar contract that awaits his phone call, he also forgot to check his flight bookings as he will be on business trip for a lengthy period. He comes up not upset but very sad as he will be leaving you the next day for his trip. You want to make up for all your wrongs. What will be the MOSTTTTTTTTTTT ROMANTIC thing you will do. ;D GOOD LUCK

I'll say to him
'Oh dear! amm.. well never mind.. what's a tinsy bitsy lill ceremony anyway?
oh about the contract... ahem... i heard that there will be another bidding for 20 million, so dont worry... so much about the loss of this one, even though they were there waiting for ur signature to seal the deal..
So u forgot to check yr flight booking?  >:( must i do every thing for u. who tell u say na made to order secretary u married? o jare commot for my sight now. u are not serious.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D'

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

NEXT, Bakan-Gizo, You are marking your one year anniversary as a married man with your wife. Whats set for the romantic day?
GOOD LUCK

I will sit down preparatory to drawing up a romantic action-plan. Then she would call to remind me that 'ba naman miya a gida'. I would pick up my phone, call mallam Rabiu mai kaji to send home 2 or 3 kajis. Back to my action plan. Half way through, a call from my boss to finalise those reports. So immersed in work that an manta da action plan. Finally I closed from work around 8.00pm. On my way home, she sends a text message, 'Frisocrem din muhammad ya kare'. So I branch at Kantin mallam Abubakar to get two tins. Got home by 9am, hungry and tired. Hugged her and say, 'happy first anniversary. Ina abinci na?'.

Dan-Borno

NEXT iner daddy yake? Kaima matso. Dan-Borno. Your wife complained that all you do is work, work, work and even though she knows you care, she feels unimportant sometimes. You decided to stay the whole saturday with her instead of as usual spending it with your pen and paper. What's in for the romantic day?

i am proud of this ma daughter wallahi, she is so creative.
ok, back to ur question, what i will do on that free day is
to wear gajeren wando throughout the day.  Bayan sallar
magariba kuma, i will take her out for a unique and special
dinner in a 5 star hotel and at the end of the day kuma i
will improve more on the usual thing.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Quote from: IBB on April 13, 2008, 01:05:59 AM

I will invite her to my house and I will cook a romantic dinner for her. NO flowers, if you see anything close to flower on the table is spinatch.

LOL...wallahi ka bani dariya.[/quote]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

NEXT Zeezee he he he, so she founds out that you are going out with her best freind. But deep inside you want her as wifey. How would you ask for forgiveness in the most romantic form?

GOOD LUCK

Character assasination???? Is this the easiest form of re-entrance into K-Online you have resorted to? At least a good one to get you hugs and more hugs after the long silence.

Glad to have you back sis, and even happier to see you are doing well, as well as having not changed at all :D

We missed u!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

IHS

zezezee

wallahi bamu san juna ba....sharrin Hafsy ne kawai!

this comes through especially at a moment when I need my reputation to come clean soo badly :D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.