News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

EKITI INEC COMMISSIONER RESIGNS

Started by Dan-Borno, April 28, 2009, 08:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

lol GGNK, nine paparazzi ko dai kai?

i was listening to the nine o'clock news when suddenly a whole
inspector general of police announcing that the INEC commissioner
is WANTED - i dont know wether he said dead or alive.

same thing, madam re-branding kuma was castigating the woman
that it is not in the good image of this country that she resigns at
this eleventh hour

presidency was saying that her resignation is not accepted - nawao.

the woman fear for her life, because no body damn to care if she
was assasinated today for upholding the truth, the best thing for her
to do is to resign.   let maurice iwu come to ekiti and announce the
winner or better appoint a new commissioner - government is a
continous process.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

The IG is considering announcing her as a wanted person!! It makes the rest of us think twice when when considering accepting PDP plum jobs doesnt it? By the way, I am a candidate for the mega party membership. Dan Borno ina kake? arent you considering leaving ANPP? Ko dayake kai ba a san inda ka tsaya ba fa. ANPP is trying to put its house in order after so much defection. Allah Ya Taimaka. Hope they get rid of su oh oh...
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Abu-Fatima

Considering the highly violent nature of Yoruba politics since Independence, one wonders why a Yoruba lady was made the REC for Ekiti State, in the first place. Why not somebody from Borno or Sokoto or even Anambra? Apparently, accusing fingers are pointed at the Government for the REC's attempted resignation, but don't you think the poor REC's life or that of a family member was threatened by some hoodlums in AC: if she dare declare a result they considered unfavourable?

HUSNAA

I guess they thought that it would be easier to manipulate or intimidate a woman rather than a man in the same position. They reckoned without the fact that women display better moral sensibilities than men when it comes to politics.  I think both the PDP and AC are playing unfairly where she is concerned.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Feel like I was not in Nigeria. I didn't know of all that drama. Kai, Naija kenan. :o
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

QuoteI am a candidate for the mega party membership. Dan Borno ina kake? arent you considering leaving ANPP? Ko dayake kai ba a san inda ka tsaya ba fa

Husnaa, banji da kyau ba? can u clearly explain your above
statement, domin i am beginning to lose direction, siyasar
bana ba kyau lol.

Dan-Borno

at last, after all the resignation, intimidation and god-fearism
displayed by the inec commissioner, she announced the result
in favour of pdp against the ac, but even at the collation centre
where the result was announced, you can hear the people
chanting - OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE.