News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OUR SHORTCOMINGS!

Started by mlbash, October 04, 2004, 10:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

I THINK IT'S HIGH TIME WE STOP BLAIMING OUR LEADERS FOR OUR PROBLEM IN CATCHING-UP EDUCATIONALLY WITH OUR COUNTERPARTS.
YOU MAY WONDER WHY I'M SAYING SUCH THING?  JUST HAVE A LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE AFTER LOGGING TO THIS WEB SITE; WHAT FORUM DO YOU SEE WITH THE LEAST VIEWERS/POSTERS?
YOU SEE WALLAHI IS OUR COMBINED SHORTCOMINGS!
! :!:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

dan kauye

hi mlbash,in as much as i agree wid u,i certainly think dats a lil diffrent here(i mean here in d chit-chat forum)....d title says it all CHIT-CHAT..its more a fun forum dan serious issues being attacked and i assume dat shud be d sole reason behind d xsistence of otha forums like GENERAL BOARD & EDUCATION FORUM(those r no-nansense forums where u can address serious issues as regards to d specified topic in (ur ) question.hope i helped.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

Quote from: "dan kauye"hi mlbash,in as much as i agree wid u,i certainly think dats a lil diffrent here(i mean here in d chit-chat forum)....d title says it all CHIT-CHAT..its more a fun forum dan serious issues being attacked and i assume dat shud be d sole reason behind d xsistence of otha forums like GENERAL BOARD & EDUCATION FORUM(those r no-nansense forums where u can address serious issues as regards to d specified topic in (ur ) question.hope i helped.

no! i mean why do we neglect that forum, if at all we give a damn about education afterall!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable