News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

If I had My Way...

Started by *~MuDa~*, January 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 22, 2008, 04:58:55 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on April 21, 2008, 05:16:12 PM
Wallahi DB har dai timetable ta fito. Thats why I said am baffled about that ASUU's yet action.

But i thought the school just resumed? Has it been even up to to months?

Kai ma dai ka tambaya, Muda. Just thank Allah you have finished but things are getting boiled up here. You know this man--Baba Jega. He is very principled, strict and what have you. He said we are starting exam mids next month and thus the timetable has already been posted. We'll start with GSP2203--Science Technology & Society on 15th May. Ka gani?

And, gabadaya da resuming I think its more than two months but its not yet up to three. Irin two plus few days de haka.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Dama BUK ai an sansu da zuku. When I was at ABU, we always felt BUK's Semester is always 'shorter' than other schools.

*~MuDa~*

but that aint good, i mean how can student be presurised to study peacefully? Whats the rush for? I'm sure if you stalk Jega now he will not have any good reason for speeding up semesters at the detriment of the students, that was not how it was during his own time was it? Students should be consulted when decisions like this are suppose to be made.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Well said, Muda. Thats why we wanna you ppl to come back for MA and PhD. Thus you'll, inshaAllah become a lecturer and some day even the VC. Daga nan sai gyara. LOL ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Wai...that sounds like a loooooooooooooooong time...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 24, 2008, 09:24:23 AM
Dama BUK ai an sansu da zuku. When I was at ABU, we always felt BUK's Semester is always 'shorter' than other schools.

Ba haka bane.
ABU students were so used to frequent loooong strikes during the pre kontogora days that any schools session used to look like zuku to them.
Fact is that BUK adheres to the 4 month lectures and 1 month exam schedule for 1st semester and 3 month lecture and 1 month schedule for the second semester.

If i had my way i would have caught shaitan and chained him like the Prophet wanted to do.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on April 26, 2008, 03:32:05 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 24, 2008, 09:24:23 AM

Ba haka bane.
ABU students were so used to frequent loooong strikes during the pre kontogora days that any schools session used to look like zuku to them.
Fact is that BUK adheres to the 4 month lectures and 1 month exam schedule for 1st semester and 3 month lecture and 1 month schedule for the second semester.

I disagree, sir. We actually use to count the number of weeks BUK spent per semester. It was always shorter compared to the rest. And I'm not talking about ABU alone. How come we don't feel same way about ATBU, FUT Minna, UDU, UNIMAID, etc? I remember us asking jokingly then whether NUC had a different Semester Program/Schedule for BUK  ;D

During my NYSC at Ekiti state, I met a girl (BUK graduate). The difference in years btw her admission year (as shown on her school ID card) and the year we were serving togethe was 3 years and some few months. Sai muke tsokanar ta, muna kirinta 'baby graduate'.

IIHMW, I will flog Alex Ferguson. Da bulalar dorina.

Muhsin

If I had my way, ni kuma I'll flog MTN with...whats more than bulalar dorina? Thats what I'll DO.

bakangizo

Quote from: Muhsin on April 28, 2008, 04:32:39 PM
If I had my way, ni kuma I'll flog MTN with...whats more than bulalar dorina? Thats what I'll DO.

Use cable wire. Its more painful, kuma yafi shiga jiki.

Now, IIHMW, I would make it possible for us to edit each other's posts :D:D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on April 26, 2008, 03:32:05 PM
If i had my way i would have caught shaitan and chained him like the Prophet wanted to do.

Da you would have saved us all from bondage...Allah yayi maka albarka for having such niya! But for now, Shaitan is unchainable, he is a tool installed by Allah to test our iman. But the test result for most of us is usually comes with a big F. Allah ya kiyaye mu.

If i had my way...i will provide a means of global transportation with a rostar for all muslims going for pilgrimage, if you have gone this year you wouldnt go again until the next round when the other underpriviledged muslims have gone and returned.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 29, 2008, 09:48:29 AM
Quote from: Muhsin on April 28, 2008, 04:32:39 PM

Use cable wire. Its more painful, kuma yafi shiga jiki.

LOL ;D

*~MuDa~*

Da ansha rigima kuwa :D
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 30, 2008, 05:33:00 PM

Da ansha rigima kuwa :D

Allah, mallam? Wa yaga anarchy ;D

*~MuDa~*

A kanoonline ba, har na hango GGNK na bin IBB da dorina a guje...lol!

If i had my way, again, i will make available the broadcasting of Samurai Jack in every naija local station...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

No be only IBB i go follow,even you muda  :P

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on May 02, 2008, 10:59:23 AM

If i had my way, again, i will make available the broadcasting of Samurai Jack in every naija local station...lol!

LOL...i love that cartoon,i'll support you.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment