News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

POINT OF ORDER: AN APPEAL TO KANOONLINERS.

Started by Nuruddeen, August 07, 2004, 09:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuruddeen

I learnt that some new members are in the habit of registering their names similar to those that have already registered before them in the forum. I am therefore appealing to those kind of people to pls refrain from such unwholesome acts. Because it will not augur well to the entire forum in the future. Before we know it, it will soon turn into impersonation, piracy, camouflage,insinuations etc. For instance, I realised that there is a new person bearing the name Waz beside the legendary Waz. I would therefore want to suggest that even if a person wants to use a name similar to that already registered by someone, he/she can qualify it with an addendum/adjectives/prefixes/suffixes... i.e Waz-1, Jibo2, etc, so that (WE) in the house will understand that a new name and/or face distinct from the one been registered has arrived.

Another reason is that in the cause of commenting on someone's posting(s), other members  may unknowingly assume one's comment for another. Hope am making sense?

WEBMASTER, I think you have a greater role to play here.

NB:This is my own personal view just to save some situations. But any body with contrary view can counter I suppose. I remain loyal.

Jibo Nura- The mafia manager
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

mlbash

you are deadly right there mr mafia manager, it's like inpersonation and we can't tell who's who!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Eskimo

AAAAAAAA

a similar topic with the same content appears in the general section started by the same person.

I am beginnin to suspect that we need an NDLEA officer in this forum....<jokes>
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Eskimo"AAAAAAAA

a similar topic with the same content appears in the general section started by the same person.

I am beginnin to suspect that we need an NDLEA officer in this forum....<jokes>

YES MAN!!!! so that The mafia manager can get handcuffed ko? In ya so sai ku huta da rigima ko ba haka ba? Cheers!!!!!!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Ibro2g

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"...I remain loyal
Jibo Nura- The mafia manager

The new and Improved JiboNura, Ready to counter onliners... and I agree wid u, yet still have doubts on the mafia manager....
Safety and Peace