News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Aure Online.com: A prelude to My August visit.

Started by Nuruddeen, July 09, 2004, 10:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ibro2g"Jibo sure sounds like a man who is desperately in need of a wife... where is tsmburbura or whateva it calls itself, I believe it`ll fit in just fine.
That august visit has nothing todo wid aure dot com. the august visit is more of our identity, our contribution and advancements.
Jibo ka fito kace kana son amarya, as the governor of Kanoonline na baka tsumbur....finish up the name. hehe

Ahh!....see me see trouble o!
Mutum daga dawo war shi una don start to dey share posts
for this place?
Who dash u governor?
Hmn abeg where kanolicious?
An act of treason,self declaration,attempted coup,sabotage,
handama da babakere...e.t.c?
Nama ya zo gida :twisted:  :twisted:

Ibro2g

When I became governor u were hibernating in ur mama'z tommy, being all so heavy starnger!!!! just like u are now, wanna start wid tellin us ur name?
We are brought before u today to witness thee two lovers being wed in holy matrimony. Jibo Nura and Tsmbur..whateva.
Any one has anything to say, say it now or forever hold ur peace
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

Verywell then...
By the power invested in me as the governor of K-online, I wed thee...m....!
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

Kai ibro....be kiyaful fa......na me u dey talk wid...i be s.p thanx to kanolicious......
eniway b'cos u havent been here , i'll lay low....
I'll pretend i didn't see that....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

mlbash

gaskiyarkifa hafsy anya nuruddeen baya muala da muyagun kwayoyi kuwa? iit is my bet the guy is associated with tush!

:lol: BASH :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"gaskiyarkifa hafsy anya nuruddeen baya muala da muyagun kwayoyi kuwa? iit is my bet the guy is associated with tush!

TUSH??? ohhhhhhhh  lol lo lol,dats jus one of d million thangs i like bout dis place! one get d chance 2 c words 1 havnt heard in centuries,matta factly millenia!...keep d drama alive niggaz!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"gaskiyarkifa hafsy anya nuruddeen baya muala da muyagun kwayoyi kuwa? iit is my bet the guy is associated with tush!

a'a bash ai tare suke sha!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Anonymous

You know it takes two to tango. Bash, Have you forgotten the day i saved you from moganja. the very day u shack kaya i had to stop and bring you back to life. Abi?

ajingi

Hey careful din ku, akwai NDLEA agent near............... 8)  8)  8)
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "ajingi"Hey careful din ku, akwai NDLEA agent near............... 8)

8)  8)

Ajingi kabar Bash domin inason a kama mu tare amma sai ka shir ya mana 'bail' amma ban da Hafsy_Lady. Cos she seems to be stubborn.Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

mlbash

tunda abin yakai ga NDLEA to nikam ba ruwana, bana sha kuma bazan shaba!

mlbash

tunda abin yakai ga NDLEA to nikam ba ruwana, bana sha kuma bazan shaba!

Eskimo

lol....lol....lol......lol......

A gaskiya Bash da Hafsy sun ci abinci sai kawai su goge baki....lol..
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Hafsy_Lady

For those of you that have been with us years back, you mustl have witnessed when I married my only daugther off Gimbiya who is presently holding her matrimonial grounds well.

Nidai I got four sons namely Zeeezee, Dan Kaye, Kitkat & Mlbash. I want to marry them off. Ina son a samo sumu mata a daura musu aure. Tsufa yazo min and my last fulfilment is to see these sons of mine wedded. They have refused to marry and I am considering "auren dole" for them.
Hafsy *shouts* (Zakayin shiru ko a'a....maigarinku nace Dan Kauye, na haifeka kace you will breach my rule.....what? Kai baka son Tsumburbura? :shock: ....ai karya kake. I have already made up my mind, ita zaka aura! ):evil:

Oga Nurudeen...............Bisimillah. Where is our liman?
[/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"For those of you that have been with us years back, you mustl have witnessed when I married my only daugther off Gimbiya who is presently holding her matrimonial grounds well.

Nidai I got four sons namely Zeeezee, Dan Kaye, Kitkat & Mlbash. I want to marry them off. Ina son a samo sumu mata a daura musu aure. Tsufa yazo min and my last fulfilment is to see these sons of mine wedded. They have refused to marry and I am considering "auren dole" for them.
Hafsy *shouts* (Zakayin shiru ko a'a....maigarinku nace Dan Kauye, na haifeka kace you will breach my rule.....what? Kai bata son Tsumburbura....ai karya kake. I have already made up my mind, ita zaka aura! ):evil:

Oga Nurudeen...............Bisimillah. Where is our liman?
[/b]

TO YANZU IYA ABIN HAR YAKAI GA AUREN DOLE! TO BARI MU YUNKURA MU GANI KO MAYI DACE!