News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

For Men Only!!!

Started by Fulani Poet, June 14, 2006, 06:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"wai  dan kauye ya dawo!

Yup,I'm bizaack! As matter of fact I've been around ,just laying low.How ya been,Basheer?
:D
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "mlbash"wai  dan kauye ya dawo!

Yeah...He was traffed again in ze closet op one woman's house in one kind billage like zat...foor guy....lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

precious

Merci, Kauyus.Glad to see at least someone missed me.

Now to those of you choosing pikin over d bearer of pikin.Chineke!

:twisted:

neozizo

Id have 2 say d pikins coz  when they are young they need more attention,care,love etc while d mama is ALWAYS big enough 2 fend 4 hersef.....PLUS she fit waka with another chap leave u (n d kidz)but u r stuck 4life wit ya children

bakangizo

Quote from: "zizo"...PLUS she fit waka with another chap leave u (n d kidz)but u r stuck 4life wit ya children

Oho. Ashe ka gane. Suko yara basu isa su sake uba ba.

Ps- Check your PM Box :?

dan kauye

Quote from: "Fulani Poet"Who should you love the most? Your wife or your children?

On a second thought,I think it not does not fit to use the  modal verb''should'',because it eludes the essense of reason as regards to human feelings.In other words,one does not 'choose' to love someone more than others,it just so happens.Perhaps there's a bigger likelihood that men do love their kids more than their wives,for which there've been few reasons mentioned by other posters..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "Fulani Poet"Who should you love the most? Your wife or your children?

On a second thought,I think it not does not fit to use the  modal verb''should'',because it eludes the essense of reason as regards to human feelings.In other words,one does not 'choose' to love someone more than others,it just so happens.Perhaps there's a bigger likelihood that men do love their kids more than their wives,for which there've been few reasons mentioned by other posters..

(scratch head) hmm... food for thought there....
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dante

Quote from: "precious"And are women not supposed to answer?
I know a quote which says:
 "The best thing a man can do to his children is to love their mother"

Okay. Who said that?

neozizo

Iv heard a similar quote which say "The best thing a man can do for his children is choose a suitable mother(for them)" but cant recall the source at the moment.