News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Haven't I read a horoscopic piece somewhere about Women and Hurricanes? ::) Something like "men beware"? Now, let me think... ehm..can't really recall. But then...

HUSNAA

Gee! Tell us about it pls.. as my avatar is a hurricane, this affects me nearly i think..........
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Muhsin has put one interesting avatar   :-\
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Its BUK's emblem or what ever those things are called. He should change it... I dont like it. That is my opinion however.

gogannaka

LOL,U cant seem to read through it abi?

Muhsin abeg remove the BUK logo  >:(

precious

When I first saw Husnaa's avatar I thought 'Well this Woman's certainly not one to be messed with.She'll probably just pick you up and by the time ta gama da kai,ta wulwula ka can wani koli kolin'.
Such a strong message.

HUSNAA

Lol precious where is yr avatar?  ;D

GGNK Muhsin's avatar is so predictable and boring and not him at all. It just says blah blah blah, if u know what I mean. Or maybe it shows how much in awe he is of professor Abdallah, or how much he is proud to be part of BUK. I have always felt that the emblem/logo was more associated with the Faculty of Edu than anything else. i think the originator of it was a member of that faculty? I am not sure.

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Oh I forgot to ask you how did you see mine (avarta) my people? I know many of you like our great Aunty know it before I was born. Isn't it?
Thanks for you word.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Kai kuwa Muhsin ana cewa ka cire Avatar din BUK din nan kana tambaya how we see it.
Its is very boring in ji H'

Dan-Borno

For God sake, ku kyale Muhsin mana!
I thought the guy is writing his exams?
His Avatar is fine, what is wrong with it?

Wadansu ma ai hadari ne avatan su,
wasu kuma ba asan tallar me sukeyi ba,
wadansu kuma they cant even put up an avatar.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

Hey jama'a please help me,
ina fatan this is not a sabotage?
I cant see my avatar! its not appearing anymore,
i just notice this since yesterday.
Oga Admin yaya dai? abi una no like d avatar?

alkanawi

"corgito ergo sum"

Dan-Borno

There you are my Boss!
He taught I then quench, abi?
Da ai an ga OBITUARY kuwa.

For the last time, i am demanding my
Avatar back - ADMIN, take notice
and notice is hereby given.

Ko ya kaganine Boss. ;D

bakangizo

Husnaa
QuoteGee! Tell us about it pls.. as my avatar is a hurricane, this affects me nearly i think..........

Ah! Pls re-read my post ;) Read btw the lines, so to speak!