News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: waduz on January 22, 2008, 09:49:29 AM

I think kano girls might be classy because of the kano's serenity
and wealthy nature. But is it true that kano girls only marry kano
guys and hardly like to leave the confine of the kano walls.?

DBN, ;D ;D ;D Reverend Husna???????? ;D ;D ;D A man bayani da gaugawa, ka ji?

Ka manta Dan Borno, yaje ya auro Bakanuwa kwanakin baya kuma ya dire ta a Maiduguri? Ko baka sani ba?   ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Aunty Husnaa ashe ke ma kin taba  ;D

So conclusively we can say that the attitude can be attributed to the age of the girl.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on January 22, 2008, 10:50:16 AM

So conclusively we can say that the attitude can be attributed to the age of the girl.

Ina! It is their default setting, young or old.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 22, 2008, 11:44:25 AM

Lol ka sami  a similar experience ne with a mature chic (bazawara) that u make that categorical statement?

PS default setting.. ??  >:( u make us sound like some hardware... we r software   ;D ;D ;D

HUSNAA

I think so GGNK. At least in my case, I think it was because I didnt know the guy at  all when I developed the instantaneous dislike for him and it was really a protective armor against what I thought was an inevitable eventuality.. since he'd had my dad's blessings....

Ibro2g

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 22, 2008, 06:21:25 PM

PS default setting.. ??  >:( u make us sound like some hardware... we r software   ;D ;D ;D
lol Syntax error...

Safety and peace
Safety and Peace

Dan-Borno

I think my reference to Auntyn Muhsin has achieved
its aim and Moderator should applaud me helping him.

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 22, 2008, 10:24:44 AM
Ka manta Dan Borno, yaje ya auro Bakanuwa kwanakin baya kuma ya dire ta a Maiduguri? Ko baka sani ba?   ;D

Kwaras kuwa, infact har mun yi mata zanen barebari  ;D  8)   

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

A bar ta makaho, a kama mai ido! Ni kam baa bani amsa na ba fa. Kuma na ga an shigan ma ta Danborno! Goga bismillah, wai shin da gaske ne yan matan kano sun fi auren na gida? In haka ne, to me ya jawo haka? In ba haka ba kuwa, to a ban daya!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

Waduz, me kake ci na baka na zuba ne?  ga zahiri karara.
Do you need any confirmation than a first hand experience?
Dont worry, ai na samu kan matan Kano, just PM me your
official application and I will give you the 'war strategy'.
however, be ready to personally witness not less than 3
hawan sallah praising Ado Bayero, if not, dont even think
of taking Kano beb.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 22, 2008, 06:21:25 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 22, 2008, 11:44:25 AM

Lol ka sami  a similar experience ne with a mature chic (bazawara) that u make that categorical statement?

Yeah, I had similar experience. But not with  bazawara ;D It was at the Uni. And believe me the gal was as matured as can be at that time. My age, nonetheless. She later regretted it and was trying to do a "Return Of the Mack". But by then na riga na canja sheka ;D

In your own case, I think I understand where you're coming from. I don't blame you kind of. A young, innocent girl. Kwatsam sai wani ba sallama ba shiri ya ce yana son serious relationship with you. Its like being 'jumped' unexpectedly. In my opinion, that is precisely why most auren zumunci gets off to a bad start. I mean the boy/girl was not allowed to develop his/her interest in the other party naturally. Sai kawai daga sama a ce za'a hada ka/ki da wane ko wance. It is very easy to automatically release those defensive mechanisms, even if subconciously. Balle ma abu ya hado da mata, su da yake duk inda akayi da su sai sun nemi sun baude.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 22, 2008, 10:18:34 AM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 21, 2008, 01:53:47 PM
the allegations by mr. moderator should be looked into
with a serious need for solutions.  from all indication
moderator is speaking from his personal observations
and even termed it a contagious disease.

waduz, we need someone from inside tha kano "walls"
who knows about kano babes 3 well to make more high
light on this discussion, maybe we should invite the most
Reverend Husnaa, i think she will do justice to the
yan matan kano.

Lol at DB! Ni? U are asking me to explain the minds of over a million babes? that is a tuff order. I cant do it DB. Bani da wannan sihirin   ;D also u are talking about at least 2 generations of girls after me!! so times have changed u know.... amma kuma duk da haka, there may be commonalities of behavior along the line tunda i am always advocating that human nature never changes.
When I was sixteen yrs old, I remember my dad threw a walima for some mss guys who'd graduated with honors from BUK. When they'd finished eating in my dad's sitting room, my sister and I were ordered to bring them tea things and left them to serve themselves. Quite unbeknownst to me one of them had taken a massive fancy to me. He promptly asked my dad permission to pay his addresses to me. My dad gave it. So the next thing I knew was that after the walima, this guy stayed behind and I was called and introductions were made all round. I got to know his intentions straight away. Now I was sixteen yrs old, it was the second time I'd laid eyes on him (first when I took the tea things to them) and frankly speaking, I felt like a bird caught in a cage. I felt so claustrophobic that I immediately took a dislike to him because of that. He kept coming to visit me and I didnt like it so I did mistreat him to say the least. I told my dad that I didnt like the attentions that the guy was paying me, and my dad said that I should tell him then. So I thought the best way to do so was write a letter. So I wrote the letter and gave it to my dad to read. He read it and said, 'kai kai kai... go and tone it down this is an absolute slap in the face!' I think I wrote in the letter that: 'I dont love you and I dont think I ever will!!' (hahahahahaha!). So I went and wrote something like I am  not ready for commitment...must face my studies blah blah blah... I gave it to my dad for a second read and he said that's OK.
So the next time the guy came, ( it was azumi time actually and he'd come to break fast at our house) I handed him the letter and he read it straight away (not in my presence, cos I went right out of the room after giving it to him). Poor guy! breakfast din da baiyi ba kenan. He left the house immediately.
To yaya aka iya? Nevertheless, he still went on hoping against hope that I'd give in or somehow feel for him. He wrote me tons and tons of letters none of which I replied or maybe I did reply to some telling him to stop writing I dont remember. In retrospect, I wish I hadnt rebuffed him so harshly and handled him more subtly, but diplomacy was not one of my strong points when it comes to telling guys that i dont want their attentions, cos I remembered I dealt a similar blow to someone yrs later.
So yes, I think that I do agree that some girls (me inclusive) are somewhat harsh to guys when they dont want them to drool all over them. In hindsight, I think it comes with inexperience of how to handle unwanted attention, especially when u think that it could end up in some thing that u may not like. What scared me at the time was that I may end up marrying someone whom I couldnt grow to love bcos I didnt have any feelings for them at the time. So not mincing words was the best way to squash any potential disasters.
So guys when girls are hostile towards you bcos u have shown yr true feelings towards them, dont take it too much to heart, its the reaction of the moment or the period of time. The moment the girls know that u dont fancy them anymore, they will feel less threatened and more inclined to behave normally and less hostilely towards you. Take heart.
PS Muda, if a girl whom you've been very friendly with becomes hostile because u'd shown how u felt towards her, I think it must be yr fault. If the girl liked u enough to talk with you and be platonic friends, then the first time u tell her how your feelings have changed towards her, she wont turn round and become hostile the very next minute or overnight. She will tell you maybe in words or gestures that she doesnt share the same feelings, but she wont do so in a way that will be heartless or unfeeling so that u feel humiliated. This can only come about if u didnt DROP the matter, but PERSISTED in making known yr intentions even when u know that they are not welcomed.

Women...you are all the same, what was i thinking sharing this here?

Anyway, i want you women to put yourself in the guys shoes, how will youfeel if you are really truly into a guy that you have known and he treats you this way? Will you just give up like that and blame yourself, in instances like this, defeinately one has to open up, if not the relationships will not even exist, naturally the girls keep numb about their feelings towards guys, the guys kuma are loud in in exposing how they feel towards the girls, why the blame then, what if naturally the tables were turn what then would have happened?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Muda go and zazzage fushin ka a kan cikar da tabaka gora... dont offload on me lol! I got nothing to do with yr angst!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
DB No more agony aunting from meooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
So make una get the current chics who are more upto date than me!!!! I am not up to parlaying with angry jilted  :-X :-X :-X :-X >:(

Dan-Borno

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  Kano Babes na Wa O!

waduz

DB, in kasan "bada gora" to wannan shine! Ina fata dai goshinka bai yi jini ba! Kangale kano kwariya!!!! ;D

ummita

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 23, 2008, 07:47:52 PM
So make una get the current chics who are more upto date than me!!!!
So, so my dear; so, so  ;D.....................

And talking about Men leeches, who dnt undrstnd d word "I aint interested".........*signs* mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :-X

See Dan-Borno at his best!!!! ;D Anything dat says woman............. Wetin den do u ne? ;D Tuff tyms koh? :P

Dukah dei wasu matan sunyi muku shiru kuna tah surutu naku dai.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!