News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Muda wacece ne?

Tell  me sai mu ga yadda za'ayi.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

The female folk in their entirety are a complication.

waduz

Quote from: gogannaka on January 28, 2008, 02:39:22 PM

Cafdi! Wani kaya sai amale..............manya abaku naku daban! ;D ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

I am surprised no one attacked you on this statement!!!!!
ko dai ka gano bakin zaren ne?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

DBN, waya isa yayi attack? Kila mutumin namu yana da kariya ta musumman! ;D

Muhsin

GGNK, don't think they won't, basu zo bane kawai!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Kun ga za ku zuzuta abun.

I'm just being honest. Mata are so complicated that if you try understanding them you'll grow old without success.
Misali: Their
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = of course I am upset, you moron!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Ibro2g

gaskiya goggs kayi kokari. Even this which u have learnt is an achievement...of a lifetime perhaps

May safety and peace be with u
Safety and Peace

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: gogannaka on January 30, 2008, 11:49:16 AM
Kun ga za ku zuzuta abun.
I'm just being honest. Mata are so complicated that if you try understanding them you'll grow old without success.
Misali: Their
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = of course I am upset, you moron!

Yep! Frankly speaking you wont understand most women. Thats why "we" women need to start producing your types with instructions manual on how to understand and know the difference between a simple YES and a simple NO. Moreso, one can  imagine the frustration when I say: "Mr, you have annoyed me enough today and I want to be left alone, come 900 hours later he will still be following the trails of your tail asking "have I done anything wrong??????"

And that is why God said: I can do much better after creating man! ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 29, 2008, 10:40:05 PM
I am surprised no one attacked you on this statement!!!!!
ko dai ka gano bakin zaren ne?
Su wanga, anan ka fi auki, na lura you will go extreme lenghts as to instigate. ;D

Kodai yaya...........DOLENKA ka dakko daya ka ajiye gida, idan you already done that, DOLE azauna da ita kuma DOLE ka goyi bayan abarka. Amman sai kazo ziyarmu mu online ka dinga ciccika baki wai kai namiji, kana zuga abokan tarayyan ka su tsokani mata. Kila ma a cikin gida, idan tace maka: oya jump, cewa kake how high madam? Mallam kawai kayi shiru. ;D :P Ai tsokana yafi dadi idan baka da mace a hannun damanka, otherwise you dey mock yasef aswell. ;D

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 22, 2008, 10:18:34 AM
I told my dad that I didnt like the attentions that the guy was paying me, and my dad said that I should tell him then. So I thought the best way to do so was write a letter. So I wrote the letter and gave it to my dad to read. He read it and said, 'kai kai kai... go and tone it down this is an absolute slap in the face!' I think I wrote in the letter that: 'I dont love you and I dont think I ever will!!' (hahahahahaha!). So I went and wrote something like I am  not ready for commitment...must face my studies blah blah blah... I gave it to my dad for a second read and he said that's OK.
Keeeeeeeeee, omo, :o come wo, you sure serious? Da gaske? :o

;D ;D but, anyway no comments! :-X :-X :-X

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 30, 2008, 02:11:52 PM
Su wanga, anan ka fi auki, na lura you will go extreme lenghts as to instigate. ;D
Kodai yaya...........DOLENKA ka dakko daya ka ajiye gida, idan you already done that, DOLE azauna da ita kuma DOLE ka goyi bayan abarka. Amman sai kazo ziyarmu mu online ka dinga ciccika baki wai kai namiji, kana zuga abokan tarayyan ka su tsokani mata. Kila ma a cikin gida, idan tace maka: oya jump, cewa kake how high madam? Mallam kawai kayi shiru. ;D :P Ai tsokana yafi dadi idan baka da mace a hannun damanka, otherwise you dey mock yasef aswell. ;D

Ince duk wannan surutun bani ake yi wa ba?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 30, 2008, 02:30:20 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on January 22, 2008, 10:18:34 AM
I told my dad that I didnt like the attentions that the guy was paying me, and my dad said that I should tell him then. So I thought the best way to do so was write a letter. So I wrote the letter and gave it to my dad to read. He read it and said, 'kai kai kai... go and tone it down this is an absolute slap in the face!' I think I wrote in the letter that: 'I dont love you and I dont think I ever will!!' (hahahahahaha!). So I went and wrote something like I am  not ready for commitment...must face my studies blah blah blah... I gave it to my dad for a second read and he said that's OK.
Keeeeeeeeee, omo, :o come wo, you sure serious? Da gaske? :o

;D ;D but, anyway no comments! :-X :-X :-X

Lol hafsy u dont believe it ne?? Cabdi! Dan ma ban bada labarin inyamurin da ya yi promising my dad that zai musulunta if. i will have him...hehehe only problem was he was over 40yrs at the time and had a nice round belle which I couldnt reconcile myself with...hehehehehe!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and my dad called me and apprised me of it and said to... yaya kika gani???  ;D ;D ;D of course ban gani ba!!!!! hahahahaha
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum