News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Fateez on April 09, 2008, 10:17:38 AM

Abeg Mudacris free me jare! No be truth i talk? which kind lies? It's just a matter

of putting 2 and2 together. I was just pointing out the obvious abi you too guilty

conscience don they worry you? Kwa fada ai!

Hell no! And quit giving me that look.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

LOL...muda!

Db wanne ne kuma butul butul...kar fa ya hana mutum barci in the night.

The latest in Kano now is that the guys with Lifans are making waves.
The Kano babes have realised that those guys with Lifan kind motorcycles
are quite rich and since the bike consumes so little fuel the guys have some
extra cash to spend.
Don haka yanzu if you have a car and a lifan rider approaches the girl then
sorry,za ka sha mamaki.
The bike's name is now 'tsuntsun soyayya'

GUYS BEWARE
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha this story ought to have been
posted at the "forgoten" make me laugh thread.  hahahahahaha
i cant stop laughing - wai tsuntsun soyayya.

If we add up this your story with what happened to Yaron Aunty
we can easily conclude the case of yaron Aunty last two weeks,
watakila ya kwace wa wani mai mota yarinya ne?

yaron aunty, how many tsuntsaye ka kama with your LIFAN?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

Lol....[laughing my a** off] ..DB, i i trust you ai, you always have something to say to your claim, it could be true o, watakila the mai mota was adamant and purposely hit Muhsin cause he stole his girlfriends heart away, may be na student self, kai ma dai ka san BUK...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Ku ci abincin ku guys! Where was I when this was happening, huh? Well...don't have that much time to reply to you accordingly but... 

Ok...let me tell y'all some thing; I had once been in love but I never will again be in unless I become I, inshaAllah. Why...hahahaha. It tastes bitter, terribly bitter guys. Ban taba baku labari ba?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on April 28, 2008, 04:43:02 PM
Ok...let me tell y'all some thing; I had once been in love but I never will again be in unless I become I, inshaAllah. Why...hahahaha. It tastes bitter, terribly bitter guys. Ban taba baku labari ba?

Lol...Mushin my guy...hahahaha...abeg dont kill me o...LMAO! I trust you now lol.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

To kai ya ka gani, Muda? Ku dai kuyi watakila ka ga da riba ni kam babu!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Ayi you have to keep trying Muhsin, you might be lucky this time around, there is no going back ai tinda akwai aure in veiw.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Gaskiya Muhsin you are trying to become a pessimist. A'a.
Don't you know that your thoughts become your words
your words become action
your action becomes your habit
and your habit becomes your character.

You better let this age thing past you ko mu gaya wa antin ka  >:(

Dan-Borno

his Aunty has forsaken him since end of last semester.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Everybody has a reason or a justification for what they do, based on their individual differences. Weather it's right or wrong is of little, as far as they solely believe, consequences. What's right and wrong varies from person to person and from time to time or condition. There isn't a common invariable standard to judge rectitude. A Wierd Hope, an unpublished novel by MMI.

So, GGNK, don't think otherwise. As I told you once, I've a reason and this can be explained by I. But its, in some ways, self explanatory. Further, that has no relation with my always claiming of being young and so on. Rather I said I was once in love and I never will again be unless I become I. LOL ;D ;D ;D

Kai kuma DB, wa ya gaya maka?

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 07, 2008, 12:46:55 PM
his Aunty has forsaken him since end of last semester.

LOl...kai Allah ya sawake kanoonline, wato if you in another persons trouble in this site your own don finish, haba DB, give the boy some breathing space mana...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Muhsin wannan excuse din naka na yi rejecting din shi outright.
Haba mallam ga ka da lifan,sannan kuma fa kasan cewa kai author ne na litattafen soyayya so you must be a master of soyayya.
Abeg kada ka bamu kunya.Just because wata yarinya guda daya ta wahal da kai ba abin ja da baya bane.

Idan kana son sirrin ka sami maza,yan barno,ko kuma gayu irin su muda ko kuma ustazai irin su engineer su baka sirrin.

Ba ja da baya.

Dan-Borno

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah amma GGNK
baka da dama, however, if you have forsaken the
"shuwa arab" girl i reserved for you i can equally
transfer it to the young novelist, yaron aunty and the
only heir to the throne of the Admin.

gogannaka

Haba aboki na kada muyi haka da kai  ;)