News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on May 10, 2008, 08:39:08 PM
Muhsin wannan excuse din naka na yi rejecting din shi outright.
Haba mallam ga ka da lifan,sannan kuma fa kasan cewa kai author ne na litattafen soyayya so you must be a master of soyayya.
Abeg kada ka bamu kunya.Just because wata yarinya guda daya ta wahal da kai ba abin ja da baya bane.

Idan kana son sirrin ka sami maza,yan barno,ko kuma gayu irin su muda ko kuma ustazai irin su engineer su baka sirrin.

Ba ja da baya.

Its through fa, do you know i have never really analise the fact that he is a LOVE NOVELIST? LOL!
GGNK what do you mean by GAYU irin su Muda? What about you?

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 19, 2008, 09:10:44 AM
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah amma GGNK
baka da dama, however, if you have forsaken the
"shuwa arab" girl i reserved for you i can equally
transfer it to the young novelist, yaron aunty and the
only heir to the throne of the Admin.

Quote from: gogannaka on May 19, 2008, 11:36:28 AM
Haba aboki na kada muyi haka da kai  ;)

kai do not be stingy, ba abokin ka bane? sai me idan ka bashi chick?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on May 26, 2008, 08:31:53 PM
kai do not be stingy, ba abokin ka bane? sai me idan ka bashi chick?

I can dash him a chick amma ba wadda Aboki na yayi min alkawari ba.
Auntin shi tace za ta samo mishi mai dan dama dama,amman sai ya dawo daga NYSC.
Kuma shi Muhsin ma ga babes nan rututu a makarantar su.Farare,bakake,dogaye,gajeru
kai har da wadanda if they wound instead of blood gushing out you'll see milk.
Muhsin just consult with the experts i mentioned earlier and you'll see wonders.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on May 28, 2008, 08:46:09 AM
I can dash him a chick amma ba wadda Aboki na yayi min alkawari ba.
Auntin shi tace za ta samo mishi mai dan dama dama,amman sai ya dawo daga NYSC.
Kuma shi Muhsin ma ga babes nan rututu a makarantar su.Farare,bakake,dogaye,gajeru
kai har da wadanda if they wound instead of blood gushing out you'll see milk.
Muhsin just consult with the experts i mentioned earlier and you'll see wonders.

Hear, hear. In kura na maganin zawo... You wey talk say u need wife and we dey give u advice. Na you dey advice somebody how to get babe?

gogannaka

BKGZ no be you give me d tactics,i was just sharing with my buddy.

Na sami wani labari da dumi dumin shi.
Yanzu yan Katsina fa ba dama.
Someone was set on fire by a Katsina Babe because he refused to marry her.
Kawai ta kwankwasa(knock) mai kofa,yana budewa sai ta kwara mai petur ta
cinna mai wuta. The guy was so confused and in pain he dived into a nearby
well. He fractured his neck and got severely burnt,luckily he's alive.
Yan sanda kuma kawai suka saki yarinyar,he later on went and threatened that
tunda an sake ta to he'll take the law into his own hand and take revenge.Haka
dai aka sake kama ta.

So guys beware

HUSNAA

GGNK  cmi c trouble fromu!! Yaushe mukai da kai zan samo wa Muhsin ceekah? lol!! maza da sake!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

abokina kana ganin laifin yarinyar ne? look bari na
fada maka, most guys take advantage of the word
"I will marry" and lure the lady into either sleeping
with him or remain with him and support him either
throughout the period of his studies or during his
applicantship period, immidiately its over he never
even dares to say "thank you and good bye" but
will disappear into the thin air balle kuma akawo
maganar aure.

in the above case, i recommend the ladies to burn
down his house after roasting him, if not ku bachelors
bazaku shiga taitayinku ba, sai ku sami yarinya tayi
ta debe muku kewa kawai, immediately kun tafi Abuja
kun gano yan mata gandan gandan sai kuce ba haka ba.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

amira

Lallai fa i agree with you DB, amma i think roasting the guy is abit extreme for me.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

what is so extreme? he roasted the lady first ko?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 04, 2008, 06:50:23 PM

lol at DB ;D ;D
Quite kwarrect DB!! He deserved it ameera!!!  ;D ;D ;D He's still alive aint he? Now hin go no how it is to make a dishonest woman out of a lady. :P :P

ummita

These Ape banana's, commando styles & Zero tolerance or knot point knot (0.0) rage level against an ex or existing hubby or boyfriend by women is very stupidifying, degressing & appallin 2 me. I simply just cnt understand y women be ventin wen a man says no, y not move d hell on? Besides love na by force? There r many macarel's in the river: woman juss gotta toss her bait in it n catch the right stuff!!! And if one man trashes u, another will treasure u so why worry? Thats why sometimes I "feel" for brothers! Girls be leechin on even when their words r evidently clear "its over" but instead they resort to harmful measures........Brothas.......yer kunka iya fa! Sai hankuri.;D

Tell u a short story............Dis how one of my aunts went on rage along wit her entourage for support. Her hubby was building this beautified condo with two identical self contained apartments and one for him and another 4 d kids. My aunt visited the almost completed building site where the builders & securyt men were howling 'sannu dah zuwah Hajya'. Went straight to a lorry filled with cements, blocks, marbles & all sorts of buidling/capentry stuff; ordered the driver inside to "out" and went straight......ramming it into one of the apartments that was supposedly meant 2 b 4 d amarya. Everyone stood there looking horrified in disbelief. Of couse she sustained minor injuries. She was hailed by yen zuga nata but she got the bad side of it from her parents & elders & made even more enemies from her inlaws people. Her hubby kept mute to the whole drama but marriage to seconder came sharp! sharp! And the funniest part was that the second wife moved into the house first and 8months later my aunt joined in lol. As age-mates I never cease from teasing her! ;D And the funniest part is on one account I visited the house and there was tension in the air and I asked my aunt why she was arguin with her hubby? She said because he was callin her El-rufai............I cudnt stop laffin..............

Again durin ramadan period, one of my uncle was burnt with frying oil dat was supposedly meant to be used in frying abinci shan ruwa juss cus he had plans 2 wed. Luckily the *(beep)* of a woman only managed to fry his ear and his arm......his face was saved. Hamdallah! This my old age, I have seen and heard it all...................Allah yer sawakeh ma wasu matan din dai.

Its pointless attacking men juss cus dey say I no dey feel u again!

Anyway bck on point....I no bi Kano/Kaduna/Katsina or any northern region woman. But come wetin Kano babes do wuna? ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 04, 2008, 01:55:25 PM
GGNK  cmi c trouble fromu!! Yaushe mukai da kai zan samo wa Muhsin ceekah? lol!! maza da sake!!

LOL haba antin Muhsin,ke kika ce sai ya girma mana.
Amma kin ga irin halin yaran zamani ko, ya ga hoton BEE kuma ya rikiche.(ko da yake su BKGZ and IBB ma suke rikiche ballantana yaro mai tashe)

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 04, 2008, 07:38:22 PM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 04, 2008, 06:50:23 PM

lol at DB ;D ;D
Quite kwarrect DB!! He deserved it ameera!!!  ;D ;D ;D He's still alive aint he? Now hin go no how it is to make a dishonest woman out of a lady. :P :P
Ai aure babu dole fa, i didn't say he slept with the girl o! DB kana ji na?
Infact if we were to actually screen this kind of issues you'll find out
that the cases of women dumping men is actually more rampant than
men dumping women.
Kai kan ka DB you are an example.....yess wannan yar igalan,ko ibira ce
that you dated when u were in school,the one that chopped all the school
fees and finally dumped you.Did you knock on her door and set her on fire?
Ko kuwa shi Muhsin da yarinyar nan ta ce mai a'a zuwa yayi ya kade ta da
lifan.Ko shi bakangizo da wannan tsohuwar budurwar tashi ta yi abandoning
din shi when that rich guy turned up zuwa yayi ya kai ta police station?

Yanzu dai ta rage mai tsada cos he has a patched face.
Allah ya kiyaye amman dai make he take revenge kawai.An eye for an eye.
Make he cut her leg or make he burn her hair make she become mai kwalkwal.

Dan-Borno

Haba GGNK, are you trying to compare our patience
with the "weaker sex"?  except if you can prove to me
that we are the same "emotionally" then your above
example overuled my earlier position.

Kash - i doubt if you can prove, can you remember how
many guys cried in front of their girl-friends? before you
count 10 guys i will count 10,000 girls who have cried
for a simple reason that can be solved in seconds.

so, the shock resistance in me, bakangizo and yaron aunty
is not there in these girls.

HUSNAA

Quote from: ummita on June 04, 2008, 09:56:17 PM
These Ape banana's, commando styles & Zero tolerance or knot point knot (0.0) rage level against an ex or existing hubby or boyfriend by women is very stupidifying, degressing & appallin 2 me. I simply just cnt understand y women be ventin wen a man says no, y not move d hell on? Besides love na by force? There r many macarel's in the river: woman juss gotta toss her bait in it n catch the right stuff!!! And if one man trashes u, another will treasure u so why worry? Thats why sometimes I "feel" for brothers! Girls be leechin on even when their words r evidently clear "its over" but instead they resort to harmful measures........Brothas.......yer kunka iya fa! Sai hankuri.;D

Tell u a short story............Dis how one of my aunts went on rage along wit her entourage for support. Her hubby was building this beautified condo with two identical self contained apartments and one for him and another 4 d kids. My aunt visited the almost completed building site where the builders & securyt men were howling 'sannu dah zuwah Hajya'. Went straight to a lorry filled with cements, blocks, marbles & all sorts of buidling/capentry stuff; ordered the driver inside to "out" and went straight......ramming it into one of the apartments that was supposedly meant 2 b 4 d amarya. Everyone stood there looking horrified in disbelief. Of couse she sustained minor injuries. She was hailed by yen zuga nata but she got the bad side of it from her parents & elders & made even more enemies from her inlaws people. Her hubby kept mute to the whole drama but marriage to seconder came sharp! sharp! And the funniest part was that the second wife moved into the house first and 8months later my aunt joined in lol. As age-mates I never cease from teasing her! ;D And the funniest part is on one account I visited the house and there was tension in the air and I asked my aunt why she was arguin with her hubby? She said because he was callin her El-rufai............I cudnt stop laffin..............

Again durin ramadan period, one of my uncle was burnt with frying oil dat was supposedly meant to be used in frying abinci shan ruwa juss cus he had plans 2 wed. Luckily the *(beep)* of a woman only managed to fry his ear and his arm......his face was saved. Hamdallah! This my old age, I have seen and heard it all...................Allah yer sawakeh ma wasu matan din dai.

Its pointless attacking men juss cus dey say I no dey feel u again!

Anyway bck on point....I no bi Kano/Kaduna/Katsina or any northern region woman. But come wetin Kano babes do wuna? ;D

Ummita my inlaw how wuna dey? how my husband dey? I no hear from u two lol!! haka za ayi auren?  ;D ;D baji ba gani?

About yr aunt el rufai   lol that was funny...hahahaha.. abi di husband build her her own apartment nko? irin wannan instead of going over the top, make she kwace di husband from di second wife throu kissa..
anyway, your aunt's case is different. These are all married women. I understand na jelosi come make them behave like so.
but this one abi. dem neva marry, even tho GGNK say di guy neva touch di girl that way, but me i think DB got it right. if to say na just a case of i love u today i dont love u tomorrow, u know   fatar baka kurum, di gal go just waka out of his life no sweat. but he must have done something bad to her to make her lose her senses. these days its easy to get a girl to gree comot hersef for man.. no bi like in my day when if a girl get pregnant by her husband befor she enter his house, dat one na fire for her, talk less of not being his wife...
cei!!
so something serious must have gone.. like he promised to marry her, and then when she lost herself to him, he backed away. a case like this once happened. di boyfriend come talk di girl into losing to him with talk of we are engaged na only di fatiha between us so no worry, i no go back down. But he did just that! Poor girl, his best friend took pity on her and married her instead. needless to say, the husband and the xboyfriend are not on talking terms anymore.

ummita

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 05, 2008, 06:12:34 PM
About yr aunt el rufai   lol that was funny...hahahaha.. abi di husband build her her own apartment nko? irin wannan instead of going over the top, make she kwace di husband from di second wife throu kissa..

Kedai ki bari kawai. Ni giyamata ma nayi fa............. nace mata, haba kamar ba mace ba! Excellent cooking alone can do the trick. Kinsansu da abinci!!!!!!! ;D

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 05, 2008, 06:12:34 PM
but this one abi. dem neva marry, even tho GGNK say di guy neva touch di girl that way, but me i think DB got it right. if to say na just a case of i love u today i dont love u tomorrow, u know  fatar baka kurum, di gal go just waka out of his life no sweat. but he must have done something bad to her to make her lose her senses. these days its easy to get a girl to gree comot hersef for man.. no bi like in my day when if a girl get pregnant by her husband befor she enter his house, dat one na fire for her, talk less of not being his wife...

so something serious must have gone.. like he promised to marry her, and then when she lost herself to him, he backed away

A'a fa Husna, I dont know minkam gaskiya ba haka ina kalla abin ba. My comments might sound cold but common think about it: If a girl at a later stage in her life begins to enter the webs of love triangle wit a man, it does not confer her the right to throw herself callously around just because he promised to marry her. Courtship can go on, promises can be made but falling inlove aint madness let alone believing in conditional promises of only if you gimme urs, will we wed! And this is how some random imbeciles go on messing up and depressing a girls emotional wellbeing. 

On the other hand, why blame the guy for dumping her? He wants "out" of the r/ship. Ita, where is her medulla oblongata? Ai girma akeyi ana hankali. Yer kamata tasani if the dude is fa'rreal or just a useless hoodwink! Allah yasa duniya zai bata, she shudnt give in. Like you said its not like before when all hell will let loose if a girl becomes preggy!!!  But during my days there are limits, very stricts limits. You are allowed to court but you know your redlights! Anyway bck 2 d future ;D, wat really gets my honks on is this: why? why? why? do girls of nowadays fall so easily for cheap words and women of back in the days mostly didnt? Its like we knew exactly which stones to hop on & which onces to avoid from stumbling.  But you get to see nowadays, one word from men knocks these young girls off of their feets. Da yace I love you...shekanan....shes all his! And some of these girls will remain blinded by any occurences that may eventually turn out for the worse and only when the guy finally ditches her, she turns into a right devil!!! A'a wuta ne, a'a ruwan zafi ne, a'a maigyada ne, a'a acid ne, a'a wuka ne, scissors ne & it goes on! No matter how serious ish & ish is Husna, I still dont see why one as a causative factor of her own misfortunes will be so bent on destroying her very partner in crime! A guy shud not be blamed just cause Ladi didnt keep her skirts down even if Danlaado lured her with words.....she bi mumu?......Na wo send?

Love does not come with any gurantees neither does it give assurances that the marriage will be a definite event! Anything can happen. In d end, even if the girl cooks her man and eats him for dinner, it still wont change anything. The pain & anguish she felt & will still be going through is scarred in her for life. So why carry another wahala & get done for GBH or assault? Instead girl should just bear it, pray to God for forgiveness & move on with her life! But I see no reason why a girl in her right mental capacity, knowingly and willingly plunges into that forbidden part permitted only to married couples & then uses her traumatised emotions to fry her lover after she was also an attache' to the consequences of her sole act and we sit and say kudos to her? It simply doesnt make sense Husna. :-\

PS: Ah' Inlaw kinsa inata surutu, ga important issue b.w us. Toh minkam, u showed ur interest & cuz of some of ur very commendable specific attitude, I agreed to the marriage proposition. Anyi magana na dowry sai kuma kinka makale..........Ba gaisuwa ba komai. This our inlawship, am beginin 2 question it...........Ato ki fito kiyi concrete magana yanzu. Kila mah a aiker miki da hotunan na megidan naki. ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!