News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sabon Labari!

Started by Borg, April 03, 2003, 08:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

well,
amin.
i hope you do know that sheba was b4 the relion Al-Islam was completed, as such yo will know that her bieng a queen doesnt count, though she was a pious lady.

secondly,
Aisha(R.T.A), i wouldnt want to lament on what happened least i sin, but am sure you do know the outcome of that war with Sayyedna Ali.

then again, my friend since you insist that its not in the Qur'an then you are probably right. But do we know of something called Hadith?
tell me something Amin, i havent read the whole of the Qur'an(translated) but as i have heard there is no place where its mentioned that we should pray five times, it comes from Hadiths.

so as far as i know, i'll try to find out the authenticity of this hadith but let me assre you, i have heard  from Imam Shafi, Imam Malik and Imam Hanafi followers, remainder Imam Hambali..... i dont know if you follow him as such maybe in that Mathab/tarika (guide) women are allowed to be rulers, but anyways, insha'Allah i'll try my best to get proof.

May Allah (S.W.T) guide us all
Amin
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Blaqueen

ok then.. why dont u go ahead and lecture meeh on religion.. ok.. hamza... juss skool meeh...
ask meeh again if i'm muslim.. >:( da alhaqqi fa.. u juss cant start yannin' dust... serious sin..
so DO go back to ur stance about respecting women and HOLD UR TONGUE (or hold back ur fingers)

well.. u know their are tons of false hadiths... and since it was NOT mentioned in the Qur'an.. its NOT FINAL! but maybe men's ideology slippin in...
cuz this aint the first time such things happen!

it was Queen Amina who expanded her father's empire.. not any of his sons!!!!!....
Queen Bilkis also was a remarkable woman!
Aisha and Khadijha highly respected!...
Aisha memorised the largest sets of hadiths and people for many generations consulted her regarding many issues... and ur telling meeh that doesnt display EXCELLENT FEMALE LEADERSHIP?? ?? ??
boy puh-leeezzzz!
i can go on and on... its traditional jahilci that holds back nations!

sha, why even bother... u already have it embedded in ur head.. and ur wrong ::)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

al_hamza

its the way you take Islam, lightly as if its something to play around with.
Probably its my fault...... i shouldnt have been religeous. khalas ko ba haka ba?
i shouldnt have had a beard and i shouldnt have been intrested in religion,
that would have been soooo nice right?
you think i hate women?
no! for heavens sake, just like Khadija there are alot of examples of pious women.
dont you know that women ruling is the only point the west catches us muslims from?
read the article on the kanoonline front page,
you'll see a topic about islam and modern politics.
read about the women and politics issue,

what better do the enemies of Islam need?
our own women challenging the status that they should proudly accept!
women in turkey cry to be treated like women in saudi,
you that have freedom and have no sort of oppresion want to give yourself a false sense of emotionality.

kai
la'ilaha illalahu

ummita

Quoteits the way you take Islam, lightly as if its something to play around with.
Probably its my fault...... i shouldnt have been religeous. khalas ko ba haka ba?
i shouldnt have had a beard and i shouldnt have been intrested in religion,
that would have been soooo nice right?

I juss had 2 say sum'en here.....How on earth can we play about with religion or take it lightly..cant u juss pass a message? Y always twistin issues up...followed d whole thread........yanzu waye yace maka u shudnt b religious...Haba If this sort of sarcasim...well it aint fair on others.......cuz one cant speak of religion without sum1 bringin negativity......cum off it..this is a place we can tlk about religion & believe on d same terms......this is tooooooo bad 4 us..in wani wanda ba musulmi ba ya karanta wannan!!!! they'll b lyk well ......atleast they themselves gat issues of their own...Allah dai ya sawake
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

al_hamza

ummita,
on a more personal bases.....
why do you allways pick things that you like?
why dont you see the rest of the things too?

and dyme,
tons of hadith that are wrong,
yes its true......
but you and me are not the ones to choose which are right and which are wrong since we havent achieved that status.

there is a difference between leadership and ruler.
ruler is that who decides what goes on,
a person can be a good leader and not be a ruler.
Aisha(R.T.A) was a leader not a ruler.
full stop

i've had enough of head-on collisions tonight.

ummita

To freedom of speech babu ne kuma. Alee a forum is basically a place where u can agree on a thread or disagree. Yanzu me nayi..of course I pick on wat I lyk> Wud u pick on sumthing u dislyk? Oya wanine rest of the thing? Lemme pick on them. Its not lyk any1 has 2 disagree on wat sum1 agrees on......its not d way it works in a forum. Mu dai mun shiga uku!!!! (Head on collisions)? D'uh!.............heck!!! I had 2 take sum paracetamol....bansen mene yasa wen we tlk u often mistwist issues. Haba Brova Alee. I will say no more.....one cant even tlk about religion!!!!!.....
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muhammad

Salam
Mallam Al hamza naga sakon ka. I must say bakayi denying cewa Bilkisu was a ruler ba sai dai kace  wai lokacin ta ba addini Islama. This is not correct. Every pious prophet/leader was a Muslim although their laws were different. Annabi Ibrahim was a Muslim ka sani amma lokacin sa ai babu addini Islama kamar yadda ake practising yau. So, Sarauniya Bilqisu also was a Muslim and a ruler. thats a fact.
Game da hadisi, ai kamata yai kayi providing hadisin da annabi yayi, categorically, prohibiting mata suyi shugabanci. I must also say, my example using Aisha (RA) was inappropriate. Amma tunda malama cewa maizai hanata shugabanci.
kamar yadda nace rannan, I am against their being leaders because of emotional issues, but that does not mean they are not entitled to lead.
May Allah forgive our mistakes, Amin.
Bissalam

al_hamza

to,
mallam aminu.....
alhamdulillah na san ko wani annabin da yazo uniyan nan musulmi ne.
amma da annabi Mohammad (.S.A.W) ya zo akwai abbubuwa daya wa da aka hana wa'enda a can da ba'a haramta ba.

kaman giya,
ai da ba haram ne ba ko ba haka ba?

Bilqees was a ruler during an earlier period of Islam.

al_hamza

i meant alcohol wasnt haram during the earlier prophets,
lol kan ayi fatwa

Anonymous

To ai mallamai, da Allah yaso mace da shugabanci da ya aiko da wani annabi mace,  a mace zata iya shugabancin mijinta or so.... amma not a whole society.............zai yiwu ana yi ,saboda ba duk abun da Allah yasa mu muke yi ba , ko in ya hana mu muke bari

Muhammad

Salam me.
Wannan batun nako yazama sabo. Just because Allah did not send a female messenger doesnt mean HE distrusts their ability to discharge the affairs of a role like that.
Amma kasan cewa matar fir'uana was like a prophet to him because of her piety. Also, Saratu, the wife of Ibrahim was officially not a prophet but a symbolic figure of Islam. Also, Maryam, the mother of Isa was that kind of a woman.
I mean don Allah baiyi abu ba, you have no knowledge of why he did not do it. Allah is al Hakim and his wisdom is infinite......
BIssalam.

fulani_queen

there is nothin funny about u.s. attackin nigeria. we r also on their list of people they hate. there is nothin funny. i also heard it on tha news. bush can do anythin. (well that is if Allah ya bashi ikon yi)...but he can do anythin. he's not normal. he's a goat! tha donkey dosnt have a brain. he's a cow. ofcourse tha pig wants nigeria to be in his list of countries to attack, cuz all tha fish wants is to get oil.

fulani_queen

dont worry 2g.....we'll keep on prayin.
Allah ya kare mu duniya da lahira, (Ameen)
Allah sa mu dache duniya da lahira, (Ameen)

Ibro2g

Ni kuma ina na shigo maganar nan fulani queen?
Safety and Peace

lionger

Quotethere is nothin funny about u.s. attackin nigeria. we r also on their list of people they hate. there is nothin funny. i also heard it on tha news. bush can do anythin. (well that is if Allah ya bashi ikon yi)...but he can do anythin. he's not normal. he's a goat! tha donkey dosnt have a brain. he's a cow. ofcourse tha pig wants nigeria to be in his list of countries to attack, cuz all tha fish wants is to get oil.

well i won't say that the U.S. hates nigeria..but if indeed we are on that list, well - what can we do? it bugles the mind as to how nigeria merited a place on the u.s. list for 'liberation'.

I don't know if i've said this before but bush's actions have long convinced me that the international community should have a stake in the election of an american president, in light of the enormous power he wields on the international scene. in the months leading up to the 2000 presidential elections, almost every american friend i had supported bush, whereas i and other non-american friends thought he was an idiot and an impending disaster on the international scene. in hindsight i can't say i was wrong. and unfortunately, the world should be prepared to deal with him for another six years. americans don't seem to have much political foresight these days.