News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Premiership: Revolution

Started by Ibro2g, March 15, 2003, 10:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

My fellow k-onliners, I sence a revolution at the premiership. I am a manchester united fan as you all know so, I am very proud when I say it. I had a dream that a trophy came into the theatr of dreams, it wasnt clear to me which it was, the premiership, the champions or even both. But I saw something. And I woke up and prayed...hoped that its true, and both. Part of it began today: Machester united beat aston villa with a goal up, and arsenal lost 2 nil. The temporary leaders are leading us with 2 points,63-61. Assuming, neither of us loses nay match till we meet, Manchester has her revenge, we`ll be atop by a point. much could go wrong for us though, but also for them. I await this season...and hope we get it. Much is going on this season....and its becoming unpredictable by the weeks. May God help us. I`ll be back to talk more on premiership endings, sweet or bitter.
[/i][/color]
Safety and Peace

Venom

God will the title is coming back 2 Highbury  :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

iblink

QuoteGod will the title is coming back 2 Highbury ?:D

i can see manchester united written on the trophy..
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Sas

Ibro2g it looks like we have somehow the same views and interests. Insha Allah Both the two cups will Go to the theatre of dreams and The Arsenal fans will hide themselves from the wooes of our people. All we need in the summer is a lethal Striker like Raul or Vieri. Henry will be good because of his pace but I don't think they can release him since he is Arsena. Without him only the last L will remain and they will fall apart. He is all they got. Hope to crash them in Highbury next month. A repeat of the 2000 6-1 will just be perfect.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Ibro2g

It will be more than perfect my bro, Wallahi sanusi, kana burgeni yadda ya kamata.
And My fellow Arsenal fans, I really appreciate your courage and challenge in the premiership, and what you have created, coz now when we win it, itz gonna be like winning all over again for the first time, and worth it. Frankly there wasnt much competition, liverpool da newcastle ne kadai sometimes suke ba mu kwama, not even a fullstop, wallahi you have done alot worth praising. But ofcause, Manchester United must excell insha Allah.

At manchester Uniteds registeration, I saw a message that due to the excess amount of fans that registered this season, fan registeration has been closed until next season. Allah ya bar maza, duk da wahalan damuke, see how Allah blessed us with people...and more.

Manchester United then, now and even after forever...
Safety and Peace

ajingi

Easy please ... Manchester fans don't run away from reality. We are now 7 points a gaban ku............ You can not even defeat Leeds united at home, but are still making mouth. Keep shut okay!

Take care
Gunners
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Sas

So what if Arsenal are 7 points above United. That doesn't mean the end of the world ko, the season is still going and I still hope that United wins the title.

Good game for Arsenal in the Champ's league today. That will help raise the Premier leage and hope United and Chealsea also do the same.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Anonymous